Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should be a good game tonight.. 14:10 - Nov 12 with 1258 viewsMrTown

Looking at Col U team, they've got some good players should they field their first XI (I suspect they will).

Gerken/Bramall (formely Arsenal)/Nouble/C.Senior/Callum Harriott

Best player I've seen from brief footage is Kwame Poku is the no.10 role.

Should be a good game.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Should be a good game tonight.. on 14:40 - Nov 12 with 1196 viewsSharkey

I doubt Dean will play - he hasn't played the other two games in this competition or even been on the bench (I think) . I doubt Noublé will play either, as he's played virtually every minute of every game this season. Harry Pell will probably play on his way back from a long-term injury, and Jervani Brown, who cost a lot of the KVY money (all of it, maybe) but who has hardly played. As you say, Poku is fun to watch, and Hasanally is another that John McGreal gets excited about. Harriott is away on international duty, along with Comley and Gambin.
Should be a good game tonight.. on 14:56 - Nov 12 with 1159 viewsMrTown

Should be a good game tonight.. on 14:40 - Nov 12 by Sharkey

I doubt Dean will play - he hasn't played the other two games in this competition or even been on the bench (I think) . I doubt Noublé will play either, as he's played virtually every minute of every game this season. Harry Pell will probably play on his way back from a long-term injury, and Jervani Brown, who cost a lot of the KVY money (all of it, maybe) but who has hardly played. As you say, Poku is fun to watch, and Hasanally is another that John McGreal gets excited about. Harriott is away on international duty, along with Comley and Gambin.

Just seen that Harriott represents Guyana.

Harry Pell, the tall central midfielder? Jervani Brown can be exciting as well actually, he was the left footed attacking midfielder from Cambridge.

Is there a bit of fuss around Courtney Senior, seems to be hot and cold, defintely has ability and was with Brentford Academy until is ceased.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Should be a good game tonight.. on 15:07 - Nov 12 with 1138 viewsSharkey

Should be a good game tonight.. on 14:56 - Nov 12 by MrTown

Just seen that Harriott represents Guyana.

Harry Pell, the tall central midfielder? Jervani Brown can be exciting as well actually, he was the left footed attacking midfielder from Cambridge.

Is there a bit of fuss around Courtney Senior, seems to be hot and cold, defintely has ability and was with Brentford Academy until is ceased.

Senior can run round people, but his shooting is wayward, - though to be fair he's scored a couple of good ones recently. He's been outshone recently by Poku. Yes, Pell is the tall defensive midfielder. Colchester paid decent money for him (from Cheltenham), and for Brown. If they start with Lapslie as well, it'll be a whole new midfield from recently, but a tough one, so if Town pick a youthful midfield they'll know they've been in a game.
Should be a good game tonight.. on 17:11 - Nov 12 with 1014 viewsNthQldITFC

Is Poku the new Pukki?

(sorry)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Should be a good game tonight.. on 21:39 - Nov 12 with 875 viewsBlue_Moses

One of the worst games I've been to. Ive seen us score 2 goals in the last 4 games...
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 21:40]
Should be a good game tonight.. on 22:03 - Nov 12 with 810 viewsBloomBlue

I enjoyed watching that, great to see more youngsters getting a game continuing our history, playing the youngsters is the 'Ipswich way' Sir Alf will be smiling
Should be a good game tonight.. on 22:50 - Nov 12 with 765 viewsBlue_Moses

Should be a good game tonight.. on 22:03 - Nov 12 by BloomBlue

I enjoyed watching that, great to see more youngsters getting a game continuing our history, playing the youngsters is the 'Ipswich way' Sir Alf will be smiling

We had one shot on goal that I can recall. Nice build up play but for me it's hard to enjoy another game where we struggle to have any end product, regardless of our team's age.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024