Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hard to make too big a judgement from that 19:17 - Nov 9 with 451 viewsbournemouthblue

with so many changes, obviously we grew into the game

I felt the back four considering it was much changed did alright

Donacien looked perfectly fine, he is surely our next best option with Vincent-Young out?

Kenlock did fine and got better

Nsiala actually didn't have that bad a game despite giving away the penalty. He looks like the kind of centre back who is better when a team pushes up the pitch

Wilson was dependable as always

The midfield grew into the game, Downes is quality, Huw's got better as the game went on and Dozzell once he came inside looked a lot better. He isn't much cop on the wing.

Keane is still getting back to his best and didn't have the best game, he really needs a partner who he can work with, Dobra worked hard but he wasn't quite close enough to Keane at times. He looked far more comfortable drifting down the wing. Keane would probably work quite well with Jackson.

Georgiou is quality and had a decent second half, I felt Kenlock, Huws, Dozzell and himself really began to link up well down the left.

Lincoln were solid, organised and dangerous on the counter but you can see why they have dropped down the table. They have some decent players but are well beatable. I'd expect out first choice side to beat them quite comfortably.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 19:19]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024