Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock 10:04 - Nov 13 with 1387 viewsBlueySwede

I know he isn´t the most popular around here, but I though he was good yesterday (let it be against average opposition). Still think he can be a decent player.
Kenlock on 10:08 - Nov 13 with 1368 viewsITFC_Forever

Decent in general, but was still capable of lapses in concentration.

Never seems quite sure where the ball is.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Kenlock on 10:09 - Nov 13 with 1354 viewsBlueySwede

Kenlock on 10:08 - Nov 13 by ITFC_Forever

Decent in general, but was still capable of lapses in concentration.

Never seems quite sure where the ball is.

True. Also seem to be lacking a bit of confidence. Like him going forward.
Kenlock on 11:35 - Nov 13 with 1276 viewsSteve_M

Kenlock is decent going forward, works hard but has regular lapses in concentration defensively. He has proven himself good enough to be a squad player at Championship level but no more. I do really like the fact that he can start a game poorly and not let it bother him, getting better as the match goers on.

The ITFC swingometer went from "He must play, Knudsen is crap, to boooooooo Kenlock is crap" pretty quickly but the player still has the same strengths and weaknesses.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kenlock on 11:37 - Nov 13 with 1267 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I think he is a better left back than Garbutt.

Garbutt in left midfield and even wing back is fine, he is a really good player. In a back four, not for me.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Kenlock on 12:30 - Nov 13 with 1230 viewsSouperJim

He was badly exposed at the start of the season due to the wide players infront of him, but I think he's an acceptable fullback and has probably benefited from some time out of the side. I thought he was one of our better players against Lincoln and I like him coming forward, his style is awkward but he often lures opposition players in and is surprisingly strong when taking people on.

Of course there are still question marks over whether he'll ever be good enough defensively to be anything other than a squad player, but I think he has earned a little more time.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Kenlock on 13:25 - Nov 13 with 1165 viewsKeaneish

Kenlock on 11:37 - Nov 13 by TRUE_BLUE123

I think he is a better left back than Garbutt.

Garbutt in left midfield and even wing back is fine, he is a really good player. In a back four, not for me.

So do i. I'd like to see him at LB with Garbutt in front of him playing in a 442. Think they'll link up well and be a good foil for each other. I'd like to see KVY at RB with someone, probably Rowe at the moment in front of him.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Kenlock on 20:49 - Nov 13 with 1039 viewsStNeotsBlue

I don't mind Kenlock as a player, he has a strange and ungainly style of running which seems to put off a few. I also quite like the fact his brother and mates are at many games, a small thing but something that I like.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024