Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Event on Saturday 15:45 - Nov 18 with 992 viewsJTRNB

Tickets are still available. I'm surprised, I thought these sold out pretty quickly on previous occasions?
Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:04 - Nov 18 with 951 viewsTractorCam

Thanks for letting us know, my dad wanted to go but it had sold out when I looked so they must have added more.

I went to get 2 but you can only add one per account, so bought mine then signed into my dad's, and of course I appear to have got the last one and it is now sold out

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:14 - Nov 18 with 930 viewsJTRNB

Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:04 - Nov 18 by TractorCam

Thanks for letting us know, my dad wanted to go but it had sold out when I looked so they must have added more.

I went to get 2 but you can only add one per account, so bought mine then signed into my dad's, and of course I appear to have got the last one and it is now sold out

Sorry, must have just been good timing for me. Why not add your dad as a family member to your account then you can book these things for him without having to sign out and in again. If I recall, it was quite easy to link all our family members - but we're all at the same address.
Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:23 - Nov 18 with 907 viewsTractorCam

Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:14 - Nov 18 by JTRNB

Sorry, must have just been good timing for me. Why not add your dad as a family member to your account then you can book these things for him without having to sign out and in again. If I recall, it was quite easy to link all our family members - but we're all at the same address.

There wasn't an option for me to do this, all it had was a box saying add to basket with a quantity drop down box, and then when I clicked 2 it said you can only purchase 1 per account.

Perhaps the option would have been there if there were more available otherwise what's the point of the drop down box? I've contacted the club so will see what they say.

Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:32 - Nov 18 with 884 viewsJTRNB

Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:23 - Nov 18 by TractorCam

There wasn't an option for me to do this, all it had was a box saying add to basket with a quantity drop down box, and then when I clicked 2 it said you can only purchase 1 per account.

Perhaps the option would have been there if there were more available otherwise what's the point of the drop down box? I've contacted the club so will see what they say.

If you already have other members already linked to your account you should get a drop down box for each member.
Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 17:28 - Nov 18 with 825 viewsTractorCam

Season Ticket Event on Saturday on 16:32 - Nov 18 by JTRNB

If you already have other members already linked to your account you should get a drop down box for each member.

Yeah the guy said the same on the phone, luckily he managed to get me an extra.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024