Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? 13:04 - Nov 18 with 5074 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not for the office, at home, but something nice and comfortable for sitting at my desk writing... but also stylish.

I'm a bit clueless as to where to start looking.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:45 - Nov 18 with 2892 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:46 - Nov 18 with 2886 viewschicoazul

Love your ongoing commitment to your personal brand. Have you thought about looking somewhere that sells chairs?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:59 - Nov 18 with 2859 viewsfooters

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:46 - Nov 18 by chicoazul

Love your ongoing commitment to your personal brand. Have you thought about looking somewhere that sells chairs?

Come now. A top-quality sitting solution is hard to find. Especially in a chip shop or bookies.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:03 - Nov 18 with 2848 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:45 - Nov 18 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Nice. A grand for a desk chair is a bit steep though!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:05 - Nov 18 with 2845 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:46 - Nov 18 by chicoazul

I know you're thick chikkers, but I'd have thought even you would understand the concept of a recommendation. Guess i was wrong.

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:05 - Nov 18 with 2842 viewschicoazul

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:59 - Nov 18 by footers

Come now. A top-quality sitting solution is hard to find. Especially in a chip shop or bookies.

looool

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:06 - Nov 18 with 2839 viewsWeWereZombies

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 13:59 - Nov 18 by footers

I am taking into account that Dolly is a media type and a London dweller when I suggest that he could forgo a purchase and just do what every other Lunnener does when they feel creative - find a coffee shop and take the most prominent spot in the window (although this only really works if you have the most up to date Mac book).

It's too much to hope for that he settles on somewhere that has no wi-fi though...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:16 - Nov 18 with 2804 viewsJohnny_Boy

So you want a Home Chair then?
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:19 - Nov 18 with 2798 viewsPinewoodblue

No personal recommendation but your post generàted, for me anyway, this ad
https://www.backcs.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg-7Lpvnz5QIVrwPTCh3B7g-FEAEYASAAEgL6

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:21 - Nov 18 with 2791 viewschicoazul

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:16 - Nov 18 by Johnny_Boy

So you want a Home Chair then?

I'm keen to know why he has a desk but no chair myself. My bet is he sits on a milk crate.

I recommend a nice office chair on 14:23 - Nov 18 with 2782 viewsSwansea_Blue

nft

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:24 - Nov 18 with 2782 viewsfooters

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:06 - Nov 18 by WeWereZombies

I am taking into account that Dolly is a media type and a London dweller when I suggest that he could forgo a purchase and just do what every other Lunnener does when they feel creative - find a coffee shop and take the most prominent spot in the window (although this only really works if you have the most up to date Mac book).

It's too much to hope for that he settles on somewhere that has no wi-fi though...

Some of us do the honourable thing and take up a six-seater table in a pub, ordering coffees intermittently. The buzz of people's complaints and clinking pint glasses really help stimulate me creatively.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 14:28]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:29 - Nov 18 with 2769 viewsfactual_blue

3D torture chair model

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:34 - Nov 18 with 2754 viewshaynes_toe1

this ain't a bad one:

https://www.officechairsuk.co.uk/interstuhl-silver-362s/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAn8nuBRCzA
Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:36 - Nov 18 with 2749 viewsJohnny_Boy

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:21 - Nov 18 by chicoazul

I'm keen to know why he has a desk but no chair myself. My bet is he sits on a milk crate.

Might be one of those standing-desks which the yoofs of today all seem to like.

(can you even get milk-crates nowadays?)
Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:38 - Nov 18 with 2736 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:21 - Nov 18 by chicoazul

I have a chair. It's just a bit old and cr@p. Like your jokes.

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:39 - Nov 18 with 2734 viewshoppy

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:29 - Nov 18 by factual_blue

3D torture chair model

Is that direct from your Amazon Wish List?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:41 - Nov 18 with 2725 viewsJohnny_Boy

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:38 - Nov 18 by BrixtonBlue

I have a chair. It's just a bit old and cr@p. Like your jokes.

Have you not looked online at IKEA yet? They’ve probably got 10 different types at all levels of pricing.
Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:41 - Nov 18 with 2724 viewsWD19

Let me google that for you.......

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=chair+with+integrated+dildo
Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:44 - Nov 18 with 2712 viewshoppy

I've got this in my office... I've found it to be very comfortable - although I guess it may not fulfil your 'stylish' requirement, whatever that may be...

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/markus-office-chair-vissle-dark-grey-30261152/

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:44 - Nov 18 with 2713 viewsGeoffSentence

I am going to recommend these folks purely in the basis that one of their account managers is a buddy of mine and a Town fan

https://www.bma-ergonomics.com/en/axia-products/bma-24-hour-chairs/

As for the expense, my chum berates me for spending ten times as much on my desk than my chair, after all the desk of for putting stuff on and the chair is for putting me on. The chair should be the quality bit of furniture and the desk can take up whatever is left over in the budget.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well it's a step up from where to buy a suit, I guess on 14:44 - Nov 18 with 2709 viewsDyland

ntfsh

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 15:34 - Nov 18 with 2658 viewsWeWereZombies

This is a more affordable option than some of the recommendations - and it does not specifically say it is for use in an office...

https://www.chairoffice.co.uk/call-center-operator-chair/3742eddf-dec8-4f3d-ad42

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 15:38 - Nov 18 with 2637 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:41 - Nov 18 by Johnny_Boy

Have you not looked online at IKEA yet? They’ve probably got 10 different types at all levels of pricing.

I have looked at IKEA, yes. I'm looking for a recommendation. I didn't think this would be such a difficult concept for people to grasp!

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 2619 viewsSteve_M

Can anyone recommend a nice office chair? on 14:36 - Nov 18 by Johnny_Boy

Might be one of those standing-desks which the yoofs of today all seem to like.

(can you even get milk-crates nowadays?)

They stopped making them once kids no longer needed them to stand on terracing at football.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024