Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night 08:05 - Nov 22 with 3590 viewsitfcjoe

Came on in the Snow Patrol gig to sing Chasing Cars with them.

As listeners to Blue Monday will hear on today's pod it solves the mystery as to why he was in Ipswich - I assumed he'd been there for the Xmas light switch on like I had.

Was sitting in traffic on Grimwade Street and a blue Bentley pulled up next to me and looked in and it was Ed Sheeran and Mrs Ed there, certainly made me double take to see one of the biggest musicians in the world sat next to me no doubt also annoyed that the Orwell Bridge was shut!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 08:09 - Nov 22 with 3553 viewsBluefish

The problem with fame is not being able to just do normal things like being stuck in traffic

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 08:41 - Nov 22 with 3426 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Missed opportunity to ask him to be a guest on the Pod Joe!

He is after all the guru on all things Leasing.com trophy.

Wonder if he has his Posh ticket sorted?!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 09:00 - Nov 22 with 3356 viewsunstableblue

Ahhhhh - I think I've been behind that Bentley a few times on the way to the ground - is it the big on - a flying spur?

His house(s) is squalid - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/inside-ed-sheerans-incredible-mini-1 - how can live in those conditions?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 09:19 - Nov 22 with 3292 viewsitfcjoe

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 09:00 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

Ahhhhh - I think I've been behind that Bentley a few times on the way to the ground - is it the big on - a flying spur?

His house(s) is squalid - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/inside-ed-sheerans-incredible-mini-1 - how can live in those conditions?

A Navy Blue one, the Bentayga

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 09:19 - Nov 22 with 3289 viewsitfcjoe

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 08:41 - Nov 22 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Missed opportunity to ask him to be a guest on the Pod Joe!

He is after all the guru on all things Leasing.com trophy.

Wonder if he has his Posh ticket sorted?!

It was joked that he may need to replace Ben as musician in residence as he has got to more games with his love of the leasing.com trophy!

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 09:57 - Nov 22 with 3201 viewsSWGF

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 09:19 - Nov 22 by itfcjoe

A Navy Blue one, the Bentayga

Did it have a Breitling as the dashboard clock...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 10:00 - Nov 22 with 3186 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 09:00 - Nov 22 by unstableblue

Greddy fecker. He's denying the village several families who could have made their homes there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 10:06 - Nov 22 with 3162 viewsBarneycurley

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 10:00 - Nov 22 by Swansea_Blue

Greddy fecker. He's denying the village several families who could have made their homes there.

I assume you meant good London folk?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Login to get fewer ads

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 10:08 - Nov 22 with 3152 viewsITFC_Forever

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 10:00 - Nov 22 by Swansea_Blue

He's renting (rent-free?) to his friends and family.

Not sure how that's denying anyone living accommodation?

And given the prices of the properties in question, people with that sort of money won't struggle to find somewhere else to live.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 10:17 - Nov 22 with 3127 viewsfooters

Snow Patrol? What was it, a benefit gig for insomniacs?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 15:46 - Nov 22 with 2895 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Where were you sitting, Joe? What did you think?

Overall I enjoyed it a lot. I would have preferred a more 'normal' set of performances, though, I think.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 22:26 - Nov 22 with 2657 viewsDurovigutum

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 10:17 - Nov 22 by footers

Snow Patrol? What was it, a benefit gig for insomniacs?

Philistine...
Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 22:43 - Nov 22 with 2626 viewsGodzilla

If you can book Kawanuka in Cambridge in March (no Ed probabaly) do it, new album is superb, should be destined for world recognition now.m

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 22:48 - Nov 22 with 2612 viewsCoastalblue

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 22:43 - Nov 22 by Godzilla

If you can book Kawanuka in Cambridge in March (no Ed probabaly) do it, new album is superb, should be destined for world recognition now.m

New album is great, though I think I still prefer the last one, but I think he's pretty much there already with the recognition. Being the theme tune to Big Little Lies pushed him up a few notches I think.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 22:54 - Nov 22 with 2596 viewsGodzilla

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 22:48 - Nov 22 by Coastalblue

New album is great, though I think I still prefer the last one, but I think he's pretty much there already with the recognition. Being the theme tune to Big Little Lies pushed him up a few notches I think.

True America needs to luv him too though.

Ed Sheeran on stage at the Regent last night on 23:00 - Nov 22 with 2587 viewsGodzilla

Why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024