Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights from last night are on the BBC 07:51 - Nov 21 with 4024 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50421861

I see that they have started to dub generic crowd noise onto these too

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 08:02 - Nov 21 with 3632 viewsGlasgowBlue

Judge took his goal well and it’s great to see Holy back to his best with some vital saves.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 3389 viewstabletopjoe

Is this the first time we’ve celebrated a goal by kicking the ball out of the stadium? Did well to avoid a booking

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:29 - Nov 21 with 3365 viewsSwansea_Blue

Akinde's miss

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:30 - Nov 21 with 3358 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:23 - Nov 21 by tabletopjoe

Is this the first time we’ve celebrated a goal by kicking the ball out of the stadium? Did well to avoid a booking

Did they get to kick off again? If not he wasn't actually time wasting although the action is the same as if he were.

EDIT: Highlights didn't show that action. Who did boot it out of the stadium?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 10:34]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:32 - Nov 21 with 3331 viewschicoazul

So disappointed in Huws and Keane. Gloves! What would Mick Mills Allan Hunter or Terry Butcher say.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:35 - Nov 21 with 3315 viewsGeoffSentence

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:32 - Nov 21 by chicoazul

So disappointed in Huws and Keane. Gloves! What would Mick Mills Allan Hunter or Terry Butcher say.

I know. Shameful.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:35 - Nov 21 with 3317 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Huws didn't have them on second half.

EDIT: I expect their comments would be different from Sir Marcus Stewart's.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 10:35]

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:39 - Nov 21 with 3288 viewsSwansea_Blue

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:35 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Huws didn't have them on second half.

EDIT: I expect their comments would be different from Sir Marcus Stewart's.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 10:35]

Stewart wore proper ITFC knitted ones that his gran had bought him for christmas though!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:40 - Nov 21 with 3288 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm more disappointed in Huws. I don't think there is anything that frustrates me more in football than seeing a player wear a short sleeved shirt with gloves. It has to be the most pointless thing ever.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 10:43]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:47 - Nov 21 with 3256 viewschicoazul

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:39 - Nov 21 by Swansea_Blue

Stewart wore proper ITFC knitted ones that his gran had bought him for christmas though!

He was allowed though. If you score 20 goals in the Premier League you wear what you like.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:47 - Nov 21 with 3254 viewstabletopjoe

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:30 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did they get to kick off again? If not he wasn't actually time wasting although the action is the same as if he were.

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:48 - Nov 21 with 3245 viewschicoazul

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:30 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wilson, ex-Lincoln.

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:49 - Nov 21 with 3243 viewschicoazul

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:40 - Nov 21 by Kieran_Knows

I'm more disappointed in Huws. I don't think there is anything that frustrates me more in football than seeing a player wear a short sleeved shirt with gloves. It has to be the most pointless thing ever.

Keane was worse, an undershirt and gloves for a 6'4 centre forward is absolute AIDS. No wonder he gets injured all the time.

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:55 - Nov 21 with 3210 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:47 - Nov 21 by tabletopjoe

That footage ends with the referee going to his back pocket. I presume he didn't actually book him (nowhere shows that he was). It was an accidental toe-poke as the players were celebrating and the ball just happened to go in the air a little. Not really his fault the stand is only 6 foot high is it?

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:18 - Nov 21 with 3144 viewsPinewoodblue

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 08:02 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Judge took his goal well and it’s great to see Holy back to his best with some vital saves.

In the highlights he made four saves but didn't catch the ball once.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:21 - Nov 21 with 3126 viewstextbackup

keane on about 25-30 secs, that's very neat stuff

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:29 - Nov 21 with 3098 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:40 - Nov 21 by Kieran_Knows

Heat leaves the body at it's extremities, in this case the hands. When I go for runs during the winter I normally have a hat and gloves on but short sleeve shirts. Lots of layers around my chest feels claustrophobic and heavy, whereas the hat and gloves still keep me warm.

Science eh?

Although I do not think I have ever seen a footballer wear a winter hat in a game! Is it banned?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 11:33]

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:34 - Nov 21 with 3072 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:29 - Nov 21 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Heat leaves the body at it's extremities, in this case the hands. When I go for runs during the winter I normally have a hat and gloves on but short sleeve shirts. Lots of layers around my chest feels claustrophobic and heavy, whereas the hat and gloves still keep me warm.

Science eh?

Although I do not think I have ever seen a footballer wear a winter hat in a game! Is it banned?

I noted all the players wore short sleeves. The only long sleeves were on the undershirts. Is that a cost thing or a policy so the opposition cannot grab hold of a long sleeve or do all the players prefer it?

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:38 - Nov 21 with 3055 viewsKieran_Knows

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:34 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I noted all the players wore short sleeves. The only long sleeves were on the undershirts. Is that a cost thing or a policy so the opposition cannot grab hold of a long sleeve or do all the players prefer it?

Brett Pitman had to get the club to get long sleeved shirts especially made as he wouldn't wear short sleeved.

EDIT - he may have well paid for that himself, but I just know he doesn't wear short sleeved shirts.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 11:39]

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:40 - Nov 21 with 3038 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:55 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

That footage ends with the referee going to his back pocket. I presume he didn't actually book him (nowhere shows that he was). It was an accidental toe-poke as the players were celebrating and the ball just happened to go in the air a little. Not really his fault the stand is only 6 foot high is it?

He knew exactly what he was doing. That’s not a dig - it’s the right thing to do and I’m sure he would have happily taken a booking for it

On a related note, I love how pumped up Donacien was in the celebration, even if he is a woeful footballer!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:53 - Nov 21 with 2967 viewssoupytwist

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:38 - Nov 21 by Kieran_Knows

Brett Pitman had to get the club to get long sleeved shirts especially made as he wouldn't wear short sleeved.

EDIT - he may have well paid for that himself, but I just know he doesn't wear short sleeved shirts.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 11:39]

Pitman would wear short sleeves first half and long sleeves second half. He was/is clearly quite particular about his kit as he was still wearing blue Adidas boots in a style that was about 3 years old when he was with us.

These are things you notice when sat four rows back in the west stand at the north stand end.
Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 12:01 - Nov 21 with 2942 viewsKieran_Knows

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:53 - Nov 21 by soupytwist

Pitman would wear short sleeves first half and long sleeves second half. He was/is clearly quite particular about his kit as he was still wearing blue Adidas boots in a style that was about 3 years old when he was with us.

These are things you notice when sat four rows back in the west stand at the north stand end.

Ha, I knew it was something along those lines. I remember the club being asked at the time whether they were going to get any L/S shirts in and they said it was for him especially (IIRC).

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 12:20 - Nov 21 with 2886 viewsSteve_M

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:21 - Nov 21 by textbackup

keane on about 25-30 secs, that's very neat stuff

Yep. It's why he's worth having here despite the injury record.

Imagine in January being able to bring Keane and Sears on after 70 minutes of Norwood and Jackson knackering a defence.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 12:23 - Nov 21 with 2868 viewspatrickswell

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 11:29 - Nov 21 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Science eh?

Carlos Tevez wore a snood a few years back, is that still done?
Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 12:25 - Nov 21 with 2852 viewsBryanPlug

Highlights from last night are on the BBC on 10:39 - Nov 21 by Swansea_Blue

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024