Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's that film called where..... 13:44 - Nov 20 with 1481 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...the same thing keeps happening over and over again?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's that film called where..... on 13:54 - Nov 20 with 1457 viewsMattinLondon

Santa Claus the movie?
What's that film called where..... on 14:02 - Nov 20 with 1447 viewsWeWereZombies

Final Destination Thirteen...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What's that film called where..... on 14:09 - Nov 20 with 1429 viewsartsbossbeard

Is it "Just ignore it, leave it to fester and he'll get the message eventually??"

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What's that film called where..... on 14:23 - Nov 20 with 1401 viewsGooders7592

Deja Vu?
What's that film called where..... on 14:47 - Nov 20 with 1368 viewshomer_123

There's a Brexit film already?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What's that film called where..... on 15:00 - Nov 20 with 1347 viewsBLUEBEAT

“MicMac - The Wonder Years”

Poll: W or W

What's that film called where..... on 15:17 - Nov 20 with 1329 viewsMattinLondon

What's that film called where..... on 15:00 - Nov 20 by BLUEBEAT

“MicMac - The Wonder Years”

A bit disappointing that film. Started off quite good and exciting but the middle and end were both sluggish, dull and predictable.
What's that film called where..... on 15:33 - Nov 20 with 1311 viewsunstableblue

What's that film called where..... on 15:17 - Nov 20 by MattinLondon

A bit disappointing that film. Started off quite good and exciting but the middle and end were both sluggish, dull and predictable.

What was weird is that some people in the cinema fell asleep in their popcorn during the final two thirds, woke-up at the end and refused to agree that the film overall was sh!t. Then got really angry with the really rather accurate and beautifully written film reviews.

I like this analogy.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

What's that film called where..... on 15:35 - Nov 20 with 1303 viewsartsbossbeard

What's that film called where..... on 15:33 - Nov 20 by unstableblue

What was weird is that some people in the cinema fell asleep in their popcorn during the final two thirds, woke-up at the end and refused to agree that the film overall was sh!t. Then got really angry with the really rather accurate and beautifully written film reviews.

I like this analogy.

Whilst conveniently forgetting that the production had gone straight to video rather than being shown on the big screen first.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What's that film called where..... on 16:37 - Nov 20 with 1253 viewsNthQldITFC

Jason Statham

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What's that film called where..... on 16:58 - Nov 20 with 1229 viewsDubtractor

Live Die Repeat with Tom Cruise in it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What's that film called where..... on 17:09 - Nov 20 with 1218 viewsmrshallisfit

Belgian Anal Bitches?
What's that film called where..... on 18:07 - Nov 20 with 1194 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some interesting suggestions which I will attempt to watch several times.....many thanks.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What's that film called where..... on 19:52 - Nov 20 with 1151 viewsbritbiker

What's that film called where..... on 15:17 - Nov 20 by MattinLondon

I didn't like the unecessary swearing towards the end :-)
What's that film called where..... on 20:01 - Nov 20 with 1139 viewshampstead_blue

What's that film called where..... on 17:09 - Nov 20 by mrshallisfit

Belgian Anal Bitches?

on p0rnhub you can put it on loop.......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What's that film called where..... on 20:03 - Nov 20 with 1135 viewsjeera

Rocky.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024