Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage, Nigel 08:21 - Nov 14 with 2462 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/farage-says-he-may-vote-tory-if-pm-deliver

Do gullable racists have to return their magic beans for a refund now?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Farage, Nigel on 08:25 - Nov 14 with 2077 viewsBlueBadger

Won't they just go back to voting Tory?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage, Nigel on 08:35 - Nov 14 with 2057 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage, Nigel on 08:25 - Nov 14 by BlueBadger

Yep, most certainly.

£25 to become a member of BP and additional fees if you fancy running as a councillor. I guess some may well feel shafted, which is nice.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Farage, Nigel on 08:42 - Nov 14 with 2035 viewsjeera

Farage, Nigel on 08:35 - Nov 14 by artsbossbeard

Yep, most certainly.

£25 to become a member of BP and additional fees if you fancy running as a councillor. I guess some may well feel shafted, which is nice.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Farage, Nigel on 08:46 - Nov 14 with 2028 viewsGuthrum

If the Telegraph's BTL comments are anything to go by, at least half of them won't. They feel betrayed by the Conservatives, that the May/Johnson deals are not proper Brexit ("BRINO") and declare they either will not vote or a few even revert to UKIP if there is no BP candidate in their constituency.

Some feel that Farage has let them down (especially with the peerage rumours), others that he has been crushed by the "MSM" and the "Remainer elite".

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Farage, Nigel on 08:52 - Nov 14 with 1995 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Farage, Nigel on 08:46 - Nov 14 by Guthrum

If the Telegraph's BTL comments are anything to go by, at least half of them won't. They feel betrayed by the Conservatives, that the May/Johnson deals are not proper Brexit ("BRINO") and declare they either will not vote or a few even revert to UKIP if there is no BP candidate in their constituency.

Some feel that Farage has let them down (especially with the peerage rumours), others that he has been crushed by the "MSM" and the "Remainer elite".

Don't the B.N.P. stand any more!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Farage, Nigel on 08:59 - Nov 14 with 1977 viewsGuthrum

Farage, Nigel on 08:52 - Nov 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Don't the B.N.P. stand any more!

In 2017 they stood 10 candidates and gained a total of 4,580 votes - about a quarter of the number received by the Yorkshire Party, but still 690 more then the Monster Raving Loony Party, nationwide.

Farage, Nigel on 09:02 - Nov 14 with 1960 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Farage, Nigel on 08:59 - Nov 14 by Guthrum

In 2017 they stood 10 candidates and gained a total of 4,580 votes - about a quarter of the number received by the Yorkshire Party, but still 690 more then the Monster Raving Loony Party, nationwide.

There percentage increase couid be staggering this time around!

Farage, Nigel on 09:03 - Nov 14 with 1958 viewsGuthrum

Farage, Nigel on 09:02 - Nov 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

There percentage increase couid be staggering this time around!

Which, the BNP or the MRL?

Login to get fewer ads

Farage, Nigel on 09:05 - Nov 14 with 1954 viewsBlueBoots

Nice touch that they used the photo of Nigel Farage being sucked off by Tim Martin for the article...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Farage, Nigel on 09:06 - Nov 14 with 1954 viewsActionMan

Farage, Nigel on 08:35 - Nov 14 by artsbossbeard

Yep, most certainly.

When MP's use their allowance to buy Party HQ's in their areas under the guises of them being "constituency offices" and fund their campaigns via the back door I don't think you should be having a pop at how the Brexit Party is funding itself given they are having to compete with the Lib-Lab-Con thieves and liars.

What makes your con men and con women better than theirs?
Farage, Nigel on 09:07 - Nov 14 with 1941 viewsartsbossbeard

Farage, Nigel on 09:06 - Nov 14 by ActionMan

When MP's use their allowance to buy Party HQ's in their areas under the guises of them being "constituency offices" and fund their campaigns via the back door I don't think you should be having a pop at how the Brexit Party is funding itself given they are having to compete with the Lib-Lab-Con thieves and liars.

Didn't you get the refund then?

Farage, Nigel on 09:13 - Nov 14 with 1914 viewsGaryCooper

Their snobbery gives them a self identifying superiority, they forgive all the indiscretions of their tribal allegiance.
Farage, Nigel on 09:16 - Nov 14 with 1892 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Farage, Nigel on 09:18 - Nov 14 with 1887 viewsBackToRussia

You bang on constantly about how politics is corrupt, makes me curious what you believe in. Logically it'd make you some sort of anarchist but for some reason I doubt that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Farage, Nigel on 09:19 - Nov 14 with 1879 viewsBlueBadger

Farage, Nigel on 09:18 - Nov 14 by BackToRussia

You bang on constantly about how politics is corrupt, makes me curious what you believe in. Logically it'd make you some sort of anarchist but for some reason I doubt that.

It's a bit like *redacted* claiming to be an anarchist but being the first to defend any kind of dodgy action by arch-authoritarian Putin.

Farage, Nigel on 09:27 - Nov 14 with 1850 viewsGuthrum

In what way is BP funding any different to the others? Does it lack wealthy individuals donating significant sums?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/11/tory-donor-jeremy-hosking-20000

Farage, Nigel on 09:30 - Nov 14 with 1835 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Farage, Nigel on 09:19 - Nov 14 by BlueBadger

It's a bit like *redacted* claiming to be an anarchist but being the first to defend any kind of dodgy action by arch-authoritarian Putin.

.....so who would that be....?

Farage, Nigel on 09:31 - Nov 14 with 1827 viewsBackToRussia

Farage, Nigel on 09:19 - Nov 14 by BlueBadger

This redacted character gets around.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Farage, Nigel on 09:36 - Nov 14 with 1813 viewsPinewoodblue

Not the estimated 5,000,000 non Tories who voted for Brexit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Farage, Nigel on 09:51 - Nov 14 with 1779 viewsBlueBadger

Farage, Nigel on 09:27 - Nov 14 by Guthrum

In what way is BP funding any different to the others? Does it lack wealthy individuals donating significant sums?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/11/tory-donor-jeremy-hosking-20000

Definitely no dodgy businessmen with vested interests.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/09/revealed-detail-of-exclusive-rus

Farage, Nigel on 09:51 - Nov 14 with 1786 viewseireblue

You mean this sort of thing

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/12/nigel-farage-eu-salary-docked-c
Farage, Nigel on 10:13 - Nov 14 with 1747 viewssoupytwist

This Twitter thread is interesting about how Farage has structured the Brexit party and why he might have done it that way -

Farage, Nigel on 10:20 - Nov 14 with 1724 viewsGaryCooper

Farage, Nigel on 09:51 - Nov 14 by eireblue

You mean this sort of thing

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/12/nigel-farage-eu-salary-docked-c

Whoooa back! Maybe a little care should be administered before using the EU and fraud in the same point?
Farage, Nigel on 16:09 - Nov 14 with 1571 viewsjimmyvet

Farage, Nigel on 08:59 - Nov 14 by Guthrum

Are yes the BNP are they the other British political party that have been or are being investigated for institutional racism? Guthrum you are an expert on many matters is this the case?
Farage, Nigel on 16:13 - Nov 14 with 1560 viewschicoazul

Farage, Nigel on 08:42 - Nov 14 by jeera

Did you know he had a punch up with The Maximum Leader once?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024