Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? 15:23 - Nov 21 with 1157 viewsJ2BLUE

Supremely arrogant and rewriting history. Would love to see Ruiz knock him out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 15:47 - Nov 21 with 1114 viewsRadlett_blue

Why? what do you have against AJ?
Does he really behave worse than the average boxer where hype & trash talk is deemed essential to sell PPV tickets?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 15:53 - Nov 21 with 1104 viewsGuthrum

Not now he's started scoring goals.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 15:57 - Nov 21 with 1092 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 15:47 - Nov 21 by Radlett_blue

Does he really behave worse than the average boxer where hype & trash talk is deemed essential to sell PPV tickets?

Just so arrogant and pathetic.

Said something like Ruiz was fighting for his mum? Then when asked what he was fighting for he said 'nuffink'. Really? Defending three world titles is nothing? Then there's his comments about wanting people to bow to him when he wins. Those are just two examples of his arrogance. It's not the type of confidence every boxer has, it's arrogance with him. Comes across in every interview IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 16:01 - Nov 21 with 1087 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I never liked him.

The whole Mr Nice Guy act he's been doing for years was so obviously an act.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 16:11 - Nov 21 with 1063 viewsSuperblue95

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 15:47 - Nov 21 by Radlett_blue

I don’t know how anyone enjoys following professional boxing or any other sport where there’s months and months of two people/camps trash talking eachother for an event that might only last a few minutes. It’s all so utterly cringeworthy and pathetic.

I don’t mind watching amateur boxing during the Olympics though, it’s a thousand times more entertaining

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 16:16 - Nov 21 with 1043 viewsWD19

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 16:01 - Nov 21 by The_Romford_Blue

I never liked him.

The whole Mr Nice Guy act he's been doing for years was so obviously an act.

He is a young(ish) man worth £50m with celebrities endlessly fawning over him.

I would be insufferable if I was in his position. I think we might be guilty of judging him against unfair standards.
Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 16:19 - Nov 21 with 1036 viewsfactual_blue

I don't like him or that Saffron very much.

Karim will win Strictly.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else hope AJ gets knocked out early doors? on 16:22 - Nov 21 with 1024 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I said a while back that AJ is all physique and no technique.

The so called boxing fans on here werent happy with that.

..then Ruiz beat him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024