Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny election candidate 16:08 - Nov 19 with 660 viewstractordownsouth

[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 11:28]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Funny election candidate on 16:58 - Nov 19 with 613 viewsJ2BLUE

UKIP always had a token minority candidate to try and prove they weren't racist.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Funny election candidate on 18:05 - Nov 19 with 587 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure our UKIP supporting posters will put him up as proof that UKIP doesn’t have an issue with racism.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Funny election candidate on 18:51 - Nov 19 with 559 viewsCoastalblue

I realise if I don't tread carefully here I leave myself open to getting slaughtered, but I live in a very multi cultural area and some of the communities certainly had their fair share of Brexit supporters.

There can be an element of pulling up the ladder among some members of communities who have immigrated in the last couple of generations. I'm not saying it's typical or all that common, but it can be there.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Funny election candidate on 19:57 - Nov 19 with 506 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Try acquainting yourself with Priti Patel's views.

You don't have to be able trace your heritage back at least 3 generations of British to be xenophobic enough to be UKIP/Brexit/etc.

EDIT: In fact I heard a little while ago some chap of Indian heritage ranting on James O'Brien's LBC show about cesspits of ghettoization where they are non-white or something like that. His defence that he didn't count was that he had "assimilated".
[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 20:08]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024