Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... 19:40 - Nov 11 with 1687 viewsunstableblue

... and coal proponents, have countries ablaze due to climate change.

Of note on CH4 news tonight Morrison has being using the Trump/Boris narrative of liberal lefties tree huggers being disconnected from real Australians.... and yet rural communities are now saying action on climate change is a priority

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 19:57 - Nov 11 with 1658 viewsJ2BLUE

Judging by the post on here the other day from the NSW poster it really needs to be a priority ASAP.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:01 - Nov 11 with 1648 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s why I shop in Sainsbury’s instead.

(They’re utter tossers; just peddling self interest over the greater good)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:15 - Nov 11 with 1628 viewsjeera

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:01 - Nov 11 by Swansea_Blue

That’s why I shop in Sainsbury’s instead.

(They’re utter tossers; just peddling self interest over the greater good)

Luckily Morrison's deputy has it under control:

"Mr Morrison’s deputy Michael McCormack said now was not the time for political debate on climate change."

“What people need now is a little bit of sensitivity, understanding and real assistance. They need help; they need shelter” he said. “They don’t need the ravings of some pure, enlightened and woke capital city greenies at this time.”

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:32 - Nov 11 with 1601 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:15 - Nov 11 by jeera

"Mr Morrison’s deputy Michael McCormack said now was not the time for political debate on climate change."

“What people need now is a little bit of sensitivity, understanding and real assistance. They need help; they need shelter” he said. “They don’t need the ravings of some pure, enlightened and woke capital city greenies at this time.”

I’m not sure ‘after 3 years of Trump’s Presidency what people really need is shelter’ is quite the message they think it is!

They’re blatant. Have you seen the stuff about Trump and god lately? Bonkers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:42 - Nov 11 with 1583 viewsjeera

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:32 - Nov 11 by Swansea_Blue

I’m not sure ‘after 3 years of Trump’s Presidency what people really need is shelter’ is quite the message they think it is!

They’re blatant. Have you seen the stuff about Trump and god lately? Bonkers.

I haven't actually - I try to limit my intake of Trump-related stuff now because it just ruins my day.

Is it an open article, written by god himself, about how disappointed he is with that particular creation?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:43 - Nov 11 with 1577 viewsjjblue84

It is funny how climate change seems to have a biological left wing attitude!!
Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:50 - Nov 11 with 1568 viewsDubtractor

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:43 - Nov 11 by jjblue84

Yeah, hahahahahahaha, the world is dying. LOL. ROFLCOPTER.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:54 - Nov 11 with 1558 viewsJ2BLUE

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:43 - Nov 11 by jjblue84

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 21:56 - Nov 11 with 1482 viewsjjblue84

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:50 - Nov 11 by Dubtractor

Yeah, hahahahahahaha, the world is dying. LOL. ROFLCOPTER.

There’s only one thing that can save the planet now...some interpretive dance in Trafalgar Square!
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 21:57]
Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 22:09 - Nov 11 with 1456 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 21:56 - Nov 11 by jjblue84

There’s only one thing that can save the planet now...some interpretive dance in Trafalgar Square!
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 21:57]

Yet bizarrely even that is more effective than virtually tossing yourself off through the medium of keyboard!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 22:13 - Nov 11 with 1445 viewsClapham_Junction

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 20:15 - Nov 11 by jeera

Remarkably similar to the crap American politicians come out with after the latest gun massacre.
Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 22:49 - Nov 11 with 1415 viewsNthQldITFC

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 22:09 - Nov 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yet bizarrely even that is more effective than virtually tossing yourself off through the medium of keyboard!

Perhaps if it gums up the AltRt key...?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Isn't it quite ironic that Trump and Morrison, the climate change deniers.... on 00:43 - Nov 12 with 1379 viewsfactual_blue

Instant Karma's gonna get them

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024