Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired 09:23 - Nov 21 with 20576 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

What a quite amazing, ridiculous thing to do. Even more so when you consider this is clearly a very, very intelligent person.

Regardless of her real feelings, she's managed to convince most of social media to label her a white supremacist.

Really not a good look. If she's able to end up in a position like this, what hope for the 99% of the country who don't have as much ability to process facts!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:48 - Nov 21 with 2740 viewsEwan_Oozami

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:34 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

This being the most accurate.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mandela-snubbed-corbyn-s-anti-apartheid-group

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/12/nelson-mandela-declined-meet-jeremy-

Corbyn was actually a member of CLAAG a front for a violence prone Trotskyist group known as the Revolutionary Communist Group (RCG). The mainstream anti apathied movement disowned him and his group and the ANC asked them not to carry out the demonstration he was arrested at as it would be counter productive.

It is true that JC's anti-apartheid activities were at the extreme end compared to some, Peter Hain, for example, and he was being closely monitored by the security services - but does that invalidate the underlying message?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:51 - Nov 21 with 2729 viewsBloomBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:22 - Nov 21 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. There's also Brian Epstein (Epstine) who is probably a lot more familiar to him than Jeffrey. Not to mention any other Epsteins, Einsteins and Weinsteins he knows of or has met.

But re: the situation, the question is whether Labour have been allowed to get to grips with the "whole antisemitic situation". None of the steps taken or statements made have been deemed good enough by the chorus of accusers - and unfortunately as it's been so politicized from the start, I'm really not sure it's ever been about that.

I'm no fan of whataboutery so I don't think it matters if other parties are bad on antisemitism or islamophobia (or Labour had problems preCorbyn) but it still surprises me there's not been anything like this outcry over the years from those leading the attack in the media and on social media.

Labour's biggest error on the whole subject was not kicking out Livingstone and worse to let that run for 4 years and still never ban him. That simply flagged as lack of concern / interest and started the runaway train. And a runaway train never stops unless you apply some brakes somewhere.
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:54 - Nov 21 with 2718 viewsartsbossbeard

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:34 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

This being the most accurate.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mandela-snubbed-corbyn-s-anti-apartheid-group

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/12/nelson-mandela-declined-meet-jeremy-

Corbyn was actually a member of CLAAG a front for a violence prone Trotskyist group known as the Revolutionary Communist Group (RCG). The mainstream anti apathied movement disowned him and his group and the ANC asked them not to carry out the demonstration he was arrested at as it would be counter productive.

Let the character assassination continue.

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/2018/10/18/anyone-who-doesnt-read-this-historic-endo

Mandela's grandson wants to give Corbs a hug but TM can do one is the key message here.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 13:08]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:59 - Nov 21 with 2686 viewsDarth_Koont

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:51 - Nov 21 by BloomBlue

Labour's biggest error on the whole subject was not kicking out Livingstone and worse to let that run for 4 years and still never ban him. That simply flagged as lack of concern / interest and started the runaway train. And a runaway train never stops unless you apply some brakes somewhere.

I'm not sure they could that easily. The point being he was suspended and he was challenging it legally.

And it wasn't an open and shut case of antisemitism, as much as people want to pretend it was. In fact, I think it was more of his behaviour surrounding the incident that eventually got him kicked out.

Nevertheless, I don't think that one incident mattered in the scheme of things. IHRA was always coming.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 13:00]

Pronouns: He/Him

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 13:16 - Nov 21 with 2638 viewsGeoffSentence

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 09:27 - Nov 21 by artsbossbeard

She's thoroughly embarrassed herself here and it's frankly shameful.

I've now dropped her off my list.

Shocking isn't it, how can someone of her intelligence be so gramatically inept.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 13:30 - Nov 21 with 2619 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 11:03 - Nov 21 by ZedRodgers

She's an unhinged, attention-seeking loon. The queen of internet trolls.

Anyone who believes that Rachel Riley is an unhinged, attention-seeking loon and queen of internet trolls should perhaps read her speech to the Holocaust Educational Trust earlier this year.

Although it's an emerging pattern. Margaret Hodge was described similarly as were the whistleblowers for the Panorama expose of Labour's institutional antisemitism.

I see the army of hate have been giving her several examples of their kinder and gentler politics on twitter today.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 13:32]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 13:35 - Nov 21 with 2595 viewsartsbossbeard

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 13:30 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Anyone who believes that Rachel Riley is an unhinged, attention-seeking loon and queen of internet trolls should perhaps read her speech to the Holocaust Educational Trust earlier this year.

Although it's an emerging pattern. Margaret Hodge was described similarly as were the whistleblowers for the Panorama expose of Labour's institutional antisemitism.

I see the army of hate have been giving her several examples of their kinder and gentler politics on twitter today.

No condemnation on the t-shirt stuff though?

Interesting.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:06 - Nov 21 with 2541 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:32 - Nov 21 by giant_stow

Have you been hacked?

At the risk of being jumped on, how comes this t-shirt makes Riley a racist? I can see it's deeply unfair and offsensive, but why the white supremicist attack?

