Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) 16:55 - Nov 11 with 2487 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 16:57 - Nov 11 with 2481 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 16:58 - Nov 11 with 2459 viewsSmithy

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 16:57 - Nov 11 by SitfcB

think swap deal with Harry Wilson is doing the rounds

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:16 - Nov 11 with 2351 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I can't believe a club didn't come in for him last summer. Don't think Liverpool would be a good move for him in terms of gametime, but it's a healthy pay check for him and he deserves a move.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 11 with 2333 viewschicoazul

And play him instead of....who exactly?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 11 with 2324 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 16:58 - Nov 11 by Smithy

think swap deal with Harry Wilson is doing the rounds

Fraser is out of contract next Summer - there isn’t a chance Liverpool would be exchanging Harry Wilson for him. If there’s any truth it’ll be a relatively cut price deal

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 11 with 2317 viewschicoazul

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:16 - Nov 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

I can't believe a club didn't come in for him last summer. Don't think Liverpool would be a good move for him in terms of gametime, but it's a healthy pay check for him and he deserves a move.

He's a cracking little player but he isnt good enough for Liverpool, and Liverpool dont play with wingers. Hell probably go somewhere like Everton or Arsenal in the summer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:25 - Nov 11 with 2291 viewshappybeingblue

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 11 by chicoazul

He's a cracking little player but he isnt good enough for Liverpool, and Liverpool dont play with wingers. Hell probably go somewhere like Everton or Arsenal in the summer.

hes good at diving so will blend in well with mane and salah
Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:24 - Nov 11 with 2192 viewsWickets

And Tyrone Mings to Man U ! most likely made up Pooh !
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:26 - Nov 11 with 2179 viewsCoco

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:24 - Nov 11 by Wickets

And Tyrone Mings to Man U ! most likely made up Pooh !

Lol, Mings isn’t remotely good enough for Man U and they won’t want another left footed centre back.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:30 - Nov 11 with 2166 viewsTrequartista

How much do we get - The proceeds from An Evening with Brett Pitman ?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:32 - Nov 11 with 2157 viewsParisBlue

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 11 by chicoazul

Was strongly linked with Arsenal in the summer.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:48 - Nov 11 with 2093 viewsWickets

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:26 - Nov 11 by Coco

Lol, Mings isn’t remotely good enough for Man U and they won’t want another left footed centre back.

No argument from me just another from the rumour mill !
Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 20:18 - Nov 11 with 1914 viewsitfcjoe

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 18:26 - Nov 11 by Coco

Which left footed CB have they got?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 21:09 - Nov 11 with 1794 viewsclive_baker

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Fraser is out of contract next Summer - there isn’t a chance Liverpool would be exchanging Harry Wilson for him. If there’s any truth it’ll be a relatively cut price deal

Ahh, that explains the link. Agent is earning his money today.

I rate Fraser, very good player and being British means he'll come at a premium. I don't think he's Liverpool good though, especially given how strong they look now. Arsenal or Man United could do a lot worse than signing him though IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 21:33 - Nov 11 with 1718 viewstractordownsouth

I think he’d be ideal for Leicester... the wing is the weakest area of their team so he’d be a starter and they have the potential to be a consistent top 6 side

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Liverpool to sign Ryan Fraser in January (n/t) on 22:46 - Nov 11 with 1571 viewsActionMan

Let's face it, had not everyone in the league, not tried to kill him while he was with us we'd have made the Playoffs that season and then who knows.

Mind you one of Micks worse hauls as our manager that season, players signed include Yorwerth, Coke, Toure, Alabi, Malarczyk, Oar and Foley while we released... both Hunts, Ambrose, Anderson and sold Marriott and Parr. That's swapping average for atrocious in most cases there, so if Mick ever wonders why the fans got upset it was decisions like that..no wonder we nearly dropped the season after!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024