Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? 08:34 - Nov 20 with 4141 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Started a season as Ipswich and have won a cup game.......game is either broken or unrealistic

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 08:52 - Nov 20 with 3487 viewsMoriarty

Get a refund?

fka omuircheartaigh

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 08:55 - Nov 20 with 3482 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't know what it is, but I can never be Town on FM.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 09:00 - Nov 20 with 3471 viewsRobTheMonk

They never coded in us winning an FA Cup game so I'm afraid your game has corrupted.
My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 09:20 - Nov 20 with 3439 viewsfactual_blue

Switch off and back on again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 09:37 - Nov 20 with 3416 viewswkj

What he doesn't tell you is he had to reload his save 2020 times to finally chalk up that win...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 09:40 - Nov 20 with 3408 viewsOldsmoker

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 09:37 - Nov 20 by wkj

What he doesn't tell you is he had to reload his save 2020 times to finally chalk up that win...

Surely that's just evidence that the multiverse exists.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 09:46 - Nov 20 with 3397 viewsSwansea_Blue

Probably human error. Did you forget to field the U12s for that match?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:25 - Nov 20 with 3363 viewsBiGDonnie

I updated from the BETA version and started a new Town save. To my horror they've updated Lankesters injury to a 9 month one. Fuming.

Although all you need to do is sign Rhian Brewster and Eric Garcia on loan for the season for an easy promotion.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:27 - Nov 20 with 3348 viewsitfcjoe

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:25 - Nov 20 by BiGDonnie

I updated from the BETA version and started a new Town save. To my horror they've updated Lankesters injury to a 9 month one. Fuming.

Although all you need to do is sign Rhian Brewster and Eric Garcia on loan for the season for an easy promotion.

Sorry about Lankester....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:30 - Nov 20 with 3337 viewsBiGDonnie

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:27 - Nov 20 by itfcjoe

Sorry about Lankester....!

Yeah, not sure I'll ever get over this one tbh Joe. You've done us dirty.

COYBs

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:59 - Nov 20 with 3294 viewsGeoffSentence

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 08:55 - Nov 20 by Kieran_Knows

I don't know what it is, but I can never be Town on FM.

I always start off somewhere else, make my fondness for Town known and apply for the job whenever it comes up.

Marcus Evans has turned me down every single time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:09 - Nov 20 with 3277 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:25 - Nov 20 by BiGDonnie

My first time having the BETA this year. So does my save carry over to the full game. I have Lankester banging the goals in but he Is injured on the full game so what happens?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:12 - Nov 20 with 3267 viewsBiGDonnie

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:09 - Nov 20 by TRUE_BLUE123

My first time having the BETA this year. So does my save carry over to the full game. I have Lankester banging the goals in but he Is injured on the full game so what happens?

Yeah you can continue your BETA save, and nothing will change. It's when you start a new one a few things have been updated/changed.

COYBs

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:14 - Nov 20 with 3268 viewsKieran_Knows

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 10:59 - Nov 20 by GeoffSentence

I always start off somewhere else, make my fondness for Town known and apply for the job whenever it comes up.

Marcus Evans has turned me down every single time.

I tend to let my real life emotions on certain players take over the fact that they may be decent on FM. I think the last time I was Town on FM, I sold Tamas Priskin - as I wasn't a fan of him in real life - yet I knew 3/4 other people who were playing FM that had kept him and he was scoring 20+ goals a season and they we're getting promoted to the Prem whilst I was struggling massively in the Championship.

Still, once I get round to getting FM20, I'm going to be RB Salzburg and aim for World domination within the RB group (Leipzig, New York and Brasilia).
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 11:33]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:20 - Nov 20 with 3252 viewsitfcjoe

I started an ITFC game last night, went 352 and it is going ok in pre season.

Think I might end up going 4411 or similar, ideally I'd end up 433 but squad not really there for that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:30 - Nov 20 with 3228 viewsTractorCam

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:14 - Nov 20 by Kieran_Knows

I tend to let my real life emotions on certain players take over the fact that they may be decent on FM. I think the last time I was Town on FM, I sold Tamas Priskin - as I wasn't a fan of him in real life - yet I knew 3/4 other people who were playing FM that had kept him and he was scoring 20+ goals a season and they we're getting promoted to the Prem whilst I was struggling massively in the Championship.

