Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them 17:26 - Nov 12 with 1396 viewsMullet

Can they go after him? I know they're not the KGB or anything, but I've seen screenshots of people claiming they've ploughed over £10k into pamphlets, badges, possibly even armbands or whatever.

More fool them in many ways, but doesn't this just add more fuel to the raging inferno that is the bloke's greedy pocketed approach to a single issue, he has no intention of actually delivering?

I'm assuming stuff was put in writing, rather than they just willing volunteered assuming they'd got a gig running in this election etc?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 17:32 - Nov 12 with 1363 viewschicoazul

More fool them indeed.
Said it before say it again, it is very much in Farage's interests for Brexit to never happen.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 18:04 - Nov 12 with 1313 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 18:44 - Nov 12 with 1268 viewsElderGrizzly

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 18:45 - Nov 12 with 1265 viewsElderGrizzly

Arron Banks talking at the OU too.

Don’t underestimate his role and his Russian backers here too

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:16 - Nov 12 with 1214 viewsFixed_It

We've got an election debate lined up at school. Local Labour and Lib Dem councillors attending, but the Brexit Party representative has dropped out following Nige's announcement. Guess there's a few of them pretty disillusioned at the moment

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:26 - Nov 12 with 1189 viewsvapour_trail

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 18:45 - Nov 12 by ElderGrizzly

Perhaps you shouldn’t have had your guns trained in the wrong direction for the past few years.

Too late now sunshine.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:33 - Nov 12 with 1174 viewsBlueBadger

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:16 - Nov 12 by Fixed_It

We've got an election debate lined up at school. Local Labour and Lib Dem councillors attending, but the Brexit Party representative has dropped out following Nige's announcement. Guess there's a few of them pretty disillusioned at the moment

Who'd have thought that an unelected con man running his own private fiefdom would end up ripping off gullible pensioners?
[Post edited 12 Nov 2019 19:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:41 - Nov 12 with 1145 viewsBluefish

Farage will just tell them that he did really contest the election and probably that they won and they will happily slink off.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:45 - Nov 12 with 1135 viewsBlueBadger

You're assuming that Farage has an honest bone in his body here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:49 - Nov 12 with 1126 viewsBlueBadger

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 18:45 - Nov 12 by ElderGrizzly

Interesting to see Radders' down vote pattern here. I'm guessing he's in favour of unelected foreigners interfering in our affairs.

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:57 - Nov 12 with 1107 viewsElderGrizzly

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:26 - Nov 12 by vapour_trail

Perhaps you shouldn’t have had your guns trained in the wrong direction for the past few years.

Too late now sunshine.

Eh? I’ve been warning of Banks and his connections for the last two years
All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 20:02 - Nov 12 with 1100 viewsBlueBadger

All this money Brexit Party types are saying Farage has took off of them on 19:41 - Nov 12 by Bluefish

Farage will just tell them that he did really contest the election and probably that they won and they will happily slink off.

I've been saying for some time now the the best way to solve the Brexit impasse is to quietly revoke Article 50 but pay for a fleet of buses to go round places like Sunderland and Clacton with big banners saying 'hurrah! we're finally out!' and see if anyone actually notices.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024