Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired 09:23 - Nov 21 with 20585 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

What a quite amazing, ridiculous thing to do. Even more so when you consider this is clearly a very, very intelligent person.

Regardless of her real feelings, she's managed to convince most of social media to label her a white supremacist.

Really not a good look. If she's able to end up in a position like this, what hope for the 99% of the country who don't have as much ability to process facts!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:22 - Nov 21 with 2847 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:20 - Nov 21 by ZedRodgers

Genuinely the worst comeback I've ever seen to anything.

I think this factually incorrect comeback from yesterday beats it.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire by ZedRodgers 20 Nov 2019 18:08
The difference also being that nobody is posting endless threads accusing the Conservative Party and it’s leader of enabling antisemitism, despite the antisemitic remarks of multiple candidates and members in just a single day.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:26 - Nov 21 with 2837 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:18 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Everything I said is there in my posting history. I linked the comments. Care to address them?

You accused me of "not [calling out] the Tory PM actually making public racist comments. That has been completely busted. I don't want a groveling apology.

You won't be getting an apology.

You said it yourself. You did two stints as a Tory Counsellor.

You're the equivalent of Chris Sutton when Ipswich's history is mentioned next to Norwich. You've decided to support a team and no matter what logic or fact or reason is thrown at you, you support your side.

The rest of us just want the best party for the job in, the best man or woman for the job and look at facts to try and justify who that is.

You however will always vote Tory and then will look to justify it later by whatever straws you can clutch at.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:33 - Nov 21 with 2797 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:26 - Nov 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

You won't be getting an apology.

You said it yourself. You did two stints as a Tory Counsellor.

You're the equivalent of Chris Sutton when Ipswich's history is mentioned next to Norwich. You've decided to support a team and no matter what logic or fact or reason is thrown at you, you support your side.

The rest of us just want the best party for the job in, the best man or woman for the job and look at facts to try and justify who that is.

You however will always vote Tory and then will look to justify it later by whatever straws you can clutch at.

Councillor not counsellor. I'm voting LibDem btw. The rest of your post was just an incoherent ramble.

Now back to your claim that me "not [calling out] the Tory PM actually making public racist comments". It was utter bollox wasn't it?

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 16:42]

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:39 - Nov 21 with 2773 viewsPippin1970

A more attractive David Icke
I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:43 - Nov 21 with 2758 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:39 - Nov 21 by Pippin1970

A more attractive David Icke

David Ike is an antisemtie. Rachel Riley is Jewish. That's quite insulting to compare the two of them.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:03 - Nov 21 with 2714 viewsitfcjoe

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 12:34 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

This being the most accurate.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mandela-snubbed-corbyn-s-anti-apartheid-group

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/12/nelson-mandela-declined-meet-jeremy-

Corbyn was actually a member of CLAAG a front for a violence prone Trotskyist group known as the Revolutionary Communist Group (RCG). The mainstream anti apathied movement disowned him and his group and the ANC asked them not to carry out the demonstration he was arrested at as it would be counter productive.

Even if you believe all this, do you think her t shirt is a good idea or appropriate? Or worth doubling down on?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:07 - Nov 21 with 2702 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 16:33 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Councillor not counsellor. I'm voting LibDem btw. The rest of your post was just an incoherent ramble.

Now back to your claim that me "not [calling out] the Tory PM actually making public racist comments". It was utter bollox wasn't it?

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 16:42]

You're voting Lib Dem?

Well I suppose Jo's voting record is that she's voted for all of the same evil thinks Boris has and that she's also voted for all of the evil things Boris chose not to vote on.

So I'm inclined to believe you!

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:18 - Nov 21 with 2675 viewscaught-in-limbo

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, should be the end of Rachel Riley.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 17:44]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:28 - Nov 21 with 2664 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:57 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

I don't think Maggie Thatcher is standing in this election. Although even her rotting corpse could make a better job if running the country than Johnson or Corbyn.

Up voted for reminding me of the rotting corpse...thankyou?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:29 - Nov 21 with 2663 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:21 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Yes, you are.

No, you are.

....well someone had to do it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:30 - Nov 21 with 2663 viewsfooters

On a tangent, here's Richard Whiteley's Gotcha... classic telly :) "I've got diarrhoea."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:47 - Nov 21 with 2631 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My opinions on it are that she’s been going too far lately. I think I even unfollowed her on twitter because of how far she was going in recent months.

This really might be the end of her on 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown which would be a shame as she is fit.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:48 - Nov 21 with 2632 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Also worth noting to see how quickly this thread went from being about Rachel Riley’s obsession (which is what it has become with her imo) and the poor form of the T-Shirt to being about Corbyns policies and views.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:10 - Nov 21 with 2555 viewscaught-in-limbo

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:48 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Also worth noting to see how quickly this thread went from being about Rachel Riley’s obsession (which is what it has become with her imo) and the poor form of the T-Shirt to being about Corbyns policies and views.

Good point. Let's get back to talking about how Riley has taken an image displaying a genuine message against racism and doctored it in such a despicable way. Let's try and understand her motive for such hypocritical behaviour and speculate who else might be behind these ugly actions.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:12 - Nov 21 with 2547 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:10 - Nov 21 by caught-in-limbo

Good point. Let's get back to talking about how Riley has taken an image displaying a genuine message against racism and doctored it in such a despicable way. Let's try and understand her motive for such hypocritical behaviour and speculate who else might be behind these ugly actions.

Think you'll find Tweets about the Israeli state are far more serious than Apartheid was.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:19 - Nov 21 with 2527 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:47 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

My opinions on it are that she’s been going too far lately. I think I even unfollowed her on twitter because of how far she was going in recent months.

This really might be the end of her on 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown which would be a shame as she is fit.

