Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. 20:59 - Nov 16 with 1474 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

V5/Karim ?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 21:02]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rommers(and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. (n/t) on 21:01 - Nov 16 with 1468 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Facters....you must know!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 21:03]

Rommers(and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 16 with 1413 viewsfactual_blue

Rommers(and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. (n/t) on 21:01 - Nov 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Facters....you must know!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 21:03]

I've never watched The X Facters, or whatever it's called.

I'm still running iterations of my Monte Carlo analysis for the result of tonight's Strictly.

Spoiler Alert - despite what they try and tell you on Strictly, Blackpool is a dump.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rommers(and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. (n/t) on 21:37 - Nov 16 with 1407 viewsjeera

Rommers(and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. (n/t) on 21:32 - Nov 16 by factual_blue

I've never watched The X Facters, or whatever it's called.

I'm still running iterations of my Monte Carlo analysis for the result of tonight's Strictly.

Spoiler Alert - despite what they try and tell you on Strictly, Blackpool is a dump.

Well that's illuminating.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rommers(and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. (n/t) on 21:40 - Nov 16 with 1403 viewsfactual_blue

Rommers(and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. (n/t) on 21:37 - Nov 16 by jeera

Well that's illuminating.

Due to mistaken identity, I once was given the best suite at the Imperial Hotel in Blackpool.

Which was a shame.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 21:41 - Nov 16 with 1402 viewsSitfcB

To win?

Karim?

No way.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 21:44 - Nov 16 with 1396 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I had £40 on Ian Wright at 4/1 last week for him to win I’m a Celeb. 9/4 now. Got this game by the bollox

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 21:46]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 21:52 - Nov 16 with 1376 viewsSitfcB

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 21:44 - Nov 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I had £40 on Ian Wright at 4/1 last week for him to win I’m a Celeb. 9/4 now. Got this game by the bollox

I don’t think he’ll win.

COYB

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 21:58 - Nov 16 with 1369 viewsJ2BLUE

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 21:44 - Nov 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I think the public will go for Caitlyn Jenner.

Although my mate with an excellent record in this has picked Wright as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 22:18 - Nov 16 with 1351 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So back to the matter in hand!

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 23:43 - Nov 16 with 1309 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 22:18 - Nov 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

So back to the matter in hand!

Don’t watch strictly.

Megan McKenna at 6/4 a while back was probably a decent bet for the X factor but I didn’t back it and haven’t watched it in ages. I suspect she will win if she hadn’t manager to make the public turn on her somehow over the last month

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 00:08 - Nov 17 with 1303 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 23:43 - Nov 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Don’t watch strictly.

Megan McKenna at 6/4 a while back was probably a decent bet for the X factor but I didn’t back it and haven’t watched it in ages. I suspect she will win if she hadn’t manager to make the public turn on her somehow over the last month

I am subjected to this dross by the wimmin slaves.....I just need an angle....maybe Sitters can help.

Rommers (and all comers)...celeb x factor/ strictly double please. on 19:47 - Nov 25 with 1114 viewsSitfcB

Ian Wright currently 14/1

Was 22/1 the other night.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024