Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... 23:52 - Nov 18 with 1391 viewsunstableblue

.... he is f@cked..... totally

He was lying out of his teeth in that interview... unbelievable

And this Maxwell daughter deeply implicated.

They’re all reptiles.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 02:46 - Nov 19 with 1317 viewswkj

I found his Pizza Express alibi quite compelling.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 03:27 - Nov 19 with 1300 viewsIllinoisblue

Private Eye told us years ago.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 06:43 - Nov 19 with 1218 viewsWacko

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 02:46 - Nov 19 by wkj

The stupid thing was it wasn't even an alibi - he was there from 4-5pm. His alibi was the spurious fact that if Fergie was away, he had to be home. So if someone asks Fergie where she was that night, she has to say she was out somewhere, and then whoever she claims to have been with has to confirm it, and then- basically it's bullsht

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 09:27 - Nov 19 with 1089 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 03:27 - Nov 19 by Illinoisblue

Private Eye told us years ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 09:40 - Nov 19 with 1070 viewsunstableblue

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 02:46 - Nov 19 by wkj

I think it was so amazing and humble of him to lower himself to such an establishment and connect with the 'little' people....I mean the Pizza Express olive oil isn't even cold pressed. He's a beacon.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 09:59 - Nov 19 with 1040 viewsElephantintheRoom

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 09:40 - Nov 19 by unstableblue

I think it was so amazing and humble of him to lower himself to such an establishment and connect with the 'little' people....I mean the Pizza Express olive oil isn't even cold pressed. He's a beacon.

I can't comment on the interview, because like other great people of state I have not seen it. But I can confirm the royal preference for Pizza as after a day's fishing in the land of the Jimmies a couple of weeks ago, at the only takeaway for miles, the previous customer at the Pizza parlour was...... Prince Charles.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 11:41 - Nov 19 with 997 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Follow the money, it's rife in certain types of privileged lifestyles.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 11:53 - Nov 19 with 968 viewsbrazil1982

I don't believe him, but what did the Journalist and public expect him to say / admit?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 12:38 - Nov 19 with 920 viewsbritbiker

I really want one of those diplomatic ammunity thingies. Are there any in the black friday sale? Closest I have got is the get out of jail free monopoly card.
Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 13:09 - Nov 19 with 868 viewswkj

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 12:38 - Nov 19 by britbiker

I really want one of those diplomatic ammunity thingies. Are there any in the black friday sale? Closest I have got is the get out of jail free monopoly card.

With any luck the excitement of a good Black Friday sale will ramp us up on so much adrenaline we'll never be able to sweat again, that is, until we can sweat again. Think of the added savings we'll make against Brut and Old Spice.

Crybaby

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 13:10 - Nov 19 with 864 viewswkj

Anyone watching this Randy Andy Dispatches expose... on 11:53 - Nov 19 by brazil1982

I don't believe him, but what did the Journalist and public expect him to say / admit?

Feigning a little remorse for the victims would have been a good start...

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024