Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired 09:23 - Nov 21 with 20620 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

What a quite amazing, ridiculous thing to do. Even more so when you consider this is clearly a very, very intelligent person.

Regardless of her real feelings, she's managed to convince most of social media to label her a white supremacist.

Really not a good look. If she's able to end up in a position like this, what hope for the 99% of the country who don't have as much ability to process facts!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:49 - Nov 21 with 1642 viewschicoazul

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:48 - Nov 21 by footers

Just a bit!

Mandela ran kill squads and bombed post offices. One man's terrorist, etc

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:50 - Nov 21 with 1643 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:48 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/10/margaret-thatcher-apartheid-mandel

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/11403728/Margaret-Th
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:48]

From your own article -

'Margaret Thatcher played a pivotal role in the ending of apartheid in spite of herself. She famously declared the African National Congress to be a "terrorist" organisation, but she gave these "terrorists" diplomatic protection'.

'SHE GAVE THESE 'TERRORISTS' DIPLOMATIC PROTECTION'

Now imagine that Corbyn did the same. What exactly would your thoughts be at that point.

Go on. Be honest.

PMSL.

I also like this bit. Nice and Tory.

'Advised by her husband, Dennis, who had business interests in South Africa, she felt that anything that damaged wealth creation must be bad for South Africa'.

Yeah. I bet she did.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:51]

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:51 - Nov 21 with 1641 viewsartsbossbeard

Just a bit!

Stick that on a t-shirt, Riley.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:51 - Nov 21 with 1636 viewsitfcjoe

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:48 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/10/margaret-thatcher-apartheid-mandel

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/11403728/Margaret-Th

Pretty weak

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:52 - Nov 21 with 1621 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just a bit!

And there was me thinking we were discussing a political party who are currently under investigation by the EHRC for institutional racism rather than events from over thirty years ago.

Deflect all you want. You support and defend an institutionally antisemitic political party. Whatabouterry won't change that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:53 - Nov 21 with 1608 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:49 - Nov 21 by chicoazul

Wasn't Bercow behind those T Shirts? Pretty sure the dear leader was heaping praise on him just last month.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:53]

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:53 - Nov 21 with 1618 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:49 - Nov 21 by chicoazul

The service in my local Post Office is awful, can see where he was going with that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:53 - Nov 21 with 1615 viewsitfcjoe

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:52 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

And there was me thinking we were discussing a political party who are currently under investigation by the EHRC for institutional racism rather than events from over thirty years ago.

Deflect all you want. You support and defend an institutionally antisemitic political party. Whatabouterry won't change that.

has The report been published then?

Login to get fewer ads

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:53 - Nov 21 with 1614 viewsnoggin

https://mobile.twitter.com/andrewfeinstein/status/1197341321612210176?ref_src=tw

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:54 - Nov 21 with 1610 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:52 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:54 - Nov 21 with 1608 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Hang on.

Weren't you the one just banging on about Corbyn's historical links with someone you thought it was valid to bring up?

Now you're suggesting someone else can bring up something historical because it suits you.

You're like a Norwich fan changing from history isn't important to attendances matter to it's all about the table.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:54]

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:55 - Nov 21 with 1595 viewsFootballpete

Isn’t it about both?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:56 - Nov 21 with 1578 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:53 - Nov 21 by itfcjoe

has The report been published then?

Are you aware of high high the evidence threshold is for the EHRC to even begin a statutory investigation?

I remember a time when you condemned Corbyn for his anti west extremism. You called him a Stalinist. But hey, he's offering you a second referendum. What a man to sell your soul for Joe.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:57 - Nov 21 with 1561 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:54 - Nov 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Hang on.

Weren't you the one just banging on about Corbyn's historical links with someone you thought it was valid to bring up?

Now you're suggesting someone else can bring up something historical because it suits you.

You're like a Norwich fan changing from history isn't important to attendances matter to it's all about the table.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:54]

I don't think Maggie Thatcher is standing in this election. Although even her rotting corpse could make a better job if running the country than Johnson or Corbyn.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:58 - Nov 21 with 1564 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:56 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Are you aware of high high the evidence threshold is for the EHRC to even begin a statutory investigation?

I remember a time when you condemned Corbyn for his anti west extremism. You called him a Stalinist. But hey, he's offering you a second referendum. What a man to sell your soul for Joe.

