Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure what it is about this season 08:59 - Nov 9 with 358 viewsclive_baker

But I’m really up for the FA Cup. Feels like it’s got a bit of its magic back, it was great to see Dulwich Hamlet in the 1st round. Chichester too, in the 2nd round. Couple that with the fact we’re top of the league and winning matches, perhaps it’s a case of looking forward to town games generally more than recent seasons, and that’s having a halo effect on other competitions for me. Given we’re out of the league cup, and I’m not too fussed about the Mickey Mouse competition irrespective of whether it yields a Wembley visit, this is our 1 shot this season to do something meaningful outside of the league. How good would a cup run be? 5th round or 6th round at Portman Road, lovely. Getting back to the Championship this season has to be the priority of course but I do hope lambert takes the FA cup seriously.

COYB
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 21:12]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Not sure what it is about this season on 09:03 - Nov 9 with 339 viewsMullet

It’s because we are doing well in this league. In the championship where we had no money and the highest possible finish was everything and our squad became imbalanced, it provided nothing but a battle ground for people.

Now, Lambert has a lot more luxury in that regard and good will. If we lose today people will talk about promotion only, if we win it’ll be how wonderful life is etc.

Nice non-league Northern draw away next would be the cherry on top.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Not sure what it is about this season on 09:08 - Nov 9 with 318 viewsclive_baker

Not sure what it is about this season on 09:03 - Nov 9 by Mullet

It’s because we are doing well in this league. In the championship where we had no money and the highest possible finish was everything and our squad became imbalanced, it provided nothing but a battle ground for people.

Now, Lambert has a lot more luxury in that regard and good will. If we lose today people will talk about promotion only, if we win it’ll be how wonderful life is etc.

Nice non-league Northern draw away next would be the cherry on top.

Probably right mate. Winning becomes habitual, I hope we put Lincoln to the sword today.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024