Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it my imagination 09:39 - Nov 15 with 1291 viewsBarneycurley

Or did we not have as many games postponed in The Championship? I mean surely we had roughly the same amount of Internationals?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Is it my imagination on 09:43 - Nov 15 with 1277 viewsJ2BLUE

Championship games aren't scheduled for international breaks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it my imagination on 09:46 - Nov 15 with 1262 viewsSteve_M

Is it my imagination on 09:43 - Nov 15 by J2BLUE

Championship games aren't scheduled for international breaks.

Plus Bury's demise is what makes this feel like a very long ruin without a league match on a Saturday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is it my imagination on 09:57 - Nov 15 with 1236 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is it my imagination on 10:25 - Nov 15 with 1204 viewsBarneycurley

Is it my imagination on 09:57 - Nov 15 by SitfcB

Doh! I am/was going mad

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Is it my imagination on 10:36 - Nov 15 with 1202 viewsElephantintheRoom

There are international matches - and international players. Our international players are generally of a pretty low calibre viz a viz the first team at present. Losing a loan player to the Cyrpus bench or a youth player who may or might not play for Albania, plus a couple of under 20 players one of whom might impact on the first team - and Judge. That I think is what makes the cancelations somewhat daft. Plus the championship doesn't have scheduled matches on these ever-increasing international breaks.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Is it my imagination on 10:39 - Nov 15 with 1192 viewsITFC_Forever

Is it my imagination on 10:36 - Nov 15 by ElephantintheRoom

There are international matches - and international players. Our international players are generally of a pretty low calibre viz a viz the first team at present. Losing a loan player to the Cyrpus bench or a youth player who may or might not play for Albania, plus a couple of under 20 players one of whom might impact on the first team - and Judge. That I think is what makes the cancelations somewhat daft. Plus the championship doesn't have scheduled matches on these ever-increasing international breaks.

They're not ever-increasing, Nerdy.

They're the same as they've been for the last few seasons.

Get back to your Burley-hating.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is it my imagination on 10:49 - Nov 15 with 1181 viewsElephantintheRoom

Is it my imagination on 10:39 - Nov 15 by ITFC_Forever

They're not ever-increasing, Nerdy.

They're the same as they've been for the last few seasons.

Get back to your Burley-hating.

If you were a politician you would realise I have drawn my graph to suit my argument.... the breaks are indeed increasing - and will do so again when the season is interrupted to play the world cup in the middle east in mid-season.

Plus the ever-oncreasing number of international countries - and age groups - means more breaks

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Is it my imagination on 12:29 - Nov 15 with 1088 viewsTangledupin_Blue

If you are thinking of taking in a non-league match then avoid Hemel Hempstead v Weymouth and Guiseley v Kidderminster. Both of these (tier 6) games are postponed due to international call-ups.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it my imagination on 12:36 - Nov 15 with 1085 viewsNthQldITFC

...or have I finally found something worth living for?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Is it my imagination on 13:06 - Nov 15 with 1057 viewsGarv

One of those under 20s is our best player at the minute.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Is it my imagination on 13:09 - Nov 15 with 1042 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd like us to play as few matches without Downes as possible.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it my imagination on 16:29 - Nov 15 with 958 viewsBlue_Moses

Not to mention away games postponed in Winter because of the weather, won't take much for games to be called off in this league because of bad weather
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024