Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy 21:41 - Nov 13 with 1163 viewsSitfcB

Portsmouth
Brighton U21s
Walsall
Exeter
Bristol Rovers
MK Dons
Peterborough

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 22:50 - Nov 13 with 1077 viewsBluefish

Great news that we can't get Chelsea u21s. The clamour for tickets for that one would have been an all time low

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 00:29 - Nov 14 with 1034 viewshatch

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 22:50 - Nov 13 by Bluefish

Great news that we can't get Chelsea u21s. The clamour for tickets for that one would have been an all time low

I live walking distance from Chelsea’s ground (non posh part) so a shame for convenience but will enjoy Exeter away again if needed.
We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 06:35 - Nov 14 with 964 viewsSitfcB

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 22:50 - Nov 13 by Bluefish

Doubt it. We’d have taken a few 1000 bet ya.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 07:48 - Nov 14 with 940 viewsBluefish

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 06:35 - Nov 14 by SitfcB

Doubt it. We’d have taken a few 1000 bet ya.

That is what I meant, it would be embarrassing seeing the desperate rush for tickets for a leasing.com game just because the opponents have Chelsea in the name, even though it wasn't the real Chelsea.

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:07 - Nov 14 with 842 viewsGarv

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 07:48 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

That is what I meant, it would be embarrassing seeing the desperate rush for tickets for a leasing.com game just because the opponents have Chelsea in the name, even though it wasn't the real Chelsea.

I’d say it’s more likely the fact we’d have a half decent chance of winning in a big premier league ground.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:31 - Nov 14 with 819 viewsBluefish

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:07 - Nov 14 by Garv

I’d say it’s more likely the fact we’d have a half decent chance of winning in a big premier league ground.

Why does the size of the ground matter? It is still a win vs a Chelsea youth team, it is embarrassing.

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:32 - Nov 14 with 817 viewsitfcjoe

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:07 - Nov 14 by Garv

Would they even play it at Stamford Briidge or somewhere like Aldershot, I’d be very surprised if at SB

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:35 - Nov 14 with 808 viewsPhilTWTD

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:32 - Nov 14 by itfcjoe

Would they even play it at Stamford Briidge or somewhere like Aldershot, I’d be very surprised if at SB

They played there last year, I checked the other night.
Login to get fewer ads

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:51 - Nov 14 with 780 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We will get one of these away in the next round of the EFL Trophy on 13:31 - Nov 14 by Bluefish

Why does the size of the ground matter? It is still a win vs a Chelsea youth team, it is embarrassing.

Cannot for the life of me understand why people will watch us play against under 23 teams. I would start the minimum amount of players from the first team that we need to and then just play kids, the 16 year olds and 18 year olds that featured against Col u. Will be a nice experience for them.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024