Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? 17:04 - Nov 15 with 6213 viewsDubtractor

"wibble, wibble, brexit?"

Imagine not being able to answer a question as simple as this? Especially after his pp broadcast earlier in the week where he was pretending to be just like normal people.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:06 - Nov 15 with 4174 viewsJ2BLUE

"you're a family man"

Credit to her for not laughing.

Tim Walker was excellent on Sky News yesterday saying that politicians from all parties weren't real and to be a politician these days it's about being an actor and learning a script. couldn't be more evident there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:22 - Nov 15 with 4126 viewsBackToRussia

Lowie you want to chip in?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:28 - Nov 15 with 4099 viewsBrixtonBlue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:06 - Nov 15 by J2BLUE

"you're a family man"

Tim Walker was excellent on Sky News yesterday saying that politicians from all parties weren't real and to be a politician these days it's about being an actor and learning a script. couldn't be more evident there.

Apart from Boris forgot to learn the script.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:46 - Nov 15 with 4070 viewsbrazil1982

Well perhaps today's mutterings against labour have come as a bit of respite against the usual dozen or so anti Brexit, Trump, Tories threads.
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:47 - Nov 15 with 4065 viewsDubtractor

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:46 - Nov 15 by brazil1982

Well perhaps today's mutterings against labour have come as a bit of respite against the usual dozen or so anti Brexit, Trump, Tories threads.

You're right, absolutely no one ever has a pop at Corbyn on here do they?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:56 - Nov 15 with 4042 viewsBackToRussia

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:46 - Nov 15 by brazil1982

You mean on the board where the majority are Tories?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:11 - Nov 15 with 4002 viewsfactual_blue

You hate Mr Corbyn, we get it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:18 - Nov 15 with 3972 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:56 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

You mean on the board where the majority are Tories?

If you're referring to this poll, I'm afraid you're wrong.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Superfrans/polls/3256/what-is-your-voting-intenti

Login to get fewer ads

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:26 - Nov 15 with 3954 viewsBackToRussia

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:18 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

If you're referring to this poll, I'm afraid you're wrong.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Superfrans/polls/3256/what-is-your-voting-intenti

Er, am I? I guess you're being pedantic and you mean non Tories are the majority when grouped together.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:30 - Nov 15 with 3947 viewsgordon

To send him into a frenzy of panic you basically just have to ask him anything about his character, private life or how he treats other people.
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:47 - Nov 15 with 3913 viewsDarth_Koont

Strangely, I almost felt a bit sorry for him.

The questioning was a little harsh but it became painful when he couldn't even answer in a relatable way. He was way out of his depth as Foreign Secretary but he's a shambles on every level as PM.

He's pure Establishment trying to strap on an uncomfortable populist, man of the People's Will persona. Unfortunately he has no practice of that like Farage nor Farage's very carefully cultivated pint and a fag brand to fall back on. Now it's the Peter principle and he's promoted himself to a position that he just can't fake well enough or long enough to bluster through.

I feel an awful lot sorrier for the country, of course.

Pronouns: He/Him

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:59 - Nov 15 with 3880 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:28 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

He’s rubbish off script. He’s at his best when he can play to an audience, with little riding on it. I saw him speak at a Tory conference and he was excellent. A real entertainer, but all scripted and practiced. But since it’s got serious and he’s been the PM the jokey approach doesn’t work because his words and the actions of his government have real consequences. People look to him for answers and he doesn’t have any.

Totally unfit to be the PM, sadly. No sincerity, too many lies, not mentally quick/mature enough to deal with what the role throws at him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:04 - Nov 15 with 3854 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:06 - Nov 15 by J2BLUE

"you're a family man"

To be fair, part of him is in more families than most

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:07 - Nov 15 with 3852 viewsjeera

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:59 - Nov 15 by Swansea_Blue

He’s rubbish off script. He’s at his best when he can play to an audience, with little riding on it. I saw him speak at a Tory conference and he was excellent. A real entertainer, but all scripted and practiced. But since it’s got serious and he’s been the PM the jokey approach doesn’t work because his words and the actions of his government have real consequences. People look to him for answers and he doesn’t have any.

Totally unfit to be the PM, sadly. No sincerity, too many lies, not mentally quick/mature enough to deal with what the role throws at him.

Hardly anyone's vision of a statesmen is he.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:12 - Nov 15 with 3835 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:07 - Nov 15 by jeera

Put much more succinctly 👍

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:28 - Nov 15 with 3812 viewsJ2BLUE

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 17:28 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Exactly, he's an embarrassment to the country.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:34 - Nov 15 with 3799 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:26 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

Er, am I? I guess you're being pedantic and you mean non Tories are the majority when grouped together.

Yes. Tories aren't the majority.

I'm being absolutely correct. Not pedantic. Not wrong.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:40 - Nov 15 with 3789 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:59 - Nov 15 by Swansea_Blue

'boris johnson is totally unfit to hold any public office'.

Mr Ian Hislop

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:40 - Nov 15 with 3786 viewsBackToRussia

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:34 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

Yes. Tories aren't the majority.

I'm being absolutely correct. Not pedantic. Not wrong.

Wow, well done on managing to be pedantic about being pedantic.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:44 - Nov 15 with 3780 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:40 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

Wow, well done on managing to be pedantic about being pedantic.

You haven't quite grasped what 'a majority' is, have you? A majority means more than half.

In the poll, therefore, the tory 'vote' isn't a majority. It is, however, the largest single group.

Hope that's cleared it up for you.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:46 - Nov 15 with 3775 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:07 - Nov 15 by jeera

I think you meant 'nobody's'.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:51 - Nov 15 with 3755 viewsBackToRussia

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:44 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

You haven't quite grasped what 'a majority' is, have you? A majority means more than half.

In the poll, therefore, the tory 'vote' isn't a majority. It is, however, the largest single group.

Hope that's cleared it up for you.

Duh.

That's the thing with pedants isn't it, they think they're elucidating some brilliant insight, yet they're just stating the absolute obvious, managing to suck the life out of any exchange and showing themselves to be complete bores.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:52 - Nov 15 with 3755 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:51 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

Duh.

That's the thing with pedants isn't it, they think they're elucidating some brilliant insight, yet they're just stating the absolute obvious, managing to suck the life out of any exchange and showing themselves to be complete bores.

I'd withdraw gracefully if I were you. You were wrong. Admit it, learn, and move on.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:52 - Nov 15 with 3755 viewsDarth_Koont

Re: his persona, speeches, sincerity etc., this has been posted on here before but it bears repeating. With one of the strangest flips in the story halfway through since From Dusk Till Dawn.

https://reaction.life/jeremy-vine-my-boris-story/

Pronouns: He/Him

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:52 - Nov 15 with 3752 viewsBackToRussia

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:52 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

I'd withdraw gracefully if I were you. You were wrong. Admit it, learn, and move on.

I'm starting to come round to Labour's new policy of disbanding the civil service. Shame they can't make it retroactive.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024