Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest 08:56 - Nov 16 with 14103 viewsNthsuffolkblue

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/writingfromtheedge/2019/11/as-a-british-jew-im-not

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:53 - Nov 19 with 348 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:15 - Nov 19 by Darth_Koont

I think your memory is failing you.

I know I was talking about Lee Kern's bad faith reading and rewriting of Piers Corbyn's tweet to make it antisemitic.

I'm guessing you were doing your usual trick of piling in with other stuff instead of addressing what was being debunked in front of you.

I’m referring to the tweet by a white suprematist that Pier Corbyn retweeted and you agreed that the tweet was antisemitic.

You then said “ I was defending Corbyn from the attack that his retweet was a clear sign he's an antisemite. Rather than a massive conspiracy theorist”.

He’s retweeted the sort of vile stuff that inspired the Pittsburgh murderer. He has a history of tweeting and or retweeting antisemitic conspiracies. Yet you are attempting to separate the antisemitism from the conspiracy. It’s all in this thread.

This is your constant mo on here. You defend the indefensible then spend the next few posts denying doing any such thing.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 18:15 - Nov 19 with 322 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn article from a Jew may be of interest on 17:53 - Nov 19 by GlasgowBlue

I’m referring to the tweet by a white suprematist that Pier Corbyn retweeted and you agreed that the tweet was antisemitic.

You then said “ I was defending Corbyn from the attack that his retweet was a clear sign he's an antisemite. Rather than a massive conspiracy theorist”.

He’s retweeted the sort of vile stuff that inspired the Pittsburgh murderer. He has a history of tweeting and or retweeting antisemitic conspiracies. Yet you are attempting to separate the antisemitism from the conspiracy. It’s all in this thread.

This is your constant mo on here. You defend the indefensible then spend the next few posts denying doing any such thing.

"He has a history of tweeting or retweeting antisemitic conspiracies". Does he?

He's a loon who tweets and retweets a load of stuff about all manner of crackpot ideas like support for Brexit. Although bankers and the Bilderberg group seem to be his favourite.

I haven't seen the antisemitic conspiracy tweets and retweets you're talking about. But if the evidence is there then I'll have no problem with the antisemitism charge.

If we're talking MOs, it helps if you stick to accusing me of what I've actually defended and for how I've defended it, rather than editorialising the what and how for maximum smear effect.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024