Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares 17:33 - Nov 9 with 37658 viewsBlueJudge

Yes, we support the incessant singing, possibly even the drummer. But if you want to win hearts and minds, leave the flares at home. Distance yourself from those that would taint what you are achieving.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:35 - Nov 9 with 11037 viewsMullet

I'm assuming this is not fashion advice?

What was happening?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:35 - Nov 9 with 11037 viewsSitfcB

There’s a difference between smoke bombs and flares, just saying.

I didn’t see any let off?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 17:35]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:40 - Nov 9 with 11011 viewsBlueJudge

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:35 - Nov 9 by SitfcB

I don’t believe either are permitted. I do not know the difference. Nor should I have to. I was not distressed, but plenty around me were. I do not want Blue Action’s good work to be turned on it’s head.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:42 - Nov 9 with 10978 viewsMullet

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:40 - Nov 9 by BlueJudge

I don’t believe either are permitted. I do not know the difference. Nor should I have to. I was not distressed, but plenty around me were. I do not want Blue Action’s good work to be turned on it’s head.

What makes you assume it was them/their members? Something related to a chant/banner etc?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:45 - Nov 9 with 10970 viewsMrTown

Take action? They’re not stewards, they can’t stop and search everybody that stands near them

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:47 - Nov 9 with 10949 viewsBlueJudge

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:42 - Nov 9 by Mullet

What makes you assume it was them/their members? Something related to a chant/banner etc?

Because they were stood right next to the man who was organising the banner at the start and took the banner away after kick off. I believe him to be the main man for Blue Action. Nothing against what Blue Action are doing. But it will not help them win universal approval.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:48 - Nov 9 with 10940 viewsDinnernotTea

MORE FLARES please. Far too many cabbages follow this club.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:50 - Nov 9 with 10926 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Nah i love a flare.

Also not sure what it has to do with Blue Action???

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:01 - Nov 9 with 10852 viewsfactual_blue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:50 - Nov 9 by TRUE_BLUE123

Nah i love a flare.

Also not sure what it has to do with Blue Action???

Describe the size of your village green....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:02 - Nov 9 with 10849 viewstomo

Another’s vote for flares here. I think they smell nice.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:12 - Nov 9 with 10798 viewsPinewoodblue

there is no difference between the two , they are both banned from football stadiums. Sitters has been told this many times but chooses to ignore advise given to him by various posters.
https://www.peppermintbars.co.uk/flares-and-smoke-bombs-into-football-matches/
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 18:14]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:17 - Nov 9 with 10760 viewsstonojnr

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:35 - Nov 9 by SitfcB

North stand after Dozzell scored a blue smoke bomb, I assume as they dont make blue flares do they ? was set off,middle section towards the back, stewards were on it straight away
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:18 - Nov 9 with 10754 viewsblueprint

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 17:40 - Nov 9 by BlueJudge

A smoke bomb wouldn’t be much use if you were stranded at sea especially if foggy. A flare would be a better choice. There’s your difference.
Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:20 - Nov 9 with 10737 viewsRyorry

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:12 - Nov 9 by Pinewoodblue

there is no difference between the two , they are both banned from football stadiums. Sitters has been told this many times but chooses to ignore advise given to him by various posters.

Quite. In particular, asthma is a very serious, potentially life-threatening condition, esp if people can't get away from the smoke in a confined area. It's also far more prevalent throughout the UK than most people realise. Other people have allergies to chemicals in the smoke too.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:25 - Nov 9 with 10704 viewsSitfcB

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:12 - Nov 9 by Pinewoodblue

There is a difference between a smoke bomb and a flare.

What advice have I ignored?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 18:25]

COYB

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:26 - Nov 9 with 10681 viewsSitfcB

Paul Lambert likes a bit of pyro.

COYB

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:32 - Nov 9 with 10647 viewsKeaneish

Always been a fan of smoke bombs and flares, adds to the atmosphere - why curb it?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:45 - Nov 9 with 10594 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:26 - Nov 9 by SitfcB

Paul Lambert likes a bit of pyro.

That's what I thought. Didn't he say that he loved them in a press conference this year??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:09 - Nov 9 with 10537 viewsPinewoodblue

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 18:25 - Nov 9 by SitfcB

There is a difference between a smoke bomb and a flare.

What advice have I ignored?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 18:25]

Flares and smoke bombs are both pyrotechnics and pyrotechnics are banned from football grounds. Punishment is a three season ban, although the EFL accept a shorter ban if the user claims they didn't know but now accept they are dangerous.

The link I provided is six years old, There were posts on TWTD years before that. You have tried before to say smoke bombs are OK, they are not.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/club-charter-on-pyrotechnics/

Just accept you are wrong.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:11 - Nov 9 with 10525 viewsghostofescobar

Flares are great (not just the trousers)

GhostOfEscobar

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:16 - Nov 9 with 10495 viewsSitfcB

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:09 - Nov 9 by Pinewoodblue

Flares and smoke bombs are both pyrotechnics and pyrotechnics are banned from football grounds. Punishment is a three season ban, although the EFL accept a shorter ban if the user claims they didn't know but now accept they are dangerous.

The link I provided is six years old, There were posts on TWTD years before that. You have tried before to say smoke bombs are OK, they are not.

There is a difference between flares and smoke bombs.

COYB

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:17 - Nov 9 with 10498 viewsDyland

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:16 - Nov 9 by SitfcB

There is a difference between flares and smoke bombs.

Only in the same way there's a difference between mandy and pills ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:17 - Nov 9 with 10513 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

More pyro, more party. Carry on.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:17 - Nov 9 with 10503 viewsLord_Lucan

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:09 - Nov 9 by Pinewoodblue

A flare is classified as a Firework and a smoke is classified as a Theatrical Pyrotechnic.

Happy to help!

Both are brilliant
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 19:20]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Blue Action, take action against those that carry flares on 19:18 - Nov 9 with 10492 viewsReuser_is_God

No, more flares/smoke bombs/whatever they are please.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024