2015 - Mick McCarthy needs to be knighted, build a statue, send him and TC a Christmas Hamper

2018 - Mick McCarthy is killing the club, needs to go, he's had his time.

Almost like sh*t loads can change in three years isn't it. When people are too scared to look at the actual facts and have a proper vote with proper options, it really makes you wonder what sort of a person would so blindly follow what may not have even been correct 3 years ago.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 1560 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:57 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

I don't think Maggie Thatcher is standing in this election. Although even her rotting corpse could make a better job if running the country than Johnson or Corbyn.

Ah.

You have the hots for Maggie.

Now this all makes sense.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 1559 viewsitfcjoe

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:56 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Why not wait for the report to be published? Doesn’t fit your agenda.

I’m still not a massive fan of Corbyn, I’m not a member of the Labour Party - potentially ticking a box is hardly selling my soul? Don’t be silly. My opinions on JC are broadly the same as they were. But being anti the West isn’t a crime, it doesn’t make him a racist.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 1550 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:58 - Nov 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

2015 - Mick McCarthy needs to be knighted, build a statue, send him and TC a Christmas Hamper

2018 - Mick McCarthy is killing the club, needs to go, he's had his time.

Almost like sh*t loads can change in three years isn't it. When people are too scared to look at the actual facts and have a proper vote with proper options, it really makes you wonder what sort of a person would so blindly follow what may not have even been correct 3 years ago.

Joe posted his Stalinist comments less than four months ago.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 15:03 - Nov 21 with 1532 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:59 - Nov 21 by itfcjoe

Why not wait for the report to be published? Doesn’t fit your agenda.

I’m still not a massive fan of Corbyn, I’m not a member of the Labour Party - potentially ticking a box is hardly selling my soul? Don’t be silly. My opinions on JC are broadly the same as they were. But being anti the West isn’t a crime, it doesn’t make him a racist.

And he's not anti-West anyway. He's just a vocal critic of many western 'interventions' and anti-war. Who knows, if people had listened to his wise words at Stop the War rallies as I and thousands of others did, we wouldn't have gone into Iraq and left a huge vacuum which led to ISIS and the destabilisation of the ME. Oh well.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 15:04]

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 15:17 - Nov 21 with 1485 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:46 - Nov 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Out of interest GB what are your thoughts on the racist comments made by the current Prime Minister - a conservative.

The ones about pickininnies and muslim women looking like post boxes? What about the recordings that are reported as being him conspiring to have someone beaten up?

Have you condemned this behaviour and I have missed it. You seem to be very upset by a man who is claimed to be part of some group years ago, despite there being all sorts of different opinions on whether he was or wasn't and why he may have been.

But you seem awfully quiet on the PM actually openly making racist comments.

Care to answer? After all, if you can justify your opinion you'd have no problem providing a balanced response here right?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 14:47]

As I suspected GB.

You've replied to everything on the thread but the specific post asking you to explain why you are happy to call Corbyn out for maybe being a bit racist according to some sources only, but not the Tory PM actually making public racist comments.

Quelle surprise.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 15:22 - Nov 21 with 1471 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 15:17 - Nov 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

As I suspected GB.

You've replied to everything on the thread but the specific post asking you to explain why you are happy to call Corbyn out for maybe being a bit racist according to some sources only, but not the Tory PM actually making public racist comments.

Quelle surprise.

Yeah sorry I didn't get back to you in the allotted 30 reply period you seem to have set.

The same question was asked earlier by somebody else. Sorry to make you look a bit of a prat.

Corbyn on Brexit by GlasgowBlue 21 Nov 2019 12:56
"You posted about Corbyn being a lier, but your leader who thinks that Muslims look like letterboxes (a bit racist I think) has been sacked twice for lying"

1. I left the Tory party in 2017 because of the Tories entering a lose arrangement with extremists.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/407554/3643830/interesting--dup-have-denied-having-an-agreement-with-tories/#post3643830

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/407526/3644183/oh-sweet-irony.../#post3644183

2. My views on Boris and his Islamophobic letterbox comments.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/437729/4046860/bojo-and-islamaphobia/#post4046860

My advice to you dear boy is if you re going to have a pop at somebody them it' best to get your facts right first so you aren't made to look so bloody foolish the next time around.

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 15:01
That's me out. May must resign immediately.

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

I have won two elections as a Tory councillor. I'm utterly ashamed..

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 15:01

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

BoJo and Islamaphobia by GlasgowBlue 7 Aug 2018 17:09
What really annoys me is that people are saying it was just a joke.

