Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match 18:19 - Nov 17 with 1207 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/18042338.two-barrow-boys-in-tears-notts-county-fa

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match on 18:24 - Nov 17 with 1169 viewsPippin1970

I remember taking my daughters to first football game years ago saying there will be probably loads of swearing with both teams. They didn't bat an eyelid.
I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match on 18:42 - Nov 17 with 1137 viewsfactual_blue

When it said barrow boys.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match on 18:51 - Nov 17 with 1115 viewsGeoffSentence

The dad is obviously some kind of loon.

"I’m raging it’s Christmas."

No it's not. It's not even Advent for another 12 days. What's he on?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match on 19:18 - Nov 17 with 1060 viewsgerryitfc

My first game was Carlisle at home,75 or 76, and I remember my mum saying to the occupants of our mini "please don't swear in front of my son". Mini, five occupants and a ten year old. I learnt a lot of words that day.
I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match on 19:31 - Nov 17 with 1035 viewsWD19

I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match on 18:51 - Nov 17 by GeoffSentence

The dad is obviously some kind of loon.

"I’m raging it’s Christmas."

No it's not. It's not even Advent for another 12 days. What's he on?

The look on every single face in the picture says there is some premium grade tw@ttery going on in the Barrow end.
I just hope Barrow's manager never ever uses a naughty word at a football match on 09:46 - Nov 18 with 745 viewsSamWhiteUK

Seems the article has been deleted now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024