Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lazy question.. 17:30 - Nov 12 with 1605 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Lazy because I can’t be bothered to trawl through question and responses on other threads or if Phil has already stated

When are our current cohort of injured employees provisionally booked in for return? In particular these fellows..
Lankester
Bishop
Sears
Morris
Nydam
Lazy question.. on 17:38 - Nov 12 with 1568 viewsWickets

sorry to say i dont think we are likely to see any of these soon maybe not this season .
Lazy question.. on 13:46 - Nov 13 with 1436 viewscatch74

Thank Lankester out for season, sounds like Morris a long way off too. Sears only just started back to training - new year maybe? Bishop a bit closer than Sears and no idea about Nydam.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Lazy question.. on 13:47 - Nov 13 with 1432 viewsclive_baker

Phil dare not ask. Lambert told him off last time.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lazy question.. on 14:12 - Nov 13 with 1406 viewsTractorCam

Somepoint in the future.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lazy question.. on 14:16 - Nov 13 with 1398 viewsWeWereZombies

Lazy question.. on 13:47 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

Phil dare not ask. Lambert told him off last time.

Any idea what that was about? Perhaps Bishop does not fit into Lambert's plans...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Lazy question.. on 14:58 - Nov 13 with 1357 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Lazy question.. on 14:16 - Nov 13 by WeWereZombies

Any idea what that was about? Perhaps Bishop does not fit into Lambert's plans...

You are only allowed to ask Lambert questions about youngsters and the fans. And if you don't, he will turn that question in to a question about youngsters or the fans, usually using the term "Dear o Dear"

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Lazy question.. on 15:10 - Nov 13 with 1340 viewsclive_baker

Lazy question.. on 14:16 - Nov 13 by WeWereZombies

I have no idea, he's seemed a bit short with Phil on a couple of occasions IMO but maybe I've interpreted that wrong. It did seem an odd reaction to a reasonable question, especially as we hadn't had an update for weeks. He reacted like it was a regular line of questioning that he was bored of answering.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lazy question.. on 15:17 - Nov 13 with 1332 viewsWD19

Lazy question.. on 15:10 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

I have no idea, he's seemed a bit short with Phil on a couple of occasions IMO but maybe I've interpreted that wrong. It did seem an odd reaction to a reasonable question, especially as we hadn't had an update for weeks. He reacted like it was a regular line of questioning that he was bored of answering.

Phil should stick to safer questions like:

"Why can you not yet deliver a proper, high functioning midfield given the resources at your disposal?"
Login to get fewer ads

Lazy question.. on 15:21 - Nov 13 with 1315 viewsPhilTWTD

Morris and Sears are about at the same point, a month or so away I think, probably January for a return to some sort of action.

Lankester probably out for the season, they were going to assess him at the five-month point, which I think is also January.

Nydam said February for his return when we had him on the radio.

Bish probably a month or so away from a return from what Jim Henry said at the Supporters Club AGM.
Lazy question.. on 15:23 - Nov 13 with 1308 viewsPhilTWTD

Lazy question.. on 15:10 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

Think I just caught him at the wrong moment on that, has been fine with me otherwise and I'm certainly not the only one who has had that reaction to the odd question here and there.
Lazy question.. on 20:51 - Nov 13 with 1212 viewshoppy

Lazy question.. on 15:23 - Nov 13 by PhilTWTD

Think I just caught him at the wrong moment on that, has been fine with me otherwise and I'm certainly not the only one who has had that reaction to the odd question here and there.

Don't ask odd questions then, Phil.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lazy question.. on 21:15 - Nov 13 with 1185 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wouldn’t look right without Bish being on the injured list would it? He’s got a cracking career ahead of him as a physio test case when he hangs up his ice packs and tens machine.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024