Still, once I get round to getting FM20, I'm going to be RB Salzburg and aim for World domination within the RB group (Leipzig, New York and Brasilia).
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 11:33]

The question we all want to know the answer too, who has he employed instead?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:37 - Nov 20 with 3209 viewsSwailsey

Playing it on my phone - excitedly I even pre-ordered it.

I'd love to be able to commit to the full game proper, but can't and don't have a laptop!

I like this year's. Jordan Roberts is my top scorer with 8 goals so slightly concerned there is a glitch...Joe is this down to you too?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:37 - Nov 20 with 3206 viewsBiGDonnie

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:20 - Nov 20 by itfcjoe

Think I might end up going 4411 or similar, ideally I'd end up 433 but squad not really there for that

Asymmetric 442, never fails. Ball winning midfielder and a deep lying play maker (Downes & Huws).

COYBs

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:47 - Nov 20 with 3189 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:20 - Nov 20 by itfcjoe

I am finding 352 the way to go rotating with a 4231 with injuries.

League one is a bit of a blitz.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 12:05 - Nov 20 with 3142 viewsDevereuxxx

Lankester was first out the door for me - Everton offered £4m upfront in January which I used to sign some non-crap wingers.

I find Jackson the most frustrating player. He gets so many opportunities but just can't finish 1 on 1s. Also is allergic to a simple pass across or cutback.

The midfield is dreamy though. Rotating round Huws, Downes, Nolan and Bishop while chucking in Dozzell or El Mizouni every now and then is class.
My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 12:16 - Nov 20 with 3108 viewsBseaBlue

Brewster is a beast and will bang them in at Champ level as well. Garcia was good and I also had Mavropanos from Arsenal under 23s when I was in the champ. Also, if you dont mind packing out loan players, Zirkzee from Bayern 2 is a hell of a player.

Not sure if its changed post update, but Emerson Hyndman is a dead cert to sign on a free at the end of the first season. Tyler Blackett can also help with the dodgy left back situation.

Angel Gomes from Manure ressies was decent at league one and champ level (but again.......means packing out the team with loanies)
My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 12:17 - Nov 20 with 3106 viewsBseaBlue

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 11:47 - Nov 20 by TRUE_BLUE123

I am finding 352 the way to go rotating with a 4231 with injuries.

League one is a bit of a blitz.

Diamond 4-4-2 for me (narrow). Worked well in both league one and gaining promotion in the champ at the first attempt, with gegenpress tactic.
My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 13:51 - Nov 20 with 3017 viewsBiGDonnie

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 12:05 - Nov 20 by Devereuxxx

Lankester was first out the door for me - Everton offered £4m upfront in January which I used to sign some non-crap wingers.

I find Jackson the most frustrating player. He gets so many opportunities but just can't finish 1 on 1s. Also is allergic to a simple pass across or cutback.

The midfield is dreamy though. Rotating round Huws, Downes, Nolan and Bishop while chucking in Dozzell or El Mizouni every now and then is class.

Jackson get's left to rot in the reserves for me, his technical and mental ability are just so bad.

I like training Miz to a right winger, he literally adapts to it in weeks.

COYBs

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 13:52 - Nov 20 with 3012 viewsBiGDonnie

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 12:17 - Nov 20 by BseaBlue

Diamond 4-4-2 for me (narrow). Worked well in both league one and gaining promotion in the champ at the first attempt, with gegenpress tactic.

Nice - I'm addicted to controlling possession and playing the beautiful game, wide in offense, defending narrowly and always playing for set pieces.

Out of interest, who do you sign for your assistant manager? WE just can't afford anyone half decent, Jamie Clapham is available but has ropey stats - any gems I haven't found yet?

COYBs

My Football Manager 2020 is broken....any advice? on 15:45 - Nov 20 with 2931 viewsFifeITFC

You have the alternate version. Hang on a few days and you should be receiving a message stating your chairman has now sacked you for bringing shame on the club, which leads to rioting in the streets following your win.

Ipswich are then booted out the said Cup and expelled from the League.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024