Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who moan about how we do after the international break 11:03 - Nov 11 with 956 viewsTractorCam

If this applies to you as well as happy with the reserves playing Lincoln, I presume you want the first team to play in the replay?

That way as you don't care about the FA Cup they will happily lose due to being rusty and will then be ready for the Blackpool game.

Am I correct?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 11:38 - Nov 11 with 913 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Maybe I am being stupid... but you have lost me

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

You aren't. (n/t) on 11:45 - Nov 11 with 896 viewsBloots

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 11:38 - Nov 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 11:48 - Nov 11 with 891 viewsTractorCam

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 11:38 - Nov 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

We have an awful record after the international break, people have been quick to bring this up after the Rochdale and Wycombe postponements. Being rusty is the reason.

We have called off Oxford ahead of Blackpool, meaning supposedly another inbound poor performance. If the first team played Lincoln, that could be the poor performance and then we will be ready for Blackpool.

Just a Monday morning thought.

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 12:54 - Nov 11 with 848 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 11:48 - Nov 11 by TractorCam

We have an awful record after the international break, people have been quick to bring this up after the Rochdale and Wycombe postponements. Being rusty is the reason.

We have called off Oxford ahead of Blackpool, meaning supposedly another inbound poor performance. If the first team played Lincoln, that could be the poor performance and then we will be ready for Blackpool.

Just a Monday morning thought.

Oh right I am with you.

It's a tough call. I would always be playing the first team for the FA Cup, potentially a couple of changes, Dozzell in maybe Huws as well.

I say play the vast majority of first teamers.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 12:58 - Nov 11 with 833 viewsTractorCam

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 12:54 - Nov 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

Oh right I am with you.

It's a tough call. I would always be playing the first team for the FA Cup, potentially a couple of changes, Dozzell in maybe Huws as well.

I say play the vast majority of first teamers.

I can only see the fringe players in, which would make sense as then Lambert would make a mockery of himself for not playing the first team in the home tie.

I reckon the cup draw tonight could also have an impact on our approach.

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:06 - Nov 11 with 821 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 12:58 - Nov 11 by TractorCam

I can only see the fringe players in, which would make sense as then Lambert would make a mockery of himself for not playing the first team in the home tie.

I reckon the cup draw tonight could also have an impact on our approach.

Hopefully its Chichester away.

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:14 - Nov 11 with 811 viewsTractorCam

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:06 - Nov 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

Hopefully its Chichester away.

That would be awesome but I don't fancy our chances of getting there. Lambert's hoping we draw Fleetwood away!

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:15 - Nov 11 with 809 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:14 - Nov 11 by TractorCam

That would be awesome but I don't fancy our chances of getting there. Lambert's hoping we draw Fleetwood away!

Maldon are still in as well, that would be a laugh.

Login to get fewer ads

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:39 - Nov 11 with 795 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Are you suggesting that getting a draw was actually all part of the plan by Lambert, to ensure we win the next league game?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 13:39]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:46 - Nov 11 with 771 viewsTractorCam

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:39 - Nov 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Are you suggesting that getting a draw was actually all part of the plan by Lambert, to ensure we win the next league game?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 13:39]

Never should have doubted him

For those who moan about how we do after the international break on 13:48 - Nov 11 with 764 viewsBiGDonnie

45?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024