Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) 11:39 - Nov 15 with 670 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:46 - Nov 15 with 657 viewslowhouseblue

you're getting the hang of this - but you need to add that all tickets will then be free. with an executive box for every family.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:49 - Nov 15 with 650 viewsBluefish

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:46 - Nov 15 by lowhouseblue

you're getting the hang of this - but you need to add that all tickets will then be free. with an executive box for every family.

If Man City don't like it we can just buy them out?

Tickets for everyone

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:51 - Nov 15 with 642 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:46 - Nov 15 by lowhouseblue

Sorry, Hezbollah, Hamas, the IRA, UDA, al-Qaeda, ETA, Islamic Jihadi Union, Kurdistan Workers Party, Mujahidin, PLF and the United Liberation Front of Assam have already been allocated all the boxes.

Am I getting this right?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:51 - Nov 15 with 640 viewsgiant_stow

hang on a minute.... More fan control, less money to players, fewer oligarchs, cheaper tickets, better links to the community, a more even playing field by central allocation of resources, more emphasis on youth development as a result of all that... Cracking idea mr!

Edit: for more wonderful alements of your idea.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2019 11:53]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:52 - Nov 15 with 635 viewslowhouseblue

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 11:51 - Nov 15 by Swansea_Blue

Sorry, Hezbollah, Hamas, the IRA, UDA, al-Qaeda, ETA, Islamic Jihadi Union, Kurdistan Workers Party, Mujahidin, PLF and the United Liberation Front of Assam have already been allocated all the boxes.

Am I getting this right?

well it's only fair since they'll be the shirt sponsors. badoom tish.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Nationalise football clubs to share the wealth? (n/t) on 12:13 - Nov 15 with 580 viewsRyorry

Yay - Corbyn, Premiership!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024