Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
boris told to p1ss of 16:07 - Nov 13 with 3239 viewsjaykay

or words to that effect

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

boris told to p1ss of on 19:56 - Nov 13 with 655 viewsfactual_blue

boris told to p1ss of on 16:19 - Nov 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

What an ignorant bunch, they have embarrassed themselves.

Why would Boris have got there sooner, and what good would it have done?!

It's a good job boris has never published anything rude or ignorant about people from northern England.

I'm sure this wasn't published in an editorial in The Spectator when boris was, er, editor of The Spectator

“That is no excuse for Liverpool’s failure to acknowledge, even to this day, the part played in the disaster by drunken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground that Saturday afternoon.”

The police became a convenient scapegoat, and The Sun newspaper a whipping-boy for daring, albeit in a tasteless fashion, to hint at the wider causes of the incident.”

Talking about the attitudes of Liverpudlians, the article added: “They see themselves whenever possible as victims, and resent their victim status; yet at the same time they wallow in it.”

Oh, it did appear in The Spectator when he was editor.

What an ignorant man, he has embarrassed himself.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

boris told to p1ss of on 19:56 - Nov 13 with 645 viewsfactual_blue

boris told to p1ss of on 18:05 - Nov 13 by brazil1982

You hate the Tories, we get it.

He's a man of taste, good sense and a caring disposition. That would explain it.

boris told to p1ss of on 19:57 - Nov 13 with 647 viewsfactual_blue

boris told to p1ss of on 19:49 - Nov 13 by BlueBadger

Imagine having your house flooded out then have one of the people responsible for implementing cuts to flood defences turn up to patronise you. I'd imagine that 'polite' is one of the things you wouldn't be feeling.

If they had any common sense, they'd live elsewhere.

This is known as the rees-mogg gambit.

boris told to p1ss of on 20:00 - Nov 13 with 645 viewsBlueBadger

boris told to p1ss of on 19:56 - Nov 13 by factual_blue

It's a good job boris has never published anything rude or ignorant about people from northern England.

I'm sure this wasn't published in an editorial in The Spectator when boris was, er, editor of The Spectator

“That is no excuse for Liverpool’s failure to acknowledge, even to this day, the part played in the disaster by drunken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground that Saturday afternoon.”

The police became a convenient scapegoat, and The Sun newspaper a whipping-boy for daring, albeit in a tasteless fashion, to hint at the wider causes of the incident.”

Talking about the attitudes of Liverpudlians, the article added: “They see themselves whenever possible as victims, and resent their victim status; yet at the same time they wallow in it.”

Or telling someone to 'get stuffed' for suggesting that cutting London fire services might not be a sensible idea.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-24050870/mayor-boris-johnson-tel

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

boris told to p1ss of on 20:01 - Nov 13 with 640 viewsBlueBadger

boris told to p1ss of on 16:34 - Nov 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nope, I never suggested that.

Just a polite hello and willingness to have a discussion.

You're having an absolute mare here. I'd have quietly slinked off to start a 'look at this pictire of a cat' thread by now, if this was me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

boris told to p1ss of on 20:48 - Nov 13 with 621 viewsEwan_Oozami

boris told to p1ss of on 16:29 - Nov 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Corbyn has nothing better to do. Boris is a bit busier as a serving PM.

Either way, I think its embarrassing for the locals to talk to the PM that way.

Indeed>. Busy appearing on videos about how he makes cups of tea and stating that he likes chips?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

boris told to p1ss of on 21:40 - Nov 13 with 609 viewsBlueBadger

boris told to p1ss of on 17:02 - Nov 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Hardly likely to end up being a significant part of a campaign.

By being rude, they have guaranteed their place in Tory publicity...

...and we all know there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Such a shame that people cant be polite.

In what way is turning up to visit a flood hit area DAYS after it happened when you have already a reputation for incompetence and previous form for cutting funding to flood defence GOOD publicity?

boris told to p1ss of on 22:51 - Nov 13 with 585 viewsbluebud

boris told to p1ss of on 19:56 - Nov 13 by factual_blue

Spot on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024