Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points 17:00 - Nov 16 with 1462 viewspatrickswell

93rd minute winner today, 12 points off safety and 3 games in hand on all the sides above them.

Though they could still have points deducted for cancelling their match with Doncaster in August.
https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers-independent
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 17:05]
Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 17:05 - Nov 16 with 1428 viewsstrikalite

Daryl Murphy again...
Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 18:18 - Nov 16 with 1317 viewssaxon

10 points from 6 now I think. Compared to the current form figures for Southend, Milton Keynes, Accrington they could well end the season out of the relegation zone, depending upon future deductions.
Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 18:26 - Nov 16 with 1293 viewsbilllm

Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 18:18 - Nov 16 by saxon

10 points from 6 now I think. Compared to the current form figures for Southend, Milton Keynes, Accrington they could well end the season out of the relegation zone, depending upon future deductions.

I think they will escape, have a good next 6 weeks and worth investing in January,
Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 19:07 - Nov 16 with 1234 viewsGeoffSentence

And they still have a punishment to come for not fulfilling their fixtures last season too.

If they escape the drop it will be a miracle.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 19:47 - Nov 16 with 1172 viewsActionMan

Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 17:05 - Nov 16 by strikalite

Daryl Murphy again...

Yet we signed the allegedly much better prospect Will Keane who doesn't look like scoring again this century. Classic Ipswich that.
Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 00:15 - Nov 17 with 1020 viewsbazgammon

still think Lambert was mad to let JE go for nothing, he's much better than Donacien

Poll: Lambert

Bolton Wanderers now with a positive number of points on 11:30 - Nov 17 with 814 viewstractordownsouth

I'd love them to stay up, after all the crap they've been through, and with Murph being my favourite ever town player.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024