Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired 09:23 - Nov 21 with 20584 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

What a quite amazing, ridiculous thing to do. Even more so when you consider this is clearly a very, very intelligent person.

Regardless of her real feelings, she's managed to convince most of social media to label her a white supremacist.

Really not a good look. If she's able to end up in a position like this, what hope for the 99% of the country who don't have as much ability to process facts!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:27 - Nov 21 with 9250 viewsDubtractor

Just had a quick scan.

Goodness me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:27 - Nov 21 with 9250 viewsartsbossbeard

She's thoroughly embarrassed herself here and it's frankly shameful.

I've now dropped her off my list.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:42 - Nov 21 with 9081 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:27 - Nov 21 by artsbossbeard

I'll have a Transvaal, please, Carol.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:53 - Nov 21 with 9007 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:42 - Nov 21 by footers

I'll have a Transvaal, please, Carol.

She's been described by many as a consonant, vowel, consonant, consonant.

Whatever that means.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 10:44 - Nov 21 with 8816 viewsElephantintheRoom

No such thing as bad publicity if you are an attractive blonde looking self-publicity.

Besides its very trendy to think Corbyn is right up there with Hitler on the question of what to do with those Jews.

A win win for RR - and a place on one of those god awful 'celeb fests' to follow shortly

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 11:03 - Nov 21 with 8720 viewsZedRodgers

She's an unhinged, attention-seeking loon. The queen of internet trolls.

No, not at the moment

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 11:09 - Nov 21 with 8687 viewsitfcjoe

I thought she’d lost the plot a little while ago - she definitely has now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 11:50 - Nov 21 with 8515 viewsDarth_Koont

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's been caught up in the madness.

Ditto David Baddiel on Corbyn's "antisemitic" pronunciation of Epstein which is entering fruitcake territory.

And the prominent rabbi who accused Corbyn of antisemitically giving A Christmas Carol to Johnson when Dickens is also the author of Oliver which portrays Fagin as an evil Jewish "paedophile" ...

That's not far from hysteria.

On the other hand, it's good to see people like Monbiot getting involved and trying to point out the evidence (or rather lack of it) for the antisemitic label against Corbyn and Labour as a whole. Call me an extremist, but I think dealing in truth and reality would seem to be the best way forward, including for the Jewish community that's caught in the middle of all this.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 11:54 - Nov 21 with 8477 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hoisted by her own petard.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:05 - Nov 21 with 8377 viewsBloomBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 11:50 - Nov 21 by Darth_Koont

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she's been caught up in the madness.

Ditto David Baddiel on Corbyn's "antisemitic" pronunciation of Epstein which is entering fruitcake territory.

And the prominent rabbi who accused Corbyn of antisemitically giving A Christmas Carol to Johnson when Dickens is also the author of Oliver which portrays Fagin as an evil Jewish "paedophile" ...

That's not far from hysteria.

On the other hand, it's good to see people like Monbiot getting involved and trying to point out the evidence (or rather lack of it) for the antisemitic label against Corbyn and Labour as a whole. Call me an extremist, but I think dealing in truth and reality would seem to be the best way forward, including for the Jewish community that's caught in the middle of all this.

Labour needs to get to grips over the whole antisemitic situation in the party but I totally agree with you on Baddiel"s accusation.

If pronouncing a name in a slightly different way is racists then with my Suffolk accent I've probably pronounced the names of many people from the subcontinent in a racist way.
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:14 - Nov 21 with 8296 viewspatrickswell

She's giving bingo-callers everywhere a bad name.
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:16 - Nov 21 with 8281 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:05 - Nov 21 by BloomBlue

Labour needs to get to grips over the whole antisemitic situation in the party but I totally agree with you on Baddiel"s accusation.

If pronouncing a name in a slightly different way is racists then with my Suffolk accent I've probably pronounced the names of many people from the subcontinent in a racist way.

The correct way to pronounce Epstein is of course "child rapist".

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:22 - Nov 21 with 8235 viewsDarth_Koont

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:05 - Nov 21 by BloomBlue

Agreed. There's also Brian Epstein (Epstine) who is probably a lot more familiar to him than Jeffrey. Not to mention any other Epsteins, Einsteins and Weinsteins he knows of or has met.

