Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will Saturday bring... 18:54 - Nov 21 with 1046 viewslmfcblue

Will PL play Judge who will be buzzing after scoring his 1st goal? Rowe must’ve been on a massive high after his first goal against Rochdale but has only played 6 minutes since.
Will we be finely tuned after a 17 day lay off so we’ve had plenty of time to work on nullifying their strengths and us working on a style and pattern of play to get the best out of us?
Saturday is a big day for PL IMO if we look clueless and sluggish and we don’t get the result I think he’ll get plenty of stick.
What will Saturday bring... on 19:02 - Nov 21 with 1016 viewswkj

I would hope that Judge finds some form from this, even if it is to put himself in the shop window should that be his intention. I don't think he's a bad person or a snake if he did leave, but he really would be doing everyone a favour if he finds form regardless of intent.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What will Saturday bring... on 20:02 - Nov 21 with 934 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What will Saturday bring... on 19:02 - Nov 21 by wkj

I would hope that Judge finds some form from this, even if it is to put himself in the shop window should that be his intention. I don't think he's a bad person or a snake if he did leave, but he really would be doing everyone a favour if he finds form regardless of intent.

Didn't I hear Judge has been going through some very tough times off the pitch? That has to affect form.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What will Saturday bring... on 21:20 - Nov 21 with 807 viewsDarth_Koont

Might well be on the bench but think we’ll see a new team on Saturday and a “Best of” team on Tuesday.

I think Lambert has done a good job this season but there’s a lack of clarity around the midfield and what we’re trying to do as a team that is a concern.

The next couple of months will be our toughest, so hopefully we see a team forged out of that. If we’re still trying to work that out in January we might well be back in the pack by then. As Wycombe are proving, smaller teams can keep up with us unless we find another level, let alone we slip up or just start drawing a few too many.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024