Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jose. 09:17 - Nov 20 with 817 viewshampstead_blue

How long?

Matthew Syed on R4 thinks it a bad move for Spurs. He sees a managerial and interpersonal angle over the results.

I agree with him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Jose. on 09:24 - Nov 20 with 790 viewsGuthrum

He was the wrong fit for ManU (very much so, according to some of my friends who support them). Is his recent "grind 'em out" approach going to suit Tottenham any better?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Jose. on 09:25 - Nov 20 with 784 viewsWD19

On the face of it sacking Pochettino for Mourinho is a high risk move.

But in reality, Pochettino is mentally out of the door already, so all they have really done is replace him before he actually left with a very good manager who will be delighted (maybe even grateful) to get the chance at a top club in London.

Likewise several players are halfway out of the door.

So basically it is a win-win for Levy. If it goes well it was a masterstroke, if it goes badly it is Mourinhos fault that Eriksen and Kane cleared off. He has employed a flak jacket.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 10:36]
Jose. on 09:50 - Nov 20 with 743 viewshomer_123

He is there for one thing only. Silverware - at best he'll do just over 2 seasons and likely win a Cup or two, possibly a Euro trophy - at worst 9 months and Spurs fans hound him out due to poor quality football.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Jose. on 09:52 - Nov 20 with 732 viewsJakeITFC

Think it’s probably worth nothing that Matthew Syed hasn’t got a clue.
Jose. on 09:53 - Nov 20 with 737 viewschicoazul

How long? Same as always, he'll leave Spurs mid November of his third season, the season after they do the Europa League League Cup Double of Shame.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jose. on 09:53 - Nov 20 with 730 viewsGuthrum

Jose. on 09:50 - Nov 20 by homer_123

He is there for one thing only. Silverware - at best he'll do just over 2 seasons and likely win a Cup or two, possibly a Euro trophy - at worst 9 months and Spurs fans hound him out due to poor quality football.

He'll beat Burnley to win the EFL Cup.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Jose. on 09:57 - Nov 20 with 710 viewsWeWereZombies

At least they didn't appoint Paul Hurst...although that may be all they can afford to appoint after Mourinho has bled them dry...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Jose. on 10:18 - Nov 20 with 665 viewshomer_123

Jose. on 09:53 - Nov 20 by Guthrum

He'll beat Burnley to win the EFL Cup.

Indeed!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024