Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who appreciate history and intellect 09:04 - Nov 20 with 1051 viewsGeoffSentence

Set your alarms for 9PM. Dr Alice Roberts is back on the telly box.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:06 - Nov 20 with 1042 viewsgiant_stow

Many many middle-aged men will be watching with their pants around their ankles too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:13 - Nov 20 with 1018 viewshampstead_blue

Always had a crush on her.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:26 - Nov 20 with 1003 viewsOldsmoker

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:06 - Nov 20 by giant_stow

Many many middle-aged men will be watching with their pants around their ankles too.

Us pensioners too.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:29 - Nov 20 with 1001 viewsfactual_blue

Has she made any shows featuring Victoria Coren-Mitchell?

(Asking for a friend)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:35 - Nov 20 with 987 viewsOldsmoker

I've seen her with mousey hair on Time Team - I think that's her true colour - and with black hair and with that sort of maroon hair.
I hope she goes blond for this one.

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:38 - Nov 20 with 981 viewswkj

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:26 - Nov 20 by Oldsmoker

Us pensioners too.

Imagine if she had Charlie Dimmock on to do the weather... that'd be worth the TV Licence fee surely?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:42 - Nov 20 with 969 viewsGeoffSentence

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:35 - Nov 20 by Oldsmoker

I've seen her with mousey hair on Time Team - I think that's her true colour - and with black hair and with that sort of maroon hair.
I hope she goes blond for this one.

Sorry Smokey, looks like she has gone flame haired beauty this time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07syxff

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:47 - Nov 20 with 960 viewsOldsmoker

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:42 - Nov 20 by GeoffSentence

Sorry Smokey, looks like she has gone flame haired beauty this time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07syxff

It's the same look she had when she did the CH5 Cities of Britain show.
The one with the tight black jeans and the black leather jacket.
Oops I've dropped my box of tissues.

Login to get fewer ads

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:53 - Nov 20 with 956 viewswkj

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:47 - Nov 20 by Oldsmoker

It's the same look she had when she did the CH5 Cities of Britain show.
The one with the tight black jeans and the black leather jacket.
Oops I've dropped my box of tissues.

That teaches me for never watching CH5, appart from the time cheggers did that show with his willy hanging out.

Crybaby

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:53 - Nov 20 with 955 viewsOldsmoker

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:29 - Nov 20 by factual_blue

Has she made any shows featuring Victoria Coren-Mitchell?

(Asking for a friend)

Alice all the way.
Never been one for the big-bottomed girl aka VCM.

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:03 - Nov 20 with 945 viewsWeWereZombies

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:53 - Nov 20 by wkj

That teaches me for never watching CH5, appart from the time cheggers did that show with his willy hanging out.

Whilst we are on the subject may I ask if you could drop your current Corbyn avatar and go back to the Angela Lansbury one...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:08 - Nov 20 with 924 viewswkj

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:03 - Nov 20 by WeWereZombies

Whilst we are on the subject may I ask if you could drop your current Corbyn avatar and go back to the Angela Lansbury one...

What's wrong with Future Phil in his famous sun hat?

Crybaby

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:16 - Nov 20 with 909 viewsOldsmoker

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:08 - Nov 20 by wkj

What's wrong with Future Phil in his famous sun hat?

I thought that was the 'last known photo' of you taken when you were spotted in the Cayman Islands - one of your many Tax havens.

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:21 - Nov 20 with 903 viewsWeWereZombies

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 09:53 - Nov 20 by Oldsmoker

Alice all the way.
Never been one for the big-bottomed girl aka VCM.

I guess Bettany Hughes doesn't tick your boxes either, then?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:21 - Nov 20 with 903 viewswkj

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:16 - Nov 20 by Oldsmoker

I thought that was the 'last known photo' of you taken when you were spotted in the Cayman Islands - one of your many Tax havens.

Crybaby

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:29 - Nov 20 with 891 viewsOldsmoker

Those of you who appreciate history and intellect on 10:21 - Nov 20 by WeWereZombies

I guess Bettany Hughes doesn't tick your boxes either, then?

She did when she appeared in that Gryff Rhys Jones programme with Tarquin (was that his name?) about historical building restoration.
Her Egypt programme has dimmed my infatuation a tad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024