Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) 16:39 - Nov 9 with 1671 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:41 - Nov 9 with 1653 viewscbower

To think, we could still have Tommy Smith but we have The disaster waiting to happen that is Toto.

bluescouser

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:47 - Nov 9 with 1576 viewsMullet

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:41 - Nov 9 by cbower

To think, we could still have Tommy Smith but we have The disaster waiting to happen that is Toto.

He didn't even prove me right! Sums him up!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:48 - Nov 9 with 1552 viewsWD19

As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti.
Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:49 - Nov 9 with 1542 viewsGeoffSentence

A commenter on the 'Tommy Smith is training with us' news story complained of Tommy, that he always looked like he had a mistake in him. I wonder what that chap makes of Nsiala.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:50 - Nov 9 with 1535 viewscbower

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:47 - Nov 9 by Mullet

He didn't even prove me right! Sums him up!

When he was sent of at Sheff Weds last year it was harsh. However, at least once a game he makes a poorly timed challenge. Over a full season he would be sent of at least 2 or three times and 4 or 5 pens conceded imo

bluescouser

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:52 - Nov 9 with 1500 viewsGeoffSentence

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:50 - Nov 9 by cbower

When he was sent of at Sheff Weds last year it was harsh. However, at least once a game he makes a poorly timed challenge. Over a full season he would be sent of at least 2 or three times and 4 or 5 pens conceded imo

If he maintained his current rate over a full season he would be a 46 penalty a year player.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 17:04 - Nov 9 with 1411 viewsGarv

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 16:50 - Nov 9 by cbower

And yet he only got sent off once last season?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 1355 viewsBlueBadger

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 17:04 - Nov 9 by Garv

It's tricky to get sent off for wild tackles when you've been dropped to the bench from October to March and then only appeared sporadically since.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 17:16 - Nov 9 with 1319 viewskozmik

Nsiala should NEVER play for our club again!

Supporter since 1965

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 9 with 1292 viewsBlueBadger

When I said on the summer that we should be looking for get a few CBs in because, amongst other things, Nsiala is rubbish, I was assured he'd be fine because he is Proven In League One...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 18:45 - Nov 9 with 1151 views44_not_out

And he cost us £1,000,000.
Arguably the biggest waste of money ever. And I include Priskin and Lee Martin in that.
Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 18:46 - Nov 9 with 1143 viewscbower

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 17:04 - Nov 9 by Garv

He was not always a starter and had a few injuries too. Hence I said a whole season.

bluescouser

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 07:37 - Nov 10 with 906 viewsElderGrizzly

Toto is a goal a game player then (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

When I said on the summer that we should be looking for get a few CBs in because, amongst other things, Nsiala is rubbish, I was assured he'd be fine because he is Proven In League One...

He was in the L1 Team of the Year in his Shrewsbury season wasn’t he?

You hope there is something there, or they were all taking the piss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024