Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... 16:32 - Nov 11 with 1336 viewsBloots

....ever?

I wonder what it is?

Obviously excluding any matches where home fans are "banned" or non-league "anomalies"

We could potentially have up to 85% to 90% of the crowd tomorrow night.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 16:33 - Nov 11 with 1319 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Is that a record we want in these circumstances

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

It wasn't a boast..... on 16:35 - Nov 11 with 1299 viewsBloots

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 16:33 - Nov 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

Is that a record we want in these circumstances

....it was a question.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

It wasn't a boast..... on 16:38 - Nov 11 with 1284 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It wasn't a boast..... on 16:35 - Nov 11 by Bloots

....it was a question.

So was mine. Just thinking out loud.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 16:38 - Nov 11 with 1293 viewsPhilTWTD

I was wondering the same. Had a look for the Avenir Beggen away crowd but couldn't find it. I reckon they only got a few hundred at most and we had several thousand there.
Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 17:23 - Nov 11 with 1179 viewsITFC_Forever

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 16:38 - Nov 11 by PhilTWTD

I was wondering the same. Had a look for the Avenir Beggen away crowd but couldn't find it. I reckon they only got a few hundred at most and we had several thousand there.

I thought we only took a thousand or so to Avenir?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 17:26 - Nov 11 with 1177 viewschicoazul

Predict it may be a bit fruity tomorrow night if that's the case. Quite a few old Barsiders will be in attendance. they brought quite a few to ours last time we played them, one of them was nicked for running on the pitch.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 17:39 - Nov 11 with 1130 viewsjontysnut

Not quite on topic but Dynamo Dresden took 30,000 to Berlin for a cup game last month but still less than half the crowd
Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 18:05 - Nov 11 with 1095 viewsfactual_blue

All of norwich's away games have 137% of the attendance being away fans*.

*Excludes the 1,386,987 locked out of every game.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 18:22 - Nov 11 with 1058 viewsblueislander

1973 England v Scotland at Wembley. There were around 80,000 p-seed Jocks there. I was one of the 20,000 English people.
Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 18:50 - Nov 11 with 996 viewsfloridablue

Highest percentage of away fans in attendance..... on 18:22 - Nov 11 by blueislander

1973 England v Scotland at Wembley. There were around 80,000 p-seed Jocks there. I was one of the 20,000 English people.

Well that's a good percentage from ipswich then as i was there with a mate. Bought standing tickets off a tout outside Wembley only to be offered seated tickets to swap from a couple of older jocks the closer we got to the turnstiles. sensible decision made!
I also went along to the night game at White Hart Lane around 71 when Arsenal needed to beat Spurs to clinch the championship. 50,000 plus inside and estimated 50,000 most supporting Arsenal were locked out and not an all ticket game. I was with 2 others in the horrendous crush outside before the gates were shut and only one of us managed to get in and it wasn't me!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024