This is the part I don't get Rommers. She is a Jewish woman who has been bullied and abused by JC's army of hate and has been invited by the Holocaust Educational Trust to give a moving speech on the subject. But to you her hatred and fear of a Corbyn government is an obsession.

If a black celebrity wore a T Shirt emblazoned with with the slogan "Enoch Powell is a racist" and this black celebrity campaigned tirelessly against anti black racism, would you call it an obsession?

If a Muslim celebrity wore a T Shirt emblazoned with with the slogan "Boris Johnson is a racist" and this Muslim celebrity campaigned tirelessly against Islamophobia, would you call it an obsession?

So why can't a Jewish woman take a similar stand?

And that's why so many British Jews say that they see no future for them in the UK. This election has shown that people are willing to put aside the EHRC investigation, the institutional racism, the laying of wreaths at the graves of Jew Killers, the campaigning to free convicted Jew Killers, the association with all manner of Holocaust deniers, blood libelers and antisemites, as if it were just little local difficulty.

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:21 - Nov 21 with 2525 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:19 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

This is the part I don't get Rommers. She is a Jewish woman who has been bullied and abused by JC's army of hate and has been invited by the Holocaust Educational Trust to give a moving speech on the subject. But to you her hatred and fear of a Corbyn government is an obsession.

If a black celebrity wore a T Shirt emblazoned with with the slogan "Enoch Powell is a racist" and this black celebrity campaigned tirelessly against anti black racism, would you call it an obsession?

If a Muslim celebrity wore a T Shirt emblazoned with with the slogan "Boris Johnson is a racist" and this Muslim celebrity campaigned tirelessly against Islamophobia, would you call it an obsession?

So why can't a Jewish woman take a similar stand?

And that's why so many British Jews say that they see no future for them in the UK. This election has shown that people are willing to put aside the EHRC investigation, the institutional racism, the laying of wreaths at the graves of Jew Killers, the campaigning to free convicted Jew Killers, the association with all manner of Holocaust deniers, blood libelers and antisemites, as if it were just little local difficulty.

But Corbyn isn't a racist. Repeating it time and again doesn't make it so. Sorry.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:29 - Nov 21 with 2501 viewsJ2BLUE

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 14:56 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Are you aware of high high the evidence threshold is for the EHRC to even begin a statutory investigation?

I remember a time when you condemned Corbyn for his anti west extremism. You called him a Stalinist. But hey, he's offering you a second referendum. What a man to sell your soul for Joe.

We agree on a lot but I think you're being harsh on Joe there. His family owns a business and it would be all too easy for him to put a cross in the Tory box to look after himself. Corbyn would mean their staff receiving higher pay for potentially less work (reduced working week, 4 more bank holidays etc).

He'd be sacrificing quite a bit for that second referendum so must strongly believe in it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:29 - Nov 21 with 2491 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 17:03 - Nov 21 by itfcjoe

Even if you believe all this, do you think her t shirt is a good idea or appropriate? Or worth doubling down on?

What do you mean "if you believe all this"? It is a matter of public record.

This is the post truth age we now live in. Where a man can stand for a two minutes silence for dead bombers at a Provo rally and convince people people he was doing it for the victims of their bombings. Or he can be photographed laying a wreath at the graves of three Jew killers and then convince people he was present but didn't participate.

As for the TShirt. She's a Jewish woman who is a tireless campaigner against the racism that affects her community. She's suffered vile abuse aimed at her and her unborn child from JC's army of hate. See my reply to Rommers.

And with that I'm off to the gym. I didn't start the thread and I really can't be arsed doing it all over again.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 18:30]

Iron Lion Zion

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:30 - Nov 21 with 2494 viewsJ2BLUE

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:10 - Nov 21 by caught-in-limbo

Rachel Riley could wear a 'J2 is a tw@t' t-shirt* and i'd still find it hard to think bad of her.

*Now there's a business idea...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:30 - Nov 21 with 2493 viewslowhouseblue

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:21 - Nov 21 by footers

But Corbyn isn't a racist. Repeating it time and again doesn't make it so. Sorry.

but he has been repeatedly close to people who are and under his leadership the party is being investigated for institutional anti-semitism. he's just unlucky i guess.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:49 - Nov 21 with 2436 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:30 - Nov 21 by lowhouseblue

but he has been repeatedly close to people who are and under his leadership the party is being investigated for institutional anti-semitism. he's just unlucky i guess.

So he's not a racist. Glad we cleared that up. Maybe tell your mate.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 19:06 - Nov 21 with 2373 viewsBlueBadger

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:49 - Nov 21 by footers

So he's not a racist. Glad we cleared that up. Maybe tell your mate.

No, he's just willing to give a free pass to racists because they're his mates.
See also: Nigel Farage, Conservative Party members, UKIP...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 19:09 - Nov 21 with 2362 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 19:06 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

No, he's just willing to give a free pass to racists because they're his mates.
See also: Nigel Farage, Conservative Party members, UKIP...

Again, not true. But hey ho.

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 19:10 - Nov 21 with 2357 viewsfooters

I see Rachel Riley is doing her best to get fired on 18:29 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

What do you mean "if you believe all this"? It is a matter of public record.

This is the post truth age we now live in. Where a man can stand for a two minutes silence for dead bombers at a Provo rally and convince people people he was doing it for the victims of their bombings. Or he can be photographed laying a wreath at the graves of three Jew killers and then convince people he was present but didn't participate.

As for the TShirt. She's a Jewish woman who is a tireless campaigner against the racism that affects her community. She's suffered vile abuse aimed at her and her unborn child from JC's army of hate. See my reply to Rommers.

And with that I'm off to the gym. I didn't start the thread and I really can't be arsed doing it all over again.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 18:30]

" I really can't be arsed doing it all over again."

Thank fck for that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024