Rachel is the very rightest kind of Jew and can do no wrong.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:07 - Nov 21 with 2538 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:39 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

I'm sure she will be relived that you won't be starting any more "Riley, Rachel" threads where you reduce her to eye candy.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 12:39]

Save that for barmaids Glassers
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:11]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:13 - Nov 21 with 2522 viewsZedRodgers

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 13:30 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Anybody that doesn't think Rachel Riley is an unhinged, attention-seeking loon and the queen of internet trolls should perhaps read her t-shirt.

As you've leapt to her defence in such a courageous way GB, would you care to explain how Riley's quest to eradicate racism can possibly involve belittling a man for protesting against apartheid?

At this point, after all her memes that verge on inciting violence against Corbyn, her lame t-shirt stunt can only possibly be intended to rile people up on Twitter, hence she is seeking attention. It's funny to her. She absolutely loves it.

No, not at the moment

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:13 - Nov 21 with 2514 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 13:35 - Nov 21 by artsbossbeard

No condemnation on the t-shirt stuff though?

Interesting.

No condemnation of antisemitism in the Labour party though? Predictable.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:14 - Nov 21 with 2513 viewsartsbossbeard

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:39 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

I'm sure she will be relived that you won't be starting any more "Riley, Rachel" threads where you reduce her to eye candy.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 12:39]

I've not broken it to her that I'm off limits now. This will upset her and I'll need to time my confirmation well - best to avoid today, I reckon.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:16 - Nov 21 with 2505 viewsartsbossbeard

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:13 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

No condemnation of antisemitism in the Labour party though? Predictable.

Hypocrite.

I bid you good day.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:17 - Nov 21 with 2502 viewsZedRodgers

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:24 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Why does Glasgowblue keep posting endless threads accusing the Labour Party and it’s leader of enabling antisemitism?

Because you hate Jeremy Corbyn

No, not at the moment

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:21 - Nov 21 with 2488 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:16 - Nov 21 by artsbossbeard

Hypocrite.

I bid you good day.

Yes, you are.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:23 - Nov 21 with 2476 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:13 - Nov 21 by ZedRodgers

Anybody that doesn't think Rachel Riley is an unhinged, attention-seeking loon and the queen of internet trolls should perhaps read her t-shirt.

As you've leapt to her defence in such a courageous way GB, would you care to explain how Riley's quest to eradicate racism can possibly involve belittling a man for protesting against apartheid?

At this point, after all her memes that verge on inciting violence against Corbyn, her lame t-shirt stunt can only possibly be intended to rile people up on Twitter, hence she is seeking attention. It's funny to her. She absolutely loves it.

She's belittling a racist who was a member of an extreme group who were asked by the mainstream anti apartheid movement and the ANC not to take part in the protest as it was counter productive to the cause of ending apartheid.

As usual Corbyn ignored those requests and made it all about him and his 6th form politics.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:30 - Nov 21 with 2447 viewsZedRodgers

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:23 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

She's belittling a racist who was a member of an extreme group who were asked by the mainstream anti apartheid movement and the ANC not to take part in the protest as it was counter productive to the cause of ending apartheid.

As usual Corbyn ignored those requests and made it all about him and his 6th form politics.

Oh no. You've called somebody a racist without any supporting evidence again.

Never has one man's hatred for another resulted in such deranged internet forum behaviour. I hope you find peace one day.

No, not at the moment

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:40 - Nov 21 with 2369 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:30 - Nov 21 by ZedRodgers

Never has one man's hatred for another resulted in such deranged internet forum behaviour. I hope you find peace one day.

I'm sure we shall all find peace on December 13 when Corbyn resigns and takes the anti-semites back under the rock they crawled out of in 2015.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:41 - Nov 21 with 2369 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:30 - Nov 21 by ZedRodgers

I can only assume at this point that GB is the head of a corporation that doesn't pay tax. Perhaps he's the CEO of Amazon or Costa. Perhaps he's just a banker?

His hatred of Corbyn goes beyond rationale and can only now be based on complete and utter fear that the bloke wants to actually make the country fairer and better for everyone - Jews included.

The only people threatened by him are those easily fooled or those with a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. Unfortunately many powerful people in this country with far reaching voices are those that are easily fooled and have a vested interest.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:43]

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:43 - Nov 21 with 2363 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:46 - Nov 21 with 2346 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:23 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Out of interest GB what are your thoughts on the racist comments made by the current Prime Minister - a conservative.

The ones about pickininnies and muslim women looking like post boxes? What about the recordings that are reported as being him conspiring to have someone beaten up?

Have you condemned this behaviour and I have missed it. You seem to be very upset by a man who is claimed to be part of some group years ago, despite there being all sorts of different opinions on whether he was or wasn't and why he may have been.

But you seem awfully quiet on the PM actually openly making racist comments.

Care to answer? After all, if you can justify your opinion you'd have no problem providing a balanced response here right?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:47]

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:47 - Nov 21 with 2345 viewsitfcjoe

Were you a member of the Tories at this point? They were pretty strong on apartheid weren’t they?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:48 - Nov 21 with 2332 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:47 - Nov 21 by itfcjoe

Were you a member of the Tories at this point? They were pretty strong on apartheid weren’t they?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/10/margaret-thatcher-apartheid-mandel

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/11403728/Margaret-Th
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:48]

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:48 - Nov 21 with 2331 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Joe that is a three pointer from downtown that didn't even need the backboard!

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:48 - Nov 21 with 2330 viewsfooters

Just a bit!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024