Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The enigma wrapped in a riddle that is Andre Dozzell 09:16 - Nov 10 with 916 viewsFPL_Tractor

Plays in that deep lying playmaker role for England, a la Harry Winks, but looks too small and weak to play there in League 1. Play him further up the pitch he doesn’t quite seem to work either. But the lad clearly has talent and I don’t think it’s a lack of trying either. Would he look better in the Championship? I’ll be honest, I really don’t know what to think.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

The enigma wrapped in a riddle that is Andre Dozzell on 09:28 - Nov 10 with 862 viewsGuthrum

Bear in mind that all the other players in the U20 scene are at broadly the same stage in their physical and game development. He doesn't have to face muscular 30-year-olds with cunning and craft honed by a decade competing at League level.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The enigma wrapped in a riddle that is Andre Dozzell on 09:34 - Nov 10 with 843 viewsMullet

I think we build the team around him and sacrifice Skuse most weeks (that is almost inevitable after this season) and by then will AD have developed enough in terms of game time etc to manage it? Hard to say.

The other alternative is to make him compete with a misfiring and reflectively "sh1t" Alan Judge for a 10 spot we no longer play.

Putting him out wide as we have seems unfair and a good way to ensure he doesn't develop properly too.

His finish yesterday was beautiful though.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The enigma wrapped in a riddle that is Andre Dozzell on 09:39 - Nov 10 with 815 viewsGuthrum

The enigma wrapped in a riddle that is Andre Dozzell on 09:34 - Nov 10 by Mullet

I think we build the team around him and sacrifice Skuse most weeks (that is almost inevitable after this season) and by then will AD have developed enough in terms of game time etc to manage it? Hard to say.

The other alternative is to make him compete with a misfiring and reflectively "sh1t" Alan Judge for a 10 spot we no longer play.

Putting him out wide as we have seems unfair and a good way to ensure he doesn't develop properly too.

His finish yesterday was beautiful though.

As with Judge, he is something of a victim of ITFC's problem that we have too many players for certain positions (ACM) and not enough in others (really effective wide-men). So we transpose one into the other and it often does not work.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024