Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? 11:28 - Nov 13 with 9225 viewsBrixtonBlue

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:29 - Nov 13 with 2408 viewslowhouseblue

what was his answer? someone from hamas would be my guess.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:31 - Nov 13 with 2393 viewsGeoffSentence

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:29 - Nov 13 by lowhouseblue

Hush you. Before people start getting shouty and domineering.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:35 - Nov 13 with 2363 viewsWD19

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:29 - Nov 13 by lowhouseblue

To be fair, its a stupid question.

Everyone knows JC doesn't get to chose his own clothes and meals anymore, let alone who he is allowed to talk to.
Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:37 - Nov 13 with 2346 viewsDarth_Koont

I'll put bets on it not being Trump.

Unless it's a ruse to give Donald an atomic wedgie.

Pronouns: He/Him

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:37 - Nov 13 with 2335 viewsGlasgowBlue

What about his friends from Hezbollah?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:41 - Nov 13 with 2318 viewsnoggin

Netanyahu or Trump

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:41 - Nov 13 with 2316 viewsBrixtonBlue

My guess would be ignoring the stupid question.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:45 - Nov 13 with 2281 viewsBlueBadger

'Not the DUP'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:50 - Nov 13 with 2265 viewsartsbossbeard

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:45 - Nov 13 by BlueBadger

'Not the DUP'?

Poor old Fromage.

Bojo won't invite him to the party whilst singing around the campfire with The Salem Witch Hunt lot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:35 - Nov 13 with 2158 viewschicoazul

Yeah it's insane to think a terrorist would be welcomed at No 10 by Labour. Scaremongering! Bad!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:48 - Nov 13 with 2114 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:41 - Nov 13 by BrixtonBlue

My guess would be ignoring the stupid question.

It's not a stupid question though is it?

In 2012, Corbyn invited Palestinian Islamic Jihad member Musa Abu Maria to Parliament. This is Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Palestinian Islamic Jihad is one the groups that Dianne Abbott and Corbyn refused to proscribe in anti-terror legislation. See Abbott's car crash interview from just three days ago.

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:51 - Nov 13 with 2104 viewsBackToRussia

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:48 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

In 2012, Corbyn invited Palestinian Islamic Jihad member Musa Abu Maria to Parliament. This is Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Palestinian Islamic Jihad is one the groups that Dianne Abbott and Corbyn refused to proscribe in anti-terror legislation. See Abbott's car crash interview from just three days ago.

To paraphrase Samuel Beckett, what's the refusal to condemn a terrorist group compared to founding one?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:55 - Nov 13 with 2095 viewsclive_baker

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:48 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Point of order, that interview was May 2017.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:56 - Nov 13 with 2090 viewsSouperJim

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:51 - Nov 13 by BackToRussia

To paraphrase Samuel Beckett, what's the refusal to condemn a terrorist group compared to founding one?

I'd mention all the shady customers the tories have sold arms to, but then I'd be accused of whataboutery.

Isn't getting these folk around the debating table ultimately the only way to bring about lasting peace? Case in point Gerry Adams. At some point, someone has to be brave enough to stop bombing the hell out of each other and risk being labelled a terrorist sympathiser.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:56 - Nov 13 with 2082 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:55 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

Point of order, that interview was May 2017.

Sorry I only say it Sunday. The point still remains though.

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:58 - Nov 13 with 2073 viewsclive_baker

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:56 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Sorry I only say it Sunday. The point still remains though.

Yeah, although let's be honest, she's just a puppet bless her.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:01 - Nov 13 with 2054 viewsBackToRussia

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:56 - Nov 13 by SouperJim

I'd mention all the shady customers the tories have sold arms to, but then I'd be accused of whataboutery.

Isn't getting these folk around the debating table ultimately the only way to bring about lasting peace? Case in point Gerry Adams. At some point, someone has to be brave enough to stop bombing the hell out of each other and risk being labelled a terrorist sympathiser.

As a country we've propped up America's sponsoring of terror and sowing of global chaos. America has vetoed a two state Israeli Palestinian solution twice in the UN and we have backed them up militarily and politically since the 40s.

Of course you're right, it takes negotiating with so called terrorist groups, especially when we ourselves were the ones to give them power and destabilised the region.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 14:01]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:02 - Nov 13 with 2045 viewshampstead_blue

Got to be Gerry Adams.

I'll put a fiver on him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:04 - Nov 13 with 2032 viewshampstead_blue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:35 - Nov 13 by chicoazul

Yeah it's insane to think a terrorist would be welcomed at No 10 by Labour. Scaremongering! Bad!

'at the targets ahead, RAPID FIRE'......I can hear the Skill at Arms instructor like it was yesterday.

Hang-on....Adams is one of ours....a British spy at the top of the IRA.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:05 - Nov 13 with 2025 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:56 - Nov 13 by SouperJim

Nobody called Mo Mowlan or John Major terrorist sympathisers for opening dialogue with the IRA.

Then again, neither of them supported the aims of the IRA.

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:06 - Nov 13 with 2020 viewsSouperJim

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:05 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Nobody called Mo Mowlan or John Major terrorist sympathisers for opening dialogue with the IRA.

My memory differs from yours on the first point.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:06 - Nov 13 with 2011 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:58 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

Yeah, although let's be honest, she's just a puppet bless her.

She could be in charge of our police service and M15 in just over a month. Hold that thought in your m ind for just a few seconds. Frightening isn't it?

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:10 - Nov 13 with 1985 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:06 - Nov 13 by SouperJim

My memory differs from yours on the first point.

Who called John Major or Mo Mowlan a terrorist sympathiser?

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:14 - Nov 13 with 1962 viewsBackToRussia

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:05 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Does supporting a two state solution make you a terrorist sympathiser now does it? Hard to keep up.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:17 - Nov 13 with 1948 viewsBrixtonBlue

What's car crash about it? She states her reasons perfectly reasonably.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024