Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? 19:01 - Nov 11 with 1034 viewsGeoffSentence

They haven't mentioned it yet. Just wondering how much drivel there is to sit through before the real business starts.

Edit: Thank fvck. Realised my mistake in time. It's on at The Same Time As The One Show. Not on The One Show.

No drivel to sit through.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 19:03]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 19:02 - Nov 11 with 1031 viewsSitfcB

No, BBC2 now.

10 mins of talking or so.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 19:04 - Nov 11 with 1015 viewsGeoffSentence

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 19:02 - Nov 11 by SitfcB

No, BBC2 now.

10 mins of talking or so.

Thanks Sitters. I could have been watchng those preseters put inane questions to Hilary Clinton instead of finding out Lincoln's fate in round two.

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 19:46 - Nov 11 with 927 viewsm14_blue

There was quite a lot of drivel tbf.....
Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 19:51 - Nov 11 with 918 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ll have lots of dribble if Alex Jones is involved.

Ah, ‘drivel’. Sorry, my mistake.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 10:18 - Nov 12 with 795 viewsMaySixth

No

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 10:45 - Nov 12 with 775 viewsGeoffSentence

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 10:18 - Nov 12 by MaySixth

No

Ta

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 10:46 - Nov 12 with 772 viewsTractorCam

That's the 3rd round when the big boys come in!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Isn't the Cup Draw supposed to be on The One Show? on 11:57 - Nov 12 with 739 viewsPinewoodblue

Made same mistake as OP could have sworn look east said it was on after their programme. Suppose I should have listened more carefully. Did switch over in time though.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024