Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthony Georgiou 14:39 - Nov 15 with 1936 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What's the deal there.

Chance he might go back in January? I would imagine Spurs would have expected him to play more and he has had plenty of chances to get a game, especially as we have played wing backs and wingers. One good performance against Wimbledon but nothing else really. I like the look of him, but I would rather we send him back if he isn't going to play and free up a loan space.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anthony Georgiou on 14:40 - Nov 15 with 1927 viewsRadlett_blue

The new Andros Townsend. Looks talented & seems to have a good attitude but can't believe Spurs will leave him here if he isn't going to play.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Anthony Georgiou on 14:44 - Nov 15 with 1909 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anthony Georgiou on 14:40 - Nov 15 by Radlett_blue

The new Andros Townsend. Looks talented & seems to have a good attitude but can't believe Spurs will leave him here if he isn't going to play.

Chances are we may need him later in the season, but will Spurs be willing to risk that.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anthony Georgiou on 14:44 - Nov 15 with 1904 viewsJ2BLUE

He looks really good. I hope he doesn't go back then gets loaned to the likes of Sunderland or Peterborough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anthony Georgiou on 15:41 - Nov 15 with 1803 viewsGarv

I'd be annoyed if he went back because our wide options are limited/poor, and he clearly has 'something'.

But he's not done a great deal after showing early promise, albeit with few opportunities. He was so poor against Colchester for how much he had the ball in good positions. Someone needs to teach him the art of delivering an early cross.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Anthony Georgiou on 15:51 - Nov 15 with 1768 viewsleftback

After watching his performances against Lincoln and Colchester, wasn’t overly impressed although easy on the eye his game is very predictable and lacked end product, showed why he hasn’t played much
Anthony Georgiou on 16:16 - Nov 15 with 1713 viewsmonty_radio

Anthony Georgiou on 14:40 - Nov 15 by Radlett_blue

Andros had an extra foot though.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Anthony Georgiou on 16:27 - Nov 15 with 1690 viewsBlue_Moses

I imagined he would be able to take a corner but it turns out he can't.
Anthony Georgiou on 16:32 - Nov 15 with 1675 viewsBLUEBEAT

Generally impressive when coming on as an impact sub against tiring opposition.

I think he’ll be gone in January as Spurs would no doubt want him starting more games than he has.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Anthony Georgiou on 21:16 - Nov 15 with 1389 viewsbournemouthblue

Anthony Georgiou on 15:51 - Nov 15 by leftback

After watching his performances against Lincoln and Colchester, wasn’t overly impressed although easy on the eye his game is very predictable and lacked end product, showed why he hasn’t played much

He was part of the improvement in that second half with Lincoln

I felt he, Dozzell, Kenlock and Huws began to develop an understanding

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024