Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... 15:57 - Nov 17 with 1109 viewsPippin1970

Pope and Mings playing. We still can still produce them lol.
Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... on 17:16 - Nov 17 with 1049 viewsJohnny_Boy

Honourable mention to Celina, on the pitch for Kosovo.
Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... on 21:03 - Nov 17 with 917 viewsActionMan

Wasn't Mings a product of the Southampton academy while Pope was released from ours. I wouldn't say that's a huge sign of us still being able to produce, when was the last time an ITFC academy product played for a top team in England or even our national side?

Jordan Rhodes ended up with Norwich and Scotland for example, not a great legacy that...
Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... on 21:09 - Nov 17 with 906 viewssuffolkpoker

Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... on 21:03 - Nov 17 by ActionMan

Wasn't Mings a product of the Southampton academy while Pope was released from ours. I wouldn't say that's a huge sign of us still being able to produce, when was the last time an ITFC academy product played for a top team in England or even our national side?

Jordan Rhodes ended up with Norwich and Scotland for example, not a great legacy that...

Ben Knight - playing for Man City U21 and England U18

#sigh

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... on 21:09 - Nov 17 with 907 viewsGeoffSentence

Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... on 21:03 - Nov 17 by ActionMan

Presumably that would be Darren Bent whose last England appearance was 8 years ago.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Two ex Ipswich players in England team today... on 09:47 - Nov 18 with 688 viewsRobTheMonk

I feel much more comfortable with Pope in goal that Pickford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024