Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Aaron Banks 17:01 - Nov 19 with 4951 viewssyntaxerror

Seems his twitter has been been hacked and contents are quite revealing...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/arronbanksleaks?src=tren
[Post edited 19 Nov 2019 17:01]
So Aaron Banks on 17:22 - Nov 19 with 4879 viewsjaykay

is this fake news

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So Aaron Banks on 17:25 - Nov 19 with 4877 viewsJ2BLUE

Anywhere to see the content without the endless patting each other on the back on Twitter?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Aaron Banks on 17:28 - Nov 19 with 4872 viewsGeoffSentence

There are a lot of tweets about how bad this is for Aaron Banks (possibly my least favourite Aaron) but where are the actual contents of his hacked tweets?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So Aaron Banks on 17:35 - Nov 19 with 4851 viewsHerbivore

So Aaron Banks on 17:28 - Nov 19 by GeoffSentence

There are a lot of tweets about how bad this is for Aaron Banks (possibly my least favourite Aaron) but where are the actual contents of his hacked tweets?

I think the credibility of them and the legality of sharing them is being checked out before anyone releases them to the masses.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So Aaron Banks on 17:43 - Nov 19 with 4828 viewsDanTheMan

So Aaron Banks on 17:35 - Nov 19 by Herbivore

I think the credibility of them and the legality of sharing them is being checked out before anyone releases them to the masses.

It's illegal to download as it's stolen, but once these things are out there, that's it.

It was on MEGA but people will already have a load of copies. Seen a couple of screenshots but that's about it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So Aaron Banks on 18:19 - Nov 19 with 4746 viewsSwansea_Blue

So Aaron Banks on 17:22 - Nov 19 by jaykay

is this fake news

Some of it could well be. The breach appears genuine as Andy Wigmore has been losing his sh*t over it. And Dan Hodges (Mail Correspondent) has been defending one of his leaked messages, very much suggesting it was real and the leak genuine (fwiw, his explanation about the Priti Patel reference seems reasonable).

But some of these supposed messages will be faked by now. They’re also out of context and the hysteria is off the charts. Not defending Banks at all (or the breach), but maybe people should wait until someone’s had a proper look into them.

Karma though! This is the same Banks who’s Vote Leave organisation was fined for data breaches of course. Couldn’t happen to a nicer tosser

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So Arron Banks on 13:51 - Nov 20 with 4438 viewstabletopjoe

It was a targeted attack and his full private message history was made available. I wonder who would order this?

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

So Arron Banks on 16:39 - Nov 20 with 4329 viewsHerbivore

So Arron Banks on 13:51 - Nov 20 by tabletopjoe

It was a targeted attack and his full private message history was made available. I wonder who would order this?

It won't be the Russians, they're on his side. Probably some pesky kids.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

So Arron Banks on 16:45 - Nov 20 with 4316 viewsbluelagos

I'd suggest the list is a long one, if we narrow it down to anyone who thinks Banks is a1 grade cunit

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So Arron Banks on 16:49 - Nov 20 with 4309 viewstabletopjoe

So Arron Banks on 16:45 - Nov 20 by bluelagos

I'd suggest the list is a long one, if we narrow it down to anyone who thinks Banks is a1 grade cunit

I wasn’t suggesting it was you..

So Arron Banks on 16:52 - Nov 20 with 4294 viewsbluelagos

So Arron Banks on 16:49 - Nov 20 by tabletopjoe

I wasn’t suggesting it was you..

Glad to hear it :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So Arron Banks on 18:50 - Nov 20 with 4214 viewsStokieBlue

It's a bit daft to perform all your nasty business over Twitter private messages anyway isn't it?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So Aaron Banks on 19:14 - Nov 20 with 4185 viewsBloomBlue

So if it was hacked how do you know (prove) the hacker didn't plant those comments?
So Arron Banks on 19:15 - Nov 20 with 4181 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So Arron Banks on 18:50 - Nov 20 by StokieBlue

It's a bit daft to perform all your nasty business over Twitter private messages anyway isn't it?

SB

So is he daft or is it just some of his nasty business?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So Arron Banks on 23:00 - Nov 20 with 4106 viewstabletopjoe

So Arron Banks on 18:50 - Nov 20 by StokieBlue

SB

who said he did

So Arron Banks on 07:24 - Nov 21 with 3926 viewsStokieBlue

So Arron Banks on 23:00 - Nov 20 by tabletopjoe

who said he did

If he didn't why would you care the messages are available? Why would anyone make them available if they weren't more than personal messages?

You're not being very consistent.

SB

So Aaron Banks on 07:43 - Nov 21 with 3892 viewsDarth_Koont

Can't say I'm all that bothered about his private messages. I expect they'll be as awful as his public ones.

Although this episode has revealed he's fully thrown his weight behind the Conservatives now. Which should give people pause for thought about the Brexit deal we're getting. And in all likelihood crashing out in 2021 when we haven't got close to making the necessary trade agreement in time.

That's the problem with this so-called clean break thinking. The "cleaner" or harder the Brexit the more that will have to be renegotiated. Given how long it took to manage the relatively simple Withdrawal Agreement (and yet still cock it up and end up running out of time), then I think Banks sees his beloved WTO terms coming to meet him in the shape of Johnson's cabinet of hubris, arrogance and unconscious incompetence.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Arron Banks on 08:31 - Nov 21 with 3826 viewstabletopjoe

So Arron Banks on 07:24 - Nov 21 by StokieBlue

If he didn't why would you care the messages are available? Why would anyone make them available if they weren't more than personal messages?

You're not being very consistent.

SB

I didn’t say I did care about his private messages. I am wondering who would be behind such an attack on someone instrumental in the Brexit campaign

So Arron Banks on 08:44 - Nov 21 with 3798 viewsStokieBlue

So Arron Banks on 08:31 - Nov 21 by tabletopjoe

I didn’t say I did care about his private messages. I am wondering who would be behind such an attack on someone instrumental in the Brexit campaign

You're serious?

I think most people think he's an awful character who has some very dubious links.

Sounds like you are trying to make it a conspiracy when it could be literally any one of 17m annoyed people.

SB

So Arron Banks on 08:44 - Nov 21 with 3795 viewsGeoffSentence

So Arron Banks on 08:44 - Nov 21 by StokieBlue

You're serious?

I think most people think he's an awful character who has some very dubious links.

Sounds like you are trying to make it a conspiracy when it could be literally any one of 17m annoyed people.

SB

Just to narrow things down a bit, it wasn't me.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024