Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The snidey tackle on half way that breaks up play has another victim then. 09:30 - Nov 11 with 995 viewsartsbossbeard

Lanzani out for the season with a fractured collarbone follows last week's Gomes leg break one.

It's a given that the offender takes a yellow but wonder if the FA (or FiFA) would look at tougher penalties if the trend continues.

Italian games would end up 7v7.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How about the new trend of the.... on 09:40 - Nov 11 with 957 viewsBloots

....snidey push over the touchline when the opposition player is running at full speed, sending him into the hoardings.

Saw it twice yesterday.

It's going to do someone a serious mischief sooner or later.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

How about the new trend of the.... on 09:47 - Nov 11 with 931 viewsartsbossbeard

How about the new trend of the.... on 09:40 - Nov 11 by Bloots

....snidey push over the touchline when the opposition player is running at full speed, sending him into the hoardings.

Saw it twice yesterday.

It's going to do someone a serious mischief sooner or later.

That's a good point.

One of the Wolves players closed down the Villa keeper like a 100m sprinter yesterday. In a different area of the pitch, even the slightest nudge towards the sidelines is going to see him in and amongst the crowd/hoardings at that sort of pace.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 9:48]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Sterling and Walker were.... on 09:54 - Nov 11 with 906 viewsBloots

How about the new trend of the.... on 09:47 - Nov 11 by artsbossbeard

That's a good point.

One of the Wolves players closed down the Villa keeper like a 100m sprinter yesterday. In a different area of the pitch, even the slightest nudge towards the sidelines is going to see him in and amongst the crowd/hoardings at that sort of pace.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 9:48]

....both "nudged" into the fence/wall yesterday.

Sterling was particularly p*ssed off about it, TAA just stood there looking innocent knowing exactly what he'd done.

You're right, it's the pace that they are running that makes it so dangerous.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

The snidey tackle on half way that breaks up play has another victim then. on 10:10 - Nov 11 with 862 viewsDanTheMan

On a related note, this was one of the more ridiculous things I saw from the weekend.

https://streamja.com/WOEj

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The snidey tackle on half way that breaks up play has another victim then. on 10:31 - Nov 11 with 800 viewscaught-in-limbo

The snidey tackle on half way that breaks up play has another victim then. on 10:10 - Nov 11 by DanTheMan

On a related note, this was one of the more ridiculous things I saw from the weekend.

https://streamja.com/WOEj

VAR would have called that as a dive.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

The snidey tackle on half way that breaks up play has another victim then. on 10:35 - Nov 11 with 788 viewsChateauWines

Only Wet Spam though so it's okay by me

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024