Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms 09:17 - Nov 22 with 2128 viewstextbackup

In your Town supporting life what three dressing rooms would you most liked to have been in for the 3 listed in subject.

Mine would be,

Pre Match - Wembley 2000

Half Time - TBC

Full Time - Bolton Home Playoff win

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:19 - Nov 22 with 2112 viewsITFC_Forever

Agree with them, although would also pick Wembley 1978 for the full-time as well.

Half-time I would pick Bolton away in April 2002 and give them the rollicking of their lives.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:27 - Nov 22 with 2093 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Pre-match - Norwich home in the play offs, Portman Road was rocking well before kick off.

Half Time - Sheff United Dale Roberts Game. 2-0 down with 10 men.

Full Time - Inter Milan Away - Just to see who ended up with Ronaldo's shirt!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:28 - Nov 22 with 2088 viewsitfcjoe

I bet post match after that West ham away play off game when we came back to draw 2-2 would have been special, but things turned from there.

Half time I'd say the 4-1 Bolton defeat, just to see what was said in a morbid way - that game is why we are where we are now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:30 - Nov 22 with 2078 viewstextbackup

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:27 - Nov 22 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Pre-match - Norwich home in the play offs, Portman Road was rocking well before kick off.

good shout on the sheff utd one

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:42 - Nov 22 with 2053 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Superb Question Texters.

I would have loved to be Post match at QPR home last season, because apparently that is where the great Chris Doig Showdown took place. I would love to know if the rumours were true.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:44 - Nov 22 with 2048 viewsRobTheMonk

I'd of loved to have seen some of Paul Hurst's dressing room goings on, if only to see if he was completely inept.
Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:47 - Nov 22 with 2032 viewsTractorCam

Pre match - Norwich play offs

Half time - Derby dressing room for the 4-4, just to see what inspiring words Wally with a Brolly used against us

Full time - Arsenal after the league cup win

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:49 - Nov 22 with 2025 viewsITFC_Forever

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:27 - Nov 22 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Titus - we all know that.

Login to get fewer ads

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:50 - Nov 22 with 2019 viewsTractorCam

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:44 - Nov 22 by RobTheMonk

I'd of loved to have seen some of Paul Hurst's dressing room goings on, if only to see if he was completely inept.

We're going to play 442, so work the ball to the strikers and then let them shoot. Good luck lads!

Or do you reckon that's generous?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:05 - Nov 22 with 1995 viewsRobTheMonk

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:50 - Nov 22 by TractorCam

We're going to play 442, so work the ball to the strikers and then let them shoot. Good luck lads!

Or do you reckon that's generous?

Way too tactical.
Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:15 - Nov 22 with 1983 viewsSamWhiteUK

Full time - FA cup loss vs Lincoln

See if McCarthy was actually bothered

Some of Hurst's would be great too, though. The Chris Doig showdown - did he offer people outside or something?
Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:36 - Nov 22 with 1939 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:15 - Nov 22 by SamWhiteUK

Full time - FA cup loss vs Lincoln

See if McCarthy was actually bothered

Some of Hurst's would be great too, though. The Chris Doig showdown - did he offer people outside or something?

QPR Home

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:55 - Nov 22 with 1913 viewsGarv

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 09:28 - Nov 22 by itfcjoe

I bet post match after that West ham away play off game when we came back to draw 2-2 would have been special, but things turned from there.

Half time I'd say the 4-1 Bolton defeat, just to see what was said in a morbid way - that game is why we are where we are now

Forgive me. As someone too young to be following Town intently at the time and someone too lazy to look through the record books at what our position was, how likely is it that we could have stayed up had we beaten Bolton, do you think?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:56 - Nov 22 with 1910 viewsGarv

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:36 - Nov 22 by TRUE_BLUE123

QPR Home

This common knowledge?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:00 - Nov 22 with 1892 viewsitfcjoe

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:55 - Nov 22 by Garv

Forgive me. As someone too young to be following Town intently at the time and someone too lazy to look through the record books at what our position was, how likely is it that we could have stayed up had we beaten Bolton, do you think?

In simple facts we finished 4 points behind Bolton (and Sunderland) so a win there would/could have made the differnce

But we had to play Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal as 3 of our last 4 after that so it was such a big game - we knew we needed to go there and beat them to stand a chance and we were dreadful.

Win that game and we'd have been out of the bottom 3 with 4 games left, lose it and we were as good as down

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:02 - Nov 22 with 1882 viewsGarv

Pre Match - Wembley

Half Time - 11/12 away at Barnsley. The one that saved (probably) Jewell's job, for a while.

Full Time - Keane's first win of 09/10. Derby at home.

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:06 - Nov 22 with 1863 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd have been interested in Mick's half time team talk at Carrow Road for the play-off semi-final second leg, given we were in the ascendancy going in to the break.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:09 - Nov 22 with 1849 viewsTractorCam

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:06 - Nov 22 by Kieran_Knows

I'd have been interested in Mick's half time team talk at Carrow Road for the play-off semi-final second leg, given we were in the ascendancy going in to the break.

"Hold on for the point"

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:09 - Nov 22 with 1842 viewsITFC_Forever

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:00 - Nov 22 by itfcjoe

In simple facts we finished 4 points behind Bolton (and Sunderland) so a win there would/could have made the differnce

But we had to play Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal as 3 of our last 4 after that so it was such a big game - we knew we needed to go there and beat them to stand a chance and we were dreadful.

Win that game and we'd have been out of the bottom 3 with 4 games left, lose it and we were as good as down

Beating Bolton would have been a six point swing - the proverbial six-pointer.

Had all the other results remained the same, if we had beaten Bolton, we would have stayed up.

Still the most angry I've been at an ITFC performance.... we were woeful.

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:10 - Nov 22 with 1833 viewsITFC_Forever

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:06 - Nov 22 by Kieran_Knows

Keep it tight, don't do anything daft to begin with..... oh.

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:11 - Nov 22 with 1827 viewsGaryCooper

Pre Match- Wembley 78

Half time- Bolton home play off

Full time- Standing with Alan Hunter Lazio away
Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 11:11 - Nov 22 with 1828 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Pre Match, Half Time, Full Time - dressing rooms on 10:56 - Nov 22 by Garv

This common knowledge?

I don't know if its true but at the time all the rumours from decent people who aren't out for attention, was that after that QPR game it just went off in the Dressing Room.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024