Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? 13:48 - Nov 12 with 21363 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The Tories campaign basically amounts to being ‘Not Corbyn’, getting Brexit done plus lots of promises which almost certainly haven’t been costed and won’t be delivered

The Labour campaign amounts to being ‘Not the Tories’, maybe getting Brexit done plus lots of promises which almost certainly haven’t been costed and won’t be delivered

The Lib Dem’s campaign amounts to being ‘Not the Tories or Labour’, abandoning Brexit...and that’s about it?

Then all the small parties (plus SNP but no one other than Darth cares about Scotland)

I know it’s early days yet but that’s pretty much it isn’t it?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:42 - Nov 12 with 3531 viewschicoazul

I care about the SNP and I genuinely think they are missing a trick by not standing candidates in English seats, as there is demonstrably a lot of interest in Scottish independence from many English voters.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:42 - Nov 12 with 3525 viewsFtnfwest

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:13 - Nov 12 by jeera

Agreed.

That really is one step beyond.

complete embarrassment
This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:43 - Nov 12 with 3525 viewschicoazul

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:27 - Nov 12 by J2BLUE

This is what it comes down to. Then you have people telling you that it's wrong not to use your vote. If it's a vote between a punch in the face and a kick in the balls you'll have to excuse me for not voting.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 15:28]

I commend your decision and urge others to follow our lead brother. None of the above!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

100% 3 awful leaders; some influenced by US populism.... on 15:43 - Nov 12 with 3526 viewsunstableblue

.... Russia driving social media information to drive us out of Europe; Corbyn and Labour un-electable; Tories bare faced lying and denying they're in bed with Farage.

Only winners are SNP and inevitable break up of the union

All while the economy tanks!

We'll look back on these times, like the UK in the 1970s, but a lot of the damage is irrecoverable.

PS - some of the current cabinet, like Patel are just nutters

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:44 - Nov 12 with 3519 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:42 - Nov 12 by chicoazul

I care about the SNP and I genuinely think they are missing a trick by not standing candidates in English seats, as there is demonstrably a lot of interest in Scottish independence from many English voters.

LOL

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:47 - Nov 12 with 3514 viewschicoazul

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:44 - Nov 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL

It's true. Many English voters for instance are prepared to see the union fall apart rather than lose Brexit for instance. I am certainly one Englishman who is fully in support of Scottish independence. We can only hope the SNP stay off the Scotch and dont make a complete pig's ear of it again.

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:49 - Nov 12 with 3505 viewsgiant_stow

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:47 - Nov 12 by chicoazul

It's true. Many English voters for instance are prepared to see the union fall apart rather than lose Brexit for instance. I am certainly one Englishman who is fully in support of Scottish independence. We can only hope the SNP stay off the Scotch and dont make a complete pig's ear of it again.

Stay off the scotch?! You tinker!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:53 - Nov 12 with 3498 viewsfactual_blue

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:30 - Nov 12 by Guthrum

That was a bit close to the edge.

It has all the makings of a wondrous story though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:00 - Nov 12 with 3480 viewsfooters

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:27 - Nov 12 by J2BLUE

This is what it comes down to. Then you have people telling you that it's wrong not to use your vote. If it's a vote between a punch in the face and a kick in the balls you'll have to excuse me for not voting.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 15:28]

The two potential outcomes are markedly different in this GE. If you can't see the difference, then perhaps you should stick to your South Park-level political insight.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:32 - Nov 12 with 3424 viewsgordon

The big disappointment for me has been how uncharismatic, unpersuasive and generally dull Jo Swinson has turned out to be. I already knew the others were rubbish.
This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:34 - Nov 12 with 3421 viewschicoazul

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:32 - Nov 12 by gordon

The big disappointment for me has been how uncharismatic, unpersuasive and generally dull Jo Swinson has turned out to be. I already knew the others were rubbish.

No surprise there though, considering she is effectively asking for the status quo to be reinstated.

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:38 - Nov 12 with 3399 viewsWD19

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:32 - Nov 12 by gordon

Beyond the 'Remain' (now seemingly rebranded as 'stop Brexit') angle, her pitch seems to be 'if you don't vote for me when the others are so obviously rubbish then you must be sexist'.

Not the most compelling election pitch in the history of the world.
This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:47 - Nov 12 with 3377 viewsgordon

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:38 - Nov 12 by WD19

Beyond the 'Remain' (now seemingly rebranded as 'stop Brexit') angle, her pitch seems to be 'if you don't vote for me when the others are so obviously rubbish then you must be sexist'.

Not the most compelling election pitch in the history of the world.

I reckon they will lose significant vote share to Labour as the election gets closer as people realise how rubbish she is, and that voting Lib Dem in lots of seats is going to result on Brexit being likely rather than less.
This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:56 - Nov 12 with 3352 viewsGlasgowBlue

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:30 - Nov 12 by Guthrum

That was a bit close to the edge.

And You And I were the only people to get that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:58 - Nov 12 with 3341 viewsJ2BLUE

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:00 - Nov 12 by footers

The two potential outcomes are markedly different in this GE. If you can't see the difference, then perhaps you should stick to your South Park-level political insight.

The point is not the difference in outcomes but the lack of quality options. Perhaps you should take your own advice and only comment if you know the full facts x

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:03 - Nov 12 with 3328 viewsWeWereZombies

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:44 - Nov 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL

Creme

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:10 - Nov 12 with 3315 viewsEwan_Oozami

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:53 - Nov 12 by factual_blue

It has all the makings of a wondrous story though.

We need a Starship Trooper to save us...

(Side note - not going to the Colchester game tonight as am watching Hawkwind at the Corn Exchange..)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:14 - Nov 12 with 3303 viewsEwan_Oozami

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 15:21 - Nov 12 by WeWereZombies

Fragile?

Uppie for the Prog there...

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:24 - Nov 12 with 3285 viewsfactual_blue

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:10 - Nov 12 by Ewan_Oozami

We need a Starship Trooper to save us...

(Side note - not going to the Colchester game tonight as am watching Hawkwind at the Corn Exchange..)

Are you travelling there on a silver machine?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:28 - Nov 12 with 3280 viewsEwan_Oozami

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:24 - Nov 12 by factual_blue

Are you travelling there on a silver machine?

Yes, actually. In a silver Renault Grand Scenic to be exact, unfortunately it cannot fly sideways through time...

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:31 - Nov 12 with 3275 viewsEwan_Oozami

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:03 - Nov 12 by WeWereZombies

Creme

Are we talking UnGodley here?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:35 - Nov 12 with 3272 viewsEwan_Oozami

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:34 - Nov 12 by chicoazul

No surprise there though, considering she is effectively asking for the status quo to be reinstated.

Just a small point of order - how can the status quo be reinstated?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:54 - Nov 12 with 3246 viewsfooters

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 16:58 - Nov 12 by J2BLUE

The point is not the difference in outcomes but the lack of quality options. Perhaps you should take your own advice and only comment if you know the full facts x

Who are your local candidates, and why do you think they lack quality?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 18:01 - Nov 12 with 3241 viewsGlasgowBlue

It just got worse.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 18:04 - Nov 12 with 3233 viewsDubtractor

This really is going to be the worst election in memory isn’t it? on 17:31 - Nov 12 by Ewan_Oozami

Are we talking UnGodley here?

I suspect they will have to load up the rubber bullets if there are any protests at the election result.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024