Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock 18:48 - Nov 9 with 1763 viewsjudespiveyg

Had a good game today I thought, possibly his best of the season.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Kenlock on 18:48 - Nov 9 with 1760 viewsTractorCam

Doesn't take much

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Kenlock on 19:19 - Nov 9 with 1697 viewscobboldkid

Definite man of the match amongst a shower of sh**e !!
Kenlock on 19:21 - Nov 9 with 1693 viewsuefacup81

Was woefully out of position for their goal.

Both full backs had an abysmal first half - got pulled in too central, leaving Lincoln free run of the wings at times.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Kenlock on 08:44 - Nov 10 with 1450 viewsChocorange

Kenlock on 19:21 - Nov 9 by uefacup81

Was woefully out of position for their goal.

Both full backs had an abysmal first half - got pulled in too central, leaving Lincoln free run of the wings at times.

Haven't seen the goal back as yet but from watching seemed he was mostly to blame for it, being out of position and allowing the winger time to put in a decent cross.

He did have a good 2nd half when pushing forward ..could of good runs and he does seem to have a reasonable right foot too.

Think it's been said before , but would be worth playing him at left mid and seeing how he does. Too many times way out of position at left back as was seen at the start of this season.
Kenlock on 08:47 - Nov 10 with 1441 viewssparks

Kenlock on 08:44 - Nov 10 by Chocorange

Haven't seen the goal back as yet but from watching seemed he was mostly to blame for it, being out of position and allowing the winger time to put in a decent cross.

He did have a good 2nd half when pushing forward ..could of good runs and he does seem to have a reasonable right foot too.

Think it's been said before , but would be worth playing him at left mid and seeing how he does. Too many times way out of position at left back as was seen at the start of this season.

Goal was Nsiala's fault. Strides after the runner- but never tries to get in front of him.

Penalty was a shocking dive.

Kenlock set up Dozzell's goal. Which is decent for a left back who apparently is no good going forward.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Kenlock on 10:23 - Nov 10 with 1355 viewsWickets

Yes i thought he was better then he had been playing didn't give away the soft free kicks as he has often done in the past . I feel if we had a balance left side with say a Tommy Smith (left sided CB ) alongside him and say Luke Garbett (left sided CM ) it would help him but its not an ideal world so when in the side he tends to get exposed .
Kenlock on 10:33 - Nov 10 with 1339 viewsWD19

Kenlock on 08:47 - Nov 10 by sparks

Goal was Nsiala's fault. Strides after the runner- but never tries to get in front of him.

Penalty was a shocking dive.

Kenlock set up Dozzell's goal. Which is decent for a left back who apparently is no good going forward.

I’ve not heard that one. Mostly the issue ppl tend to flag is that he is a defender that can’t defend.
Kenlock on 14:01 - Nov 10 with 1230 viewsclive_baker

I agree, I thought he had a good game, especially 2nd half. I;m not his biggest fan but he got forward with purpose. Their goal was a little suspect, he found himself out of position which gave their winger an age to centre the ball, but I would also question why they seemed to have so much time in midfield to pick the pass. Nsiala was also out of position. Poor goal to concede all round really. It summed up the first half performance which was sub standard.

On another note I thought Callum Connolly looked crap. I really rated him when he was here, proved to be a decent midfielder in the championship so I was keen to see him yesterday. He looked like his confidence was shot to bits, barely backed himself to take a touch and largely opted to stick it into row Z.

As for us, I think we lacked quality for the large part. James Wilson does what he does fairly consistently but he's very limited technically. His distribution was poor again yesterday. Nsiala was decent enough, but always looks like he's got a howler in him and although the level of contact for the penalty was questionable, it was clumsy. Huws was way off the pace 1st half, as was Dobra, and the less said about Will Keane the better. Downes, Norris and Kenlock were about the only ones to come out of the game with much credit IMO, and Dozzell's 2nd half performance where he appeared to find his stride. I thought Judge, Norwood, Skuse would've made the difference yesterday, but now we've ended up with a replay.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Kenlock on 16:26 - Nov 10 with 1120 viewsPilgrimblue

Kenlock on 14:01 - Nov 10 by clive_baker

I agree, I thought he had a good game, especially 2nd half. I;m not his biggest fan but he got forward with purpose. Their goal was a little suspect, he found himself out of position which gave their winger an age to centre the ball, but I would also question why they seemed to have so much time in midfield to pick the pass. Nsiala was also out of position. Poor goal to concede all round really. It summed up the first half performance which was sub standard.

On another note I thought Callum Connolly looked crap. I really rated him when he was here, proved to be a decent midfielder in the championship so I was keen to see him yesterday. He looked like his confidence was shot to bits, barely backed himself to take a touch and largely opted to stick it into row Z.

As for us, I think we lacked quality for the large part. James Wilson does what he does fairly consistently but he's very limited technically. His distribution was poor again yesterday. Nsiala was decent enough, but always looks like he's got a howler in him and although the level of contact for the penalty was questionable, it was clumsy. Huws was way off the pace 1st half, as was Dobra, and the less said about Will Keane the better. Downes, Norris and Kenlock were about the only ones to come out of the game with much credit IMO, and Dozzell's 2nd half performance where he appeared to find his stride. I thought Judge, Norwood, Skuse would've made the difference yesterday, but now we've ended up with a replay.

agree with pretty all that but we lack a left CB and with Toto being so poor it just makes it worse.
What concerns me is that these guys train every week and yet on match day it looks like they've never played in a competitive match. Maybe they'll get it together on Tuesday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024