1. It's a joke that now seems to legitimise the mocking of people wearing the Burka. There will be women up and down the country, walking about and minding their own business, who will have yobos coming up from behind them and shouting "letterbox" at them. And Boris has normalised that.

2. It may seem like a bit of harmless banter to some but it's another example of a political party who seem to have a problem with a certain section of the British community.

I made this point about another subject which I'm sure I have bored people to death with. But if we don't stop the seemingly little things like this then it continues to be the norm and the nastiness creeps in.

BoJo and Islamaphobia by GlasgowBlue 8 Aug 2018 12:55
Apparently he is being advised by Steve Bannon. So if he wants to appeal to a bigoted section of society then he is being extremely well advised.

He really shouldn't be a politician. Certainly not a frontline politician. He is ill suited to the job.

He should stick to writing interesting but is often flawed articles for the likes of the Telegraph or the Spectator. That is his niche.

I don't support or defend racists whatever the colour of rosette they wear. It would appear you on the other hand do.

edit. I assume that if you don't reply to my post within 30 minutes then I'm entitled to bleat like a spoiled and entitled brat? Is them the rules?

Edit. Right you've now gone longer not replying to me than I did to you sooooooooooooooo..........

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 16:04]

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:06 - Nov 21 with 1400 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 15:22 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah sorry I didn't get back to you in the allotted 30 reply period you seem to have set.

The same question was asked earlier by somebody else. Sorry to make you look a bit of a prat.

Corbyn on Brexit by GlasgowBlue 21 Nov 2019 12:56
"You posted about Corbyn being a lier, but your leader who thinks that Muslims look like letterboxes (a bit racist I think) has been sacked twice for lying"

1. I left the Tory party in 2017 because of the Tories entering a lose arrangement with extremists.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/407554/3643830/interesting--dup-have-denied-having-an-agreement-with-tories/#post3643830

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/407526/3644183/oh-sweet-irony.../#post3644183

2. My views on Boris and his Islamophobic letterbox comments.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/437729/4046860/bojo-and-islamaphobia/#post4046860

My advice to you dear boy is if you re going to have a pop at somebody them it' best to get your facts right first so you aren't made to look so bloody foolish the next time around.

BoJo and Islamaphobia by GlasgowBlue 7 Aug 2018 17:09
What really annoys me is that people are saying it was just a joke.

1. It's a joke that now seems to legitimise the mocking of people wearing the Burka. There will be women up and down the country, walking about and minding their own business, who will have yobos coming up from behind them and shouting "letterbox" at them. And Boris has normalised that.

2. It may seem like a bit of harmless banter to some but it's another example of a political party who seem to have a problem with a certain section of the British community.

I made this point about another subject which I'm sure I have bored people to death with. But if we don't stop the seemingly little things like this then it continues to be the norm and the nastiness creeps in.

BoJo and Islamaphobia by GlasgowBlue 8 Aug 2018 12:55
Apparently he is being advised by Steve Bannon. So if he wants to appeal to a bigoted section of society then he is being extremely well advised.

He really shouldn't be a politician. Certainly not a frontline politician. He is ill suited to the job.

He should stick to writing interesting but is often flawed articles for the likes of the Telegraph or the Spectator. That is his niche.

I don't support or defend racists whatever the colour of rosette they wear. It would appear you on the other hand do.

edit. I assume that if you don't reply to my post within 30 minutes then I'm entitled to bleat like a spoiled and entitled brat? Is them the rules?

Edit. Right you've now gone longer not replying to me than I did to you sooooooooooooooo..........

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 16:04]

Apologies.

I have spent the last half hour trying to check everything you'd said with the fact checking service I used on Twitter the other day but it seems to have vanished.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:12 - Nov 21 with 1391 viewsgiant_stow

That language is well harsh.

[white knight or policeman icon thingy]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:18 - Nov 21 with 1345 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:06 - Nov 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Apologies.

I have spent the last half hour trying to check everything you'd said with the fact checking service I used on Twitter the other day but it seems to have vanished.

Everything I said is there in my posting history. I linked the comments. Care to address them?

You accused me of "not [calling out] the Tory PM actually making public racist comments. That has been completely busted. I don't want a groveling apology.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:20 - Nov 21 with 1342 viewsZedRodgers

Genuinely the worst comeback I've ever seen to anything.

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024