But re: the situation, the question is whether Labour have been allowed to get to grips with the "whole antisemitic situation". None of the steps taken or statements made have been deemed good enough by the chorus of accusers - and unfortunately as it's been so politicized from the start, I'm really not sure it's ever been about that.

I'm no fan of whataboutery so I don't think it matters if other parties are bad on antisemitism or islamophobia (or Labour had problems preCorbyn) but it still surprises me there's not been anything like this outcry over the years from those leading the attack in the media and on social media.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:24 - Nov 21 with 8206 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 11:03 - Nov 21 by ZedRodgers

She's an unhinged, attention-seeking loon. The queen of internet trolls.

Why does Glasgowblue keep posting endless threads accusing the Labour Party and it’s leader of enabling antisemitism?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:27 - Nov 21 with 8161 viewsEwan_Oozami

Interestingly there are already amended versions of Riley's shirt now doing the rounds which depict the sentiments of the original photo....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:32 - Nov 21 with 8093 viewsgiant_stow

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:24 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Why does Glasgowblue keep posting endless threads accusing the Labour Party and it’s leader of enabling antisemitism?

Have you been hacked?

At the risk of being jumped on, how comes this t-shirt makes Riley a racist? I can see it's deeply unfair and offsensive, but why the white supremicist attack?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:34 - Nov 21 with 8072 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:27 - Nov 21 by Ewan_Oozami

Interestingly there are already amended versions of Riley's shirt now doing the rounds which depict the sentiments of the original photo....

This being the most accurate.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mandela-snubbed-corbyn-s-anti-apartheid-group

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/12/nelson-mandela-declined-meet-jeremy-

Corbyn was actually a member of CLAAG a front for a violence prone Trotskyist group known as the Revolutionary Communist Group (RCG). The mainstream anti apathied movement disowned him and his group and the ANC asked them not to carry out the demonstration he was arrested at as it would be counter productive.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:35 - Nov 21 with 8053 viewsjeera

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:32 - Nov 21 by giant_stow

Have you been hacked?

At the risk of being jumped on, how comes this t-shirt makes Riley a racist? I can see it's deeply unfair and offsensive, but why the white supremicist attack?

It's not if, as I'm sure this is, a totally stupid faux pas.

But to literally hijack one cause to highlight another is probably not the brightest move.

Silly girl.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:38 - Nov 21 with 7972 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:32 - Nov 21 by giant_stow

Have you been hacked?

Have you replied the right post?

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:39 - Nov 21 with 7942 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:27 - Nov 21 by artsbossbeard

I'm sure she will be relived that you won't be starting any more "Riley, Rachel" threads where you reduce her to eye candy.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 12:39]

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:40 - Nov 21 with 7927 viewsmonytowbray

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:39 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

I'm sure she will be relived that you won't be starting any more "Riley, Rachel" threads where you reduce her to eye candy.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 12:39]

It never fails to amaze me how much casual sexism goes uncalled here considering the nonsense that people do get called out for.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:42 - Nov 21 with 7890 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:40 - Nov 21 by monytowbray

It never fails to amaze me how much casual sexism goes uncalled here considering the nonsense that people do get called out for.

In fairness ABB has been on a journey. I bet he no longer blames "pissed up scousers" for Hillsborough these days either.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:42 - Nov 21 with 7895 viewsgiant_stow

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:35 - Nov 21 by jeera

It's not if, as I'm sure this is, a totally stupid faux pas.

But to literally hijack one cause to highlight another is probably not the brightest move.

Silly girl.

fair dos and agreed.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:46 - Nov 21 with 7828 viewsgiant_stow

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:38 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Have you replied the right post?

I think I need a lie down.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:46 - Nov 21 with 7826 viewsjeera

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:40 - Nov 21 by monytowbray

Are we now no longer allowed to find other people attractive?

I missed that one if I'm honest.

Not that I have a list - I'm not that confident.

I think it's fair to say his post, if anything, was probably closer to tongue-in-cheek self-deprecation.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024