Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will Labour ban/control first with our free 07:13 - Nov 15 with 17888 viewsBluefish

Broadband? Presumably Israel related content?

A world where our government takes away most of our money and controls our internet, our power and our transport. It will be like being a child again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 07:19 - Nov 15 with 5001 viewsgordon

If it means less of *those* threads on here, sounds good to me.
What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 07:40 - Nov 15 with 4971 viewsBackToRussia

You.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 07:41 - Nov 15 with 4965 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not being able to access benefits.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 07:56 - Nov 15 with 4956 viewsWD19

I am surprised you don’t think this is £100bn well spent.
What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 07:58 - Nov 15 with 4946 viewslowhouseblue

jeez, they're going to appoint zed as the twtd censor aren't they.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:05 - Nov 15 with 4920 viewsGlasgowBlue

State controlled internet. It works well in China. Add that to capital controls and replacing independent civil servants with political appointees

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labour-chiefs-mull-plan-replace-20852711

and you can see the type of state controls a Corbyn government wants.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:10 - Nov 15 with 4915 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:05 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

State controlled internet. It works well in China. Add that to capital controls and replacing independent civil servants with political appointees

You think they can't turn off the internet already....lol!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:16 - Nov 15 with 4902 viewsBackToRussia

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:05 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

You've lost it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Login to get fewer ads

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:26 - Nov 15 with 4885 viewshampstead_blue

We all need JC and his crew to guide us in how to be better comrades.
I've got a room already booked at my re-education camp. Can't wait. I've never eaten gruel.

For a party who claim to be democratic they are very good at concentrating power.

I'm sure there was an episode of Black Mirror relating to this

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:27 - Nov 15 with 4881 viewsBackToRussia

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:26 - Nov 15 by hampstead_blue

We all need JC and his crew to guide us in how to be better comrades.
I've got a room already booked at my re-education camp. Can't wait. I've never eaten gruel.

For a party who claim to be democratic they are very good at concentrating power.

I'm sure there was an episode of Black Mirror relating to this

You never had it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:29 - Nov 15 with 4881 viewsartsbossbeard

If they could stop these paid for anti-Corbyn, anti-Labour ads appearing all over my social media right now, I'd be well chuffed.

For a 70yr old pacifist, he certainly knows how to get people wound up, that's for sure. What was that film from the 80's with Gregory Hines & Billy Crystal called? Cop film set in Chicago?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:29 - Nov 15 with 4877 viewshampstead_blue

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:27 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

You never had it.

No. In our working class family we managed meat, veg, and spuds most of the time.
However, I am looking forward to having to make less decisions. JC knows best.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:30 - Nov 15 with 4876 viewsITFC_Forever

Free Audis.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:31 - Nov 15 with 4873 viewsStokieBlue

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:29 - Nov 15 by artsbossbeard

If they could stop these paid for anti-Corbyn, anti-Labour ads appearing all over my social media right now, I'd be well chuffed.

For a 70yr old pacifist, he certainly knows how to get people wound up, that's for sure. What was that film from the 80's with Gregory Hines & Billy Crystal called? Cop film set in Chicago?

Is it bad? I don't go on FB so interested to know how toxic and focused it is.

I suspect you get them as the analytics determine you to be a Labour voter. I won't if Tory voters get anti-Boris ads.

What a mess.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:32 - Nov 15 with 4864 viewsBackToRussia

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:29 - Nov 15 by hampstead_blue

No. In our working class family we managed meat, veg, and spuds most of the time.
However, I am looking forward to having to make less decisions. JC knows best.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:32 - Nov 15 with 4864 viewshampstead_blue

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:30 - Nov 15 by ITFC_Forever

Free Audis.

ZIS 115 will be my choice

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:34 - Nov 15 with 4860 viewsJ2BLUE

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:32 - Nov 15 by hampstead_blue

ZIS 115 will be my choice

The 115 bit is the percentage labour will tax you on it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:35 - Nov 15 with 4860 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:30 - Nov 15 by ITFC_Forever

Free Audis.

Trabants.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:38 - Nov 15 with 4848 viewsSuperfrans

Amazing.

This is the kind of comment which illustrates how low debate has reached in this country. Remarkable stuff.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:39 - Nov 15 with 4840 viewsBackToRussia

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:38 - Nov 15 by Superfrans

Amazing.

This is the kind of comment which illustrates how low debate has reached in this country. Remarkable stuff.

Blubfish is just on his morning trawl, it's GBs serious reply to it that's got me rolling.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:43 - Nov 15 with 4835 viewsartsbossbeard

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:31 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

Is it bad? I don't go on FB so interested to know how toxic and focused it is.

I suspect you get them as the analytics determine you to be a Labour voter. I won't if Tory voters get anti-Boris ads.

What a mess.

SB

All sorts of splinter groups but with the same smearing messages.

The one I'm looking at right now is a "cleverly" veiled one paid for by one Jennifer Rebecca Powers from a page titled: Right to rent, right to buy, right to own.

The message is clear in the initial message "A Corbyn government (note not Labour but Corbyn) means tens of thousands of responsible landlords with 5 to 50 properties(!) will desert the industry if Labour right to buy becomes law.

Clear messages on both Corbyn attacking the rich and also adding to the homeless and food bank usage problem.

That's politics!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:44 - Nov 15 with 4830 viewsIpswichKnight

Any news outlet it doen't like, all we will be able to see is the Morning Star all other news outlets will not be deemed pure enough to be allowed.
What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:50 - Nov 15 with 4816 viewsStokieBlue

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:43 - Nov 15 by artsbossbeard

All sorts of splinter groups but with the same smearing messages.

The one I'm looking at right now is a "cleverly" veiled one paid for by one Jennifer Rebecca Powers from a page titled: Right to rent, right to buy, right to own.

The message is clear in the initial message "A Corbyn government (note not Labour but Corbyn) means tens of thousands of responsible landlords with 5 to 50 properties(!) will desert the industry if Labour right to buy becomes law.

Clear messages on both Corbyn attacking the rich and also adding to the homeless and food bank usage problem.

That's politics!

Thanks for the info.

To be fair they have a point on that one - right to buy private properties is madness in my opinion. Once again though it's another one that McDonnell has thrown out there but probably won't make the manifesto.

"Clear messages on both Corbyn attacking the rich and also adding to the homeless and food bank usage problem."

This seems bonkers, no idea how they can get to the point that he would add to the food banks usage issues.

I can imagine that it's horrible on FB at the moment. Like TWTD on steroids.

SB

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:54 - Nov 15 with 4808 viewsBackToRussia

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:50 - Nov 15 by StokieBlue

Thanks for the info.

To be fair they have a point on that one - right to buy private properties is madness in my opinion. Once again though it's another one that McDonnell has thrown out there but probably won't make the manifesto.

"Clear messages on both Corbyn attacking the rich and also adding to the homeless and food bank usage problem."

This seems bonkers, no idea how they can get to the point that he would add to the food banks usage issues.

I can imagine that it's horrible on FB at the moment. Like TWTD on steroids.

SB

It's not just Facebook. That is the attack line of the government of the day. When the NHS waiting list figures came out, their take was that it showed how important it was not to elect a Corbyn government.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:59 - Nov 15 with 4797 viewsStokieBlue

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:54 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

It's not just Facebook. That is the attack line of the government of the day. When the NHS waiting list figures came out, their take was that it showed how important it was not to elect a Corbyn government.

That's another one that is a weird - not seen their justification for that but the current state of the NHS and Corbyn would seem to be uncorrelated to me.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024