Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... 21:59 - Nov 20 with 1136 viewsIPS_wich

No idea how they played, but a back four with Donacion, Nsiala and Kenlock just kept a clean sheet away from home against another League One team playing a relatively full strength team.

Well done boys.
Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 07:02 - Nov 21 with 1011 viewsWD19

Holy keeps clean sheets, it’s what he does.
Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 10:49 - Nov 21 with 905 viewswkj

Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 07:02 - Nov 21 by WD19

Holy keeps clean sheets, it’s what he does.

Aiye, looking at the highlights, Holy is owed a few beers by our back line for last night.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 10:59 - Nov 21 with 884 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 10:49 - Nov 21 by wkj

Aiye, looking at the highlights, Holy is owed a few beers by our back line for last night.

He'll have the time when he gets dropped on Sat.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 11:00 - Nov 21 with 883 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Highlights show the defence giving them a few chances - a couple of very good ones too.

Even our first choice defence still gives the opposition too many chances to be ready for Championship football in my opinion.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 11:01 - Nov 21 with 880 viewsKieran_Knows

I get what you're saying, but watching the highlights on BBC, there was a bit where Nsiala and Donacien just looked utterly incompetent trying to close a player down.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 11:01 - Nov 21 with 879 viewschicoazul

Another clean sheet despite playing our three whipping boys... on 11:00 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Highlights show the defence giving them a few chances - a couple of very good ones too.

Even our first choice defence still gives the opposition too many chances to be ready for Championship football in my opinion.

If we go up - big if - expect to see a whole new defence come in. He won't stick with Wilson and Chambers for a start. I expect only KVY would still be in there